100 Days With The Public Enemy (Publicly Yours, Secretly Enemies)

Description

 

♡♡♡

 

In Krystal's life, nothing's going right anymore. With all the scandals,

and her sister being 'mysteriously' kicked out from the company,

all of these happening all at once,

the only plan she has is: RESORT TO REBELLION. 

 

And resorting to rebellion wouldn't really make much of a difference,

and this what she get's for being SM's little bad girl... 

 

♡♡♡

 

 

 

Foreword

My eyes turned to crescents when I was getting close to the place where I was supposed to meet the guy. My happiness abruptly stopped when I saw my date. It was horrible. This person looked like a snot-eating freak that doesn’t brush his teeth and eats out of a shoebox. His hair was so oily and you could literally make baby oil bottle filled with it. And it was so dandruff-y you can ask him if he went to holidays in a country with a snow blizzard. And his face, oh my god, his face, you can say that was full of acne. It’s like his face was an actual acne and God just put eyes nose lips and ears on it. It was horrendous. Not to be rude, but it was just horrendous.

My face almost dropped to the ground and before I can actually sit down with this….. loser, I called  Manager. “MANAGER-NIM, I SWEAR TO GOD—“

“ISN’T HE GOOD LOOKING?? Well, you know if I was your age I’d turn gay too.”

“NO, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?” I half-screamed to my phone and some of the employees having their break turned around in my direction, but I didn’t care because the blood rushed to my face in aggravation. “OH MY GOD MANAGER-NIM, LET ME HAVE THAT SUSPENSION. I’D RATHER GET STUCK IN THE DORM RATHER THAN TO BE SEEN WITH THIS WALKING HUMAN PIMPLE!”

“Excuse me?” the Walking Human Pimple replied in irritation.

“No offense.” I answered.

“Please, you’re not even my type.”

I was obviously shocked with what the Walking Human Pimple replied to me. “MANAGER-NIM!!!!!” I stormed out of the café in anger.

[What the hell are you yapping about, Jung?]

“I am yapping about this ty date you set me up with. And this dude looked like he was a human lab rat that was specifically belonged to a Science Experiment Laboratory and it looked like the things he ate gone wrong and he turned out to be this Waling Human Pimple, and you want me to date this person? OH MY GOD NO, JUST KILL ME ALREADY! And he even said I wasn’t HIS TYPE? Hello? I’m a goddess!”

[Calm down, ragecakes. Which seat to the right window did you come to?]

I turned around and peeked at the transparent door to count. “Sixth.”

Manager-nim sighed. [Told you to listen carefully, aish. I said FIFTH, Jung. FIFTH seat.]

My face looked flushed, I saw because there’s a mirror outside the cafe. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry. Call you later. Bye.” I ended the call before manager-nim started to rant. I entered the café again with slight humiliation. And I saw the table with a guy facing the opposite direction. I exhaled heavily and wished it isn’t some other weirdo that I met earlier.

“Excuse me,” I tapped the mystery guy with really broad and yummy shoulders.

Please don’t be a weirdo. Please. I continuously chanted this mantra to myself in my head.

And Mr. Yummy Shoulders turned around.

Just when I thought things couldn’t get any worse. It did.

“Oh, it’s you.” Damn, I can’t believe I just called him Mr. Yummy Shoulders. “Sehun, we meet again. How unlucky.” I sat on a seat across him.

“Jung.” Sehun grinned. “I knew you’d be dying to date me. Don’t worry you didn’t have to make a scene just to date me, right?”

“Oh please, I wouldn’t want to date a guy who cut my ponytail and used it as a paintbrush for art class.” I ordered my regular frappe and glared directly at Sehun. “I’m ordering and you’re paying for it.”

“Well, look who still got the Princess Syndrome. I bet they’re gonna discover a cure to cancer first before they can cure you.” Sehun grinned maniacally as he rested his body on the chair. Typical Sehun, how annoying.

I rolled my eyes for the nth time, “Have you grown a pair yet? Seems like you haven’t even moved on from me ever since I intentionally ignored you the night before prom.”

Sehun snorted, “Please, you were the last option.”

“WELL, WOW! Like you had any other options! I was already waiting for you to ask me the whole week, and…”

“YOU DID?!” Sehun’s eyes widened in shock, “Wow, I…”

“HEY—“

“Oh, hello guys. What did I miss?” Manager-nim arrived just in time before I could finish my sentence. “Joohyun and I already settled an agreement to this, I just stopped by to check on both of you.”

“Manager-nim, please suspend me for a year. I’d rather not be seen in public with this walking idiot, thanks.” I glared and emphasized on the last few words. Today is definitely not a good day for Krystal Jung.

“Oh…” Manager-nim adjusted his glasses and looked at Sehun, “How long have you guys know each other?”

“Almost our whole lives.”

“SHUT UP, DORK. IT’S JUST 15 YEARS, ITS NOT—OH MY GOD! IT’S BEEN THAT LONG?!!?!??!” I was completely astounded and taken aback my own words, wow! It’s been that long? And I had the guts to endure him over the years? I deserve an award for having the patience the same as Mother Teresa.

“Yep.” The idiot across me nodded.