Fin.

First Fights (Donghae) {Super Junior}

It was late at night when you came home from a girls night out. You and Donghae did share an apartment, but as Donghae had a lot of concerts this month he was living in the dorms for the time being. Because of this he didn't know that you were away. You were the one that was surprised when you saw light from your apartment, while you were so sure that you put them out before you went out. You were even more surprised when the door to your apartment was unlocked. There was a faint smell of roses when you walked in, little flower peddles were laid out on the ground. Well, now you at least knew that you weren't robbed and you also knew that only one person would do this for you; your boyfriend Donghae. Even when it was still a little strange as you knew that he still had a few concerts the upcoming week. You followed the little peddles to the living room where scented candles were burning, explaining the faint smell of roses you had smelled just a minute ago. You dropped your clutch on the couch and looked around the apartment for Donghae, he couldn't be far as he would never leave candles burning in the house without one of the two of you being there.

After a little while you found him in the kitchen, he was sitting by the dinner table with a glass of, assumingly, beer in front of him. "Hae?" He looked up from his glass the moment that he heard your voice, turning around in his seat to face you. He seemed to be somewhat mad, judging by the look he was giving you. "Are you okay" You sat down next to him, placing your hand on his shoulder. "Where were you, you finished work hours ago" "I had a girls night out with my friends." He looked at the dress you were wearing. "While wearing that?" "What is wrong with my little black dress?" "It's too revealing, all the guys must have been all over you and I don't like that one bid... What were you thinking anyway, going out on a weekday." You raised your eyebrow. "Donghae, you don't have to act so jealous. We both know that even if someone else would try to flirt me I wouldn't do anything would it. You know that you're the only one for me." "Still (Y/N), you could have at least told me you wouldn't be here until late, I got everything nice and comfy so the two of us could have a chill night." He gave you 'the eyes' which normally would work every time, but this time it didn't. "Well, I'm sorry that my friends last minute decided to go out... You wouldn't have let that slipped either when it would have came to your friends." "That's a whole different story and you know it." "How the hell is that any different? All I did was have fun with my friends after a long day of work. I am sorry if you think that is a crime." "It's different because girls won't be all over me, like guys would be to you in that dress." "Donghae what is the real reason that you are so mad? You normally never make a fuzz about me going out with my friends." "For starters, I did all this work to surprise you! Do you know how much I have missed you while I was in the dorm with the guys. You know how fast I get lonely" You sighted. "Yes, I do. But don't you think that I have the same problem? You were surrounded by your friends and fans most of the time. I have been alone most of the time the past few weeks. I'm sorry that I offended you by going out and having fun." You stood up from where you were sitting and looked at him. "I don't get what the problem is. My dress is not that revealing, I didn't drink anything as I brought my friends home and no one even came up to me... I'm sorry that I didn't tell you before hand, but it was all really last minute." You said, getting somewhat mad yourself when he rolled his eyes. The two of you never fight. It was all very calm and peaceful with the two of you, so the fact that the two were arguing right now was a big thing for you, and not in the good way. "It's not about you having fun with your friends, you know that I love to see you happy. It's about how you didn't tell me, and how you went... don't want any guy being all over you." "Great... Just so you know, I don't dress up like this to get anyone's attention. And we have been over this Donghae, I don't care about other guys, why would I when I have you." You said, making him stand up himself. "It's not you that I don't trust, it are all the guys that I don't trust." "It takes two people to flirt, when one politely says that they are not interested than it will stop." "Not all men are like that, and you know it." You shook your head "You know what Donghae, I don't feel like fighting right now.. We both need our rest and space right now. I will go to (Y/F/N)'s house and I will see you tomorrow okay?" You were about done with all of this. You had a long day at work and the only thing that really cheered you up was going out with your friends. You turned around, ready to leave, when Donghae grabbed your arm.

"(Y/N) wait... Maybe I have been a little unfair to you." "Just a little?" "Okay, a lot... But I just had a rough day and I wanted to spent the evening and night with you... When you weren't there when I knew for sure that your work times were over I got worried... I tried to call you, but you never seemed to pick up. When you got home in that dress, I just felt really jealous." You turned back to face him. "I'm sorry that I made you feel that way Donghae, let's say that I will tell you next time so you don't have to feel this way ever again okay?" He walked to you, warping his arms around your waist. "Even when it's really last minute like this time?" "Even then." He smiled and gave you a small peck on your forehead, nose, cheeks and lastly your lips. Making you blush. "If you try to do that, then I promise to not overreact like that anymore, I'm truly sorry (Y/N)." "It's okay, now what about this. We get some pizza in the oven, wrap ourselves up in some blankets and watch movies until we fall asleep." "This is just one of the many reasons that I love you" He said, kissing you before he would let go of you.