Chapter 1

Consideration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Listening to Red Velvet's 'Ice Cream Cake' I hummed to the tune.The vibration from my phone soon drew my attention, checking my notifications I snorted.

Jackson was being silly again, sending me weird selcas' of himself.

Quickly tapping on the screen I failed to notice Jimin enter the living room. But when he sat next to me I finished of the text to look up at him.

Pulling out my earphones I grinned. Jimin and I have been dating for 4 months, not long right, bit it feels like I've known him my entire life. The man next to me pulled me into his arms, his face buried into the crook of my neck tickling me there. "Jimin, common, you know I'm sensitive there!" I tried to reach towards his tummy but my arms were held down."Oh then why do you think I'm doing this?" He kept blowing on my neck, making me cringe with laughter. The sensation made my body jerk with tears collecting under my eyelids. "Jimin!"

But when my phone rang I keened out." I need to ah-answer th-that!..."Still a giggling mess, I wiggled out of his grasp to answer my phone. Breathing in I grinned when I saw Jackson's derp face on the screen. "Hey Jackson!"

The entire time I spoke to Jackson I could feel Jimin's eyes boring into my back. Looking back from where I sat on the couche's arm I frowned. Jimin imidiatly looked away , his eyes downcasted. Finishing the call with my best friend I placed my phone of the coffee table and sat next to him.

"Jimin...whats wrong?" said man only sighed out and got up from where him was sitting. His broad shoulders were hunched, and he looked a little pale. "Its nothing, don't worry." Getting up to stand next to him I could feel aprehension rise within the situation. "Now you are making me worried, you know you can tell me"I tried to persuade him to tell me, standing infront of him I looked up to his eyes which was shielded by his long bangs.

"Do I make you happy?" he asked me softly, his eyes flutterin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter