Final

Club

Nayeon never liked to go to club, it’s noisy, crowded and filled with stupid drunk people that she really hates to deal with. Much to her dismay, her friends, all of them, love to go to club, they like partying, drinking, dancing and playing around in the club. She was always forced to go along with them, even though she was enjoying the time of her life by watching her favorite drama in her apartment room.

“Get your lazy out of here seriously, Im Nayeon” a short haired girl nagged at the girl who was glaring at her from her couch.

“For your information, I’m older than you, and I would appreciate it if you don’t barge in my apartment room and nag at me so late at night” Nayeon whined.

“Sure sure, whatever, go change into some decent clothes, we’re going to party tonight” the girl, Jungyeon urged the older girl to stand up and dragged her to her room.

“Why~~~ I’m not in the mood to! 2 days ago were the worst time of our life! Remember when that old guy was about to smack you in the face with a bottle of soju? I don’t want to go through that horrible again. Never.” She blabbered.

Jungyeon was busy rummaging through the girl’s closet. She then picked a short black dress that Nayeon rarely wore because she is too lazy to. “We are going to different place. Don’t worry, you’ll love it there” she said, throwing the dress to the black haired girl, who caught it unwillingly.

“You always said that! But tell me when did I ever love those horrible places! I only went with you to take care of your drunk !” Nayeon protested while being pushed to the bathroom. “Go change yourself or I’ll do it for you” Jungyeon threatened.

Nayeon let out an exasperated sigh. She went in her bathroom and changed into the black dress forcefully. “Make sure you don’t get involve in ridiculous this time around” she shouted for Jungyeon to hear.

“Hurry out!” Is the only reply she gave.

 

 

 

Nayeon could feel the familiar unwilling feeling she always felt when they were standing in a line to a club she didn’t even know existed. She had whined all the way from her apartment to this place, yet Jungyeon was pretty much immune to it and ignored her.

“Don’t forget to show your ID card” the younger girl reminded.

 “I know I know” Nayeon rolled her eyes, “I’ve done it like a million times already” she said.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you. This is a lesbian club” Jungyeon nonchalantly said.

Nayeon only gave her a disbelief look before she shook her head when Jungyeon grinned at her. “Like whatever, it’s not like we’re straight either” she sighed.

“Why don’t you find someone new after that girl who dumped you? It’s been like, I don’t know? 20 years?” Jungyeon sarcastically said.

“It’s only been 2 years!” Nayeon sighed, “and I haven’t really found anyone yet”

“When will you find someone if you keep watching those awful dramas rather than socializing with people?”

“Talk for yourself! It’s been quite a while since your last girlfriend as well!”

“That’s why I’m doing this” Jungyeon rolled her eyes.

Both of them then entered the usual loud and crowded club. The club though, was filled with girls, and no guy in sight, of course.

“I’ll just wait for you at the bar” Nayeon raised her voice a little to be heard amongst the loud music in the background. She then walked away after Jungyeon agreed and went to God knows where, probably trying to flirt with whoever she met.

Nayeon the settled down and leaned her back on the counter, facing the crowded dance floor. How can people be so confident to like dance and move their hips like that? She then spotted a few hot girls here and there. She then nodded her head, well at least this club is way better than the previous club they went to. But Nayeon being the lazy person she is, didn’t have the will to actually got up and approached those girls, or in other words, they were not attractive enough for her to hit on them.

Her thoughts were disturbed when she heard a soft voice behind her asking, “What do you want to drink?”

She turned around and was about to say her order but stopped when she saw a girl, with a shoulder length blonde hair and a shy smile while wearing what a bartender would wear, she supposed, was looking at her. She swore it was like those scenes in drama when the world seemed like it stopped moving and time just froze. Every sound just went mute and everything around them seemed to go into slow motion as it was only this girl in front of her that mattered.

Her own little world was disturbed when she felt the girl was waving her hands in front of her face. She blinked a few times and that fantasy slowly went back into reality.

“I-I’m sorry” Nayeon chuckled nervously when she saw the amused look on the pretty girl’s face. “I- uh… umm…” what the Im Nayeon, just say what you want! Since when did you stutter in front of people! She scolded herself.

“So…? Do you want to drink?” The bartender asked with still the same amused look on her face. The shy smile she saw earlier disappeared as she seemed like she got a new found confidence after she caught Nayeon drooling over her so openly.

“Ah… yeah yeah! Of course” the black haired girl grinned like a fool. Way to go Nayeon, sure you look so freaking cool right now.

“Since you’re new here, how about I give you our special drink for starter? You don’t mind alcohol right?” the girl raised her eyebrows, doubting the girl’s age.

“Sure” Nayeon replied, still with that foolish smile on her face that showed her adorable bunny teeth.

“Alright” the girl smiled, “wait a minute” she said before she busied herself with glasses and liquids she didn’t know.

Nayeon then diverted her gaze to the girl’s perfect side profile. Gosh, where did she go all of this time? How could she miss this kind of angel in her life? Through her 22 years long of living, this is the first time she had ever felt this way towards someone. Her heart wouldn’t stop skipping a beat and everything around her seemed to just stop when she looked at her.

She didn’t believe in love at first sight, but maybe now she does.

This girl in front of her is beautiful, that is obvious and everybody knows that as well. But there is something about this girl, that attracts her. It’s not just as simple as outer beauty, cause duh, a lot of people have that. Nayeon didn’t know what attracted her that time, but she sure wasn’t about to let her go.

“Here is your drink, sorry if I took a little long” Nayeon woke up from her daydream and looked at the drink the girl made. It was colorful and unfamiliar, it also had a small umbrella on the side for decoration. It was pretty cute in general.

“I never saw this kind of thing before” Nayeon smiled, finally, she found her voice and stopped stuttering.

The girl raised her eyebrows, “seemed you went to a lot of places to know?”

Nayeon took a sip, “hmm… it’s delicious!” she grinned. “Well, I was always dragged by my friend, so I can’t really avoid that” she rested her hands on the counter.

“Oh really? That sounds harsh, being in a place that you don’t like” the girl smiled, cleaning some glasses that already looked pretty clean.

“Now that I think about it though, it’s not a really bad place after all” she smirked, leaning her chin on her palms and stared at the blonde.

Her smirk then turned into a big satisfied smile when she saw the girl blushing. Still got that move Nayeon, smooth.

“Good thing that you enjoy it” the girl managed to say softly.

“Uh-uh. Now I’m getting curious, what’s your name?” Nayeon dared to ask.

“It’s Mina, Myoui Mina” the girl shyly said.

Nayeon then wondered to herself, was it allowed to be a bartender when she was so shy? “Myoui? Are you Japanese?” she asked.

“Yeah” the girl, Mina nodded, still with her shy smile.

Her conversation got disturbed when a girl suddenly sat next to Nayeon and winked at her.

Ah, not again. Not when I’m actually flirting with someone, gosh. Nayeon thought.

Nayeon is not an unattractive person, that’s for sure. When she came to club, there’s always at least one person who approached her. But she hated all of them.

But well, actually, to be honest, the girl who was sitting next to her was the most gorgeous girl that had ever approached her. She had a long brown hair while wearing a tight red dress, hugging her curves in all the right places.

“Hey” she smirked confidently, probably she got her confidence from how Nayeon actually checked her out so blatantly. She then took the drink that Nayeon was holding and took a sip.

Nayeon only watched with slightly opened in awe. This girl could qualify as a member of a girl group because of how gorgeous she looks.

“Hmm, delicious” she said with a flirty tone. “What’s your name?” the stranger asked, staring at Nayeon right in the eye.

“Uh, Im Nayeon. Uhh, yours?” Nayeon asked, still in a bit of awe because of the visual the stranger has.

“Jung Soojung” the girl said, leaning forward while placing the drink on the table in front of Nayeon. “You can call me Krystal for short” she smiled. “Are you here alone?”

Nayeon was about to answer but got disturbed by the sound of glass hitting the table loudly. Both Nayeon and Krystal turned to look at the source of the sound and saw Mina placing a drink in front of Krystal with too much force. “Here is your drink” she smiled, but even a fool knew that it was a forced smile and Mina seemed like she purposely did it to annoy Krystal even more.

“Why thank you” Krystal replied with the same forced smile. “You’re so polite” she sarcastically said.

Nayeon didn’t know what to do as she felt a building tension between these two. It felt like if she didn’t stop them, they would tear each other’s throat in a second.

“Thank you” Mina raised her voice a little, “It’s a must for us to be polite” she said, still with that forced smile on her face.

“Well, you did a great job” Krystal emphasized.

“Alright time timeee” Nayeon clapped to break the intense eye contact the two were having. “Mina doesn’t mean to look rude now, right?” Nayeon stared at her with pleading eyes to just end this freaking war right now.

Mina looked away.

“Ohh, so you know her? Who is she? Your girlfriend?” Krystal challenged.

“Ah it’s-“

“So what if I am?” Mina challenged back as she stared at her.

Nayeon was flustered, were they fighting because of her? She didn’t know what to do now that she found out the reason, and who wouldn’t feel blessed when there were two really gorgeous girls fighting over you? Man, she had just known them for a few minutes now, but she knew not to mess with them or she will get into trouble.

“Alrightt what happened here?” Another girl wearing a bartender clothes with a lighter blonde hair came to the scene. She smiled at Mina then to Krystal then to Nayeon who were all staring at her. This girl was cute but y at the same time.

“I’m sorry for her rudeness, she is feeling a little unwell today” She cutely said to Krystal who rolled her eyes in annoyance, while patting Mina on the back who also rolled her eyes. Mina and Krystal could be siblings from how they matched in doing those things at the same time.

“Whatever” Krystal mumbled in English. She then wrote something on a tissue paper and gave it to Nayeon, “call me” she mouthed and smiled before walking back to the crowd and disappeared.

The bartender whom she didn’t know the name of talked to Mina with a frown on her face, probably warning her, but she looked like a cute squirrel rather than being scary. Mina only nodded and grinned sheepishly, showing her gummy smile. The girl then walked away and Mina turned her attention to the older girl.

“She is pretty yeah?” Mina asked with one of her eyebrows raised. Her gaze then travelled to the tissue paper which had Krystal’s number on it. Nayeon didn’t dare to touch it and let it be on the table. Mina then took it and examined the number, “here save it in your phone” she then gave it to Nayeon who was watching without saying a word.

Nayeon took it and smiled. “Well, it’s cool to be given a number by a pretty girl.” She said before turning the tissue paper over, “but I don’t really need it, unless it’s from a beautiful girl like you” she then gave it to Mina with a grin on her face.

Mina blushed, “that’s really cheesy” she mumbled, taking the tissue paper anyway and scribbled something on it. She then smiled mischievously, “but it’s not fun for me to give it to you right away right?” she teased.

“What? After that cool pick-up line I said, you’re not melting?” Nayeon sighed.

Mina shrugged, she then put the tissue paper inside her pocket that was located on her right chest. “Now I need to continue my work, so enjoy your night” she smiled before bringing her face closer to Nayeon’s ears and whispered, “take it if you can” she then walked away to serve the people that were waiting.

Nayeon gulped. She felt her body temperature rose as she felt rather hot suddenly. She fanned herself from the heat that was creeping to both of her cheeks. She didn’t expect that from a shy girl like Mina.

She then fished out her phone from her purse and saw a text from Jungyeon, saying she got a girl for the night and told her to go home if she wanted to and not to worry for her. She then put her phone back and observed Mina who was now making a drink for other customers.

While she was looking around, thinking of a way to talk to Mina again, she spotted the blonde bartender earlier, who was cleaning glasses near her. “Excuse me?” she called.

The girl turned around and walked closer to her with the same smile she gave her earlier, “Do you want to drink something?” she asked with a cute Korean accent. I guess she’s Japanese as well.

“Umm… How old is Mina?” she blurted out without thinking.

“Huh? Mina?” the girl looked at Mina who was busy before turning her attention to the black haired girl again, “she is 20 this year”

“Great, umm what’s your name?”

“Minatozaki Sana, you can call me Sana comfortably, now tell me what do you need actually?” the blonde, Sana asked curiously.

“Ah…” Nayeon ran her fingers through her hair, “can I borrow her for like a night if that doesn’t disturb her job? Or when does her shift end?” she asked.

Sana gave her a knowing smile, “well, her shift will end shortly, maybe you can wait for her at the back door for little bit? I’ll tell her to just change her uniform. Oh, and it’s a rare thing to make her interested in someone, so make the most of it” she advised.

“Ah… alright. Thank you” Nayeon smiled.

“Also, don’t go too harsh on her, she has a shift tomorrow”

 

 

 

“Cheer up baby, cheer up baby” Nayeom hummed a song while waiting for Mina to come out from the back door. She leaned her back on the wall while tapping her foot to the rhythm of the song. She then looked at the time on her phone, it was already midnight.

The sound of the door opened startled her slightly. She then stood straight and saw Mina coming out of there with a simple loose white shirt and a pair of tight ripped jeans. She didn’t expect to see Nayeon there, judging from her surprised look.

“Hey” Nayeon smiled.

“Hey” Mina shyly replied.

Nayeon’s heart skipped a beat. How can someone shy turned bold and then turned back shy in a span time of an hour?

“So, I’m here to collect a number” the black haired girl smiled.

“Ah, I think I lost it somewhere” Mina grinned, showing her shy gummy smile. “Maybe you want to help me search for it?”

“Oh sure” Nayeon walked closer to Mina who walked backwards in response until her back hit the cold wall behind her. “And where do you think you lost it?” she asked playfully, trapping Mina with both of her hands beside her for support. She then leaned in closer until their noses touched and stared at her light brown eyes.

“Let’s see…” Mina smiled, still with her red cheeks, “maybe you’ll find it if you check carefully”

“Alright…” Nayeon mumbled, her gaze travelled down from Mina’s eyes to her nose, then down to her plump lips. It’s hard to resist now. She watched as Mina slowly closed her eyes as Nayeon leaned in closer and closer until their lips were about to touch. They could feel each other’s hot breath tickling their own lips.

Nayeon then slowly, but surely, captured her lips in a slow and sensual kiss. When their lips touched, Nayeon felt like her brain was lit on fire and fireworks exploded throughout her body. It was magical, almost unbelievable. She had never felt this kind of feeling before in her life. Their lips then danced in a slow motion, no need to rush as they had the whole night for themselves.

They then separated when both of them were out breath. Mina panted, eyes were still closed, enjoying the lingering feelings on her lips. She then opened her eyes slowly and found Nayeon looking at her with the same expression as her. They didn’t say anything as they looked at each other, cheeks red and breath short. They were both flustered as they tried to calm their erratic heartbeat which seemed to scream each other’s name loudly.

Nayeon’s finger brushed against Mina’s skin slightly leaving a burning sensation on her skin as she fixed the girl’s hair which covered her eyes. “It seems it will take a while for me to find it” she said with a big grin on her face.

Mina chuckled, “I don’t mind at all, but it’s a little cold here”

“Is it?” Nayeon smiled, taking a step back. They both were still looking at each other, like they couldn’t seem to get enough of each other’s eyes. Nayeon was the first one to break the eye contact as she reached for Mina’s hand and intertwined their fingers together.

Both of their hearts beat in sync with each other as they walked side by side, arms touching, and smile blooming on their face.

“This doesn’t seem like our first meeting.” Nayeon said.

“I know”

“This feels so unreal”

“I know”

“You are beautiful”

“I kno- What?” Mina stared at her in disgust. “You’re really cheesy” she said but still blushing anyway.

Nayeon laughed, “you are pretty, Myoui”

“Stop it” Mina rolled her eyes, fanning her hot face.

Nayeon then tightened her grip on their intertwined fingers, squeezing it slightly. “We look like a couple” she stated. “Maybe after I’m done with searching for your number?” she then raised her eyebrows.

“Maybe” Mina smiled, staring at the dark sky.

“Definitely” Nayeon grinned.

“Definitely” Mina chuckled.

 

 

 

“Rise and shine! Pretty Myoui!” Mina groaned as she felt her whole body shook.

“Umm… 5 more minutes…” she mumbled, still feeling sleepy.

“Myoui, it’s already 8, I’m gonna be late for college, you’re not going to send me off?” Nayeon whined.

Mina opened one of her eyes, she wrapped her arms around Nayeon’s neck and brought it closer. “Good luck baby” she mumbled before leaving a slight peck on the girl’s lips. But Nayeon, being the playful girl she is, deepened the kiss and refused to let go.

Mina whined and pushed the girl away, she opened her heavy eyes and glared at her. “I haven’t brushed my teeth yettt” she whined.

Nayeon chuckled, “then do so” she smiled, dragging Mina to the bath room. “I’ll leave you here so make sure to wash up. Bye” she said, leaving a chaste kiss on her cheek.

“Mm, bye” Mina waved with her eyes half closed. She looked at her ridiculous reflection on the mirror and chuckled. She then washed her face and brushed her teeth, today she didn’t have any class to attend until afternoon. When she was in the middle of washing her hand, suddenly she felt a pair of arms tightly hugged her waist from behind.

Mina jumped in surprise and looked at the mirror to find Nayeon placing her head on her shoulder. “I thought you left already, you almost gave me a heart attack” she mumbled softly while placing her hand on her chest, feeling her erratic heartbeat.

“Mm, I’m feeling a little lazy to go out today” Nayeon mumbled, snuggling her nose to Mina’s neck.

Mina chuckled, “that tickles, and you can’t skip classes again” she warned while drying her hands.

“Why~~ I’m not in the mood” Nayeon whined. She then started to leave light kisses on the girl’s neck which Mina responded by tilting her head to give more access.

When Nayeon was about to go further, Mina turned around suddenly, she put her hands on Nayeon’s shoulder to stop her and glared at her, “I told you, you can’t skip classes again”

Nayeon pouted, she then put her hands on the sink behind them, trapping the girl between her arms. “Come on Mina-yahh” she whined.

Mina couldn’t believe this girl is actually 2 years older than her. She sighed, “just a kiss” she warned.

She almost laughed when Nayeon’s expression turned happy suddenly. She’s just like a dog which had been starving for days and suddenly found a food in front of it.

Nayeon then leaned in and their lips brushed each other. They always did the same slow and sensual move whenever they kissed and it always gave them the same exploding sensation whenever they did it.

Mina wrapped her arms around Nayeon’s neck and pulled her head closer, deepening the kiss. She suppressed a moan when Nayeon bit her lower lips and tugged at it slightly.

They then separated when both of them were out of breath. It was just like that night when they first met, after they kissed, they both stared at each other’s flustered face. This time, Naeyon leaned her forehead on Mina’s and stared at her clear brown orbs that were also looking at her.

“Happy anniversary” she whispered, planting a short kiss on Mina’s lips.

“Happy anniversary for you too” she smiled shyly.

Nayeon smiled, “I can’t believe it’s been a year”

“I know…” Mina mumbled. “Now on second thought, how about we skip all of our classes today?”

The older girl chuckled, “I thought you didn’t want to?”

“I changed my mind” She mumbled, pulling her head closer and kissed her again, now in a much deeper and rougher way.

Nayeon then took her hands off of the sink. She wrapped her arms around the girl’s waist and pulled her closer until there’s no more space between them. She let one of her hands travelled the girl’s body, not missing a spot.

Mina let out a suppressed moan when Nayeon bit her lower lips hard.

“Bed please” The black haired girl panted when they separated a bit before they continued what they left off.

And the day just went on like that.

 

 

“I love you” Nayeon let out a satisfied sigh while playing with Mina’s blonde hair.

“Mmm” Mina snuggled to Nayeon’s neck. “I love you too” she mumbled shyly and Nayeon knew Mina was hiding her blushing cheeks.

Nayeon smiled. Maybe going to club wasn’t really all that bad.