I - There's still hope...

Maybe...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Sorry guys ! There will be curse , but nothing really wow.

At first , I didn't really understood my hyung*. He used to always call me cute names like " Kookie " but now , nothing.

After a while I understood something , I missed his back hug and his laugh. I missed his eye smile and his cute hand. I missed how he would pass his hand in my hair to relax me when I had nightmares. But now , nothing.
For the past months , he didn't even spare me a glance , or talk with me. To his eyes , I was nothing. But that begun to piss me off. I tried really hard to talk to him , but he would just send me off. So , one night , I asked Jin , our eldest member some advice. But he just shrugged it off , saying I had too many opportunities in the past. What was he talking about ?
I tried with everybody , but nobody really seemed to care. So I just shrugged it off myself , trying to convince me it was just a " phase " and it will pass. Oh boy , I was so dumb.

Jimin's POV

It's been a while since I last talked with Jungkook. I just woke up one morning and decided to forget my love for the younger. He tried to talk with me , but I just kept my poker face and shrugged it off. Him , trying to initiate skinship ? It was too good. He made me suffer so much saying I was ugly , saying I was fat , saying the group didn't need me... Maybe... He's right...
" Hey Jiminie ! " It was Taehyung. This guy is just the person I needed to relax.
" Hey angel " I greeted back. This morning was really lifeful and I was really happy , but HE had to come and talk with me.
" Good morning hyung. " He just woke up , his voice was still hoarse and his eyes were still full of sleep. I just greeted him back with a little " Hm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter