FIRST

A L M O S T
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was humming a song from my earphones when i saw him by the window at the class. From afar i can see that he's a player based on his perfect looks and personality. I've been wondering why would those girls can easily be melted by looks. As i was driving myself into a deep thought, someone banging the table next to me. 

"Hey! Mind if i sit here?" asked the boy from before but still proceed to sit even without my reply. 

My homeroom teacher walked in with a wide smile plastered on his face as he belatedly see the boy next to me.

"Good morning students!!! We have a new student today. Can you please step forward and introduce yourself?." with a smile plastered on his face Mr. Jin happily announced to the whole class.

He stands and walks to the front for the introduction "Hey guys!, my name is Kim Taehyung but i prefers to be called as V instead. Nice to meet you and please take care of me." he ended his introduction with a wide grin which makes the female students squeals with pleasure.I take off my earphones as the class is getting started. 

*

The bell is ringing which means that i'll be getting myself a pleasure of being away from all these students and keeping myself away at the rooftop while enjoying my lunch. But then my happiness is not for long as my thought has been interrupted again with the new boy.

"Excuse me? Can you show me where is the canteen?" 

I can see that the other girls are eyeing him and ready to come over once they see me opening my mouth only to know that they were wrong.

"Follow me." i just walk pass him and go straight to the  canteen.

"Thanks. By the way what is your name?" 

"Suzy" i replied with a flat tone.

i've managed to get out there with my lunch leaving him behind with his question and headed to my favorite place ever.

*

When i get back to the class i see him getting along with our classmates which i'm hoping th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter