suprise !!!

lonely soul !

amy's pov

i just  woke  up  when i  heard  someone  is  calling me , then i  realise i sleep  in  the  table  while  working last night its  not new to me ,  i  look  up  to  see who is  calling me  .

'' wake up , boss , the  breakfast is ready and  you have to suprise  your baby girl too '' onew  said ,  oh!  i  have  to suprise  my bay  sis .

''  okay  ,  wait  for me  in the  dining  room i will be  there in  few '' i  said  ,  walk  towards the  washroom to  take  shower  . 

 [ you  are  wearing this  with  black pants  ]

i  wear my  formal  wears  ,and  then  move  towards  the  dining  room .  i  saw  onew  waiting  for me .

'' onew , so  where  is  my  baby  girl '' i  ask 

''  in her  room  , boss  still  sleeping '' he said , ash  this  girl  always  loves to sleep .

''  okay  i  will  go  wake  her up ''  i said , i  was  about  to move  towards  her  room when  i  heard some one  calling my  name  i  stop in  my  tracks  and  turn  around .  

''  yes  ,  miss  jung ''  i said ,  behind  her  eight  more  girls  standing , oh  !  so  these  are  the  girls  which made  my   baby girl  crazy ,  well they  are  beauties .

'' i  thought  i  told  you  last  night to  just  call me  jessica , miss  kim  .  miss  jung  makes  me  feel  old  ''  she  said , with a  small pout  , she  was  looking very cute  though .

''  sorry  ,  jessica  and  good  morning  '' i  said .

''  oh  ,  good  morning  to you  too ,  let  me  introduce  you  to the  other  girls ''  she  said , the  all stand  in the line  and  said  ''  anneyasayeo  snsd  girl 's  generation  imiada '' 

'' anneyasayoe  amy kim   imiada ,  and  thank  you for  coming  to  meet my   sister ''  i  said  and  bow to them .

''  its okay  amy we  were  free  at  that  time , so  let  me  introduce  you  to them '' jessica  said . then all the   girls  told me  their  name  .i  thank  them .

''  all of  you  can  start  the  breakfast  , me  and  my  sister will  join  in few '' i  said . 

''  its  okay  amy  we  will  wait  for  you and  your  sister  in the  table  ''  jessica  said ,  they  all took  their  seat  now  all  have  to  is drag  my  sister    here .

''  onew  , i  don't  want  them  to feel any  discomfort '' i said  .and   move  towards  my  baby  girl  room .

i entered  my baby  girl  room  and saw she  is  still in her  dreamland . i shook  her  body 

''  baby  girl  wake  uo  , unnie  have  suprise  for  you ''  i  said , 

''  no  unnie .... i  wanna  sleep more  ''  she  said while  her  eyes  still closed .

'' okay  if you  don't  want  i will  not  go  to  shopping  with you ''  i  said ,  i know  only  one  thing  can  make  my  sis  awake  is  to  make  her  scared  . i  start  taking  steps  towards  the  door . in  jolt  she  wake  uo  from her  bed  and  hug  me  from  behind .  i knew  this  will  happen 

'' no  unnie  , baby girl  want  her  suprise  ,,,pleaseeee  '' she  said while  showing her   aegyo .

'' okay  , you  only have  five  minutes  to  get  ready . she  disappear  in  the  washroom  .

after  5  minutes

''  unnie  , lets  go , what  are  you  giving me '' she  ask  while  clinging  into  my hand  .  i  did not  said  anything just walking towards the  dining  room where  nine  girls was sitting . as i  saw  we  reach i shout  

'' SUPRISE  BABY  GIRL '' 

her  jaw  dropped when she  saw  korea  national  girls  group  was  sitting in  dinning table waving  their  hands  towards  her  . i  thought  she will  jumo in  happiness  and give me  kisses in my  cheeks  but it  turn out  opposite .

''YAH !  unnie  why  didn't  you  told  me  that  you  invited them , i  should  have  change  my  clothes  to  proper  ones '' she  shout  at  me  , well it  is  my  fault  ,  because  right now she  is  in her  minions  pj's looking  very  adorable with a  pout .  seriously  sometimes  i  don't  understand  girls  what  they  want ,  i look  at  onew  he  also  give me  blank  look  .

''  sorry  baby  girl , unnie  froget  to  tell , and you  look  pretty and  cute  in   every  cloth  '' i  said ,  try  to  convince  her  or  else  i will be  doomed .

'' i know  , what  can  i  do  i am  born  pretty , but  then  also you  should  have  told me ''  she  said  ,  yes  she  is  like  this  so full of  herself .  i  shook  my head  and  saw  that  9 pair  of  eyes  are  looking  at  us  weirdly . i  clear  my throat .

'' come  baby girl lets  have  peaceful  breakfast  ''  i said ,  while   walking  towards  the  table .  

''  sorry  for  the  that  happen  earlier , its  just my  little  sis  throwing tantrums '' i said  ,  at  another second  alex stomp  on  my  feet 

''  ouc--h  ahh ''  

'' what  did  you  say unnie '' she  asked me  innocently ,  aaa  seriously why all the  girls  are  bioplar .  i heard  onew was  controlling  his  laugh .

''  aa-no-thi-ng  bab-y  girl '' i  shuttered . after few  minutes later  i  compose  myself  and  stand  properly 

''so  let  me  intoduce  my  baby girl  alex kim to you  , she  is  very  big  fan  of  you  guys  ''  i  said ,  i look  at  my  baby  girl  and  she was  blushing .  am i  drunk  or  something . 

i think  my  are decieving me 

no  no  she  is  not  my sister  

i  was shock  to  see her  like  this . then i was  interupted  by  a  loud  voice 

'' AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  i  AM  YOU BIGGEST  FAN ,  SNSD  FOREVER  ''  she  said   while  making  her shape  with her   fingers .  

i think i  can't feel  my  ears  now .i think  i  am  deaf 

'' baby  girl  , you should have  told unnie  if  you were  about  to  shout   so that  unnie  can  shut  her ears and  others  too''  i  said . but  i  don't see anyone  in the  group  having  problem .

'' shut  up , unnie '' she  said 

'' aren't  you  effected  by her  megaphone  voice  '' i ask  curiously ,  they  shook  their  heads  , this is odd  

may  be  they  used  some ear bud or something 

i  should asked about that  thing  , it will helpful in future  because  knowing  my   sister  she  is  always  loud

'' actually  amy-shi  we are  used to that  kind  of  voice  because  we also  have one  megaphone  in  our  group '' taeyoen  said , 

''  YAH !  tae tae ''  pink  haired  girl  shout  at  her ,  i  think  her name is  tiffany .

''  oh sorry  pany-ah  ''  taeyoen  said  ,

''  so  lets  start  the  breakfast '' i  said  ,  all  of us took  the  seat  and  start  eating  the   breakfast .  baby  girl  sit  next  to her  bias i mean  jessica , asking her  questions  .

''  baby  girl  , let them  eat  first  , you  don't  want  them  to  answer  your  question with  empty stomach  right '' i said and  she  pout  

'' okay ,  unnie ''  she  said 

'' now  say  sorry  to  jessica  '' i ask .

'' sorry ,  jessica  unnie  for  disturbing  you  while  eating breakfast '' she  said , with her  head low .

'' its okay  alex  ,  we all will  sign  all your  things  after  breakfast , okay  '' jessica  said  , all  her members nod  with  big smile on their  faces  , 

''' thank  you  , unnies  ''  she  said and  grinned widely 

i  am  happy  to  see  baby  girl  happy .

'' thank  you  for joining us here and  to  make  my  baby   girl  happy '' i said  sincerly 

''  thank you  for  inviting  us here  , amy-shi '' taeyoen said 

''  don't  be  formal  with  me , you all  can  call me  amy ''  i  said , i  stood from my  chair  , because  i have  serious issue  to  attend

''  you  guys can  enjoy  and  do anything  you  want  , it will here  only  , no one willl  came  to know  about  this ''  i  said bow  politely  turn towards  baby  girl 

''  and  you baby girl  behave okay ''  i  said  and  ruffle  her  hairs

'' unnieee not  my  hair '' i heard her  saying that  while  the girls  are  laughing  at  her  .

i walk  out  of  the  villa  of  the  resort and  call onew 

'' ONEW I  THINK I  TOLD  YOU  THAT  THERE  SHOULD BE  NO  MISTAKE FROM   SECURITY  HERE ''   i  shout at  him .he  just  hang  his head low .

''  THEN  HOW  THE  HELL  SOME ONE  GET  INTO  MY BABY  GIRL'S  ROOM  AND  LEAVE  A  LETTER THERE ''  I  SHOUT  AGAIN ,  because in the morning when  i  go  to  baby  girls  room  , i found  a  letter  in  the  bed side table ,it  was  a  waring note  , thankfully   baby  girl  didn't  notice the  letter .

'' boss , we are  finding  the culprit ''  onew  said 

''  CALL THE  SECURITY  HEADS , ONEW  ''  I  SAID  . and  in an  instant  second all the  security  heads  was in front of me .

'' I THINK  I  MADE CLEAR   THAT  IF THERE  WILL  ANY MISTAKE  ,  BE  READY TO  BEHEAD '' i  said , i pull out  the  base ball  bat from the  bodyguard  behind  me .and  was about  to  swing  the  bat  into his  head  but  some one  stop  me  by  hugging me .

i heard  gasp  sounds  coming from  all of them ,  because   no one comes near  me  if  i am  angry  .i  am  like  devil  and monster when  it  comes  to anger  . i  turn  around and  saw  jessica  hugging me  from behind . i  throw  bat  to the  ground

''  aa-a  jessica  do - you-nee-d  any-thing  '' i  ask ,  i  think she will  thinking  how  bad i am  ,  or  that  i  am monster . i  have  some  anger  issues  that  can  be  worse  .  

''  i am  sorry  amy  to interupt  ,  but  what  happen  to you''  she  ask  looking  into  my  eyes .  some  reason i  divert  my  eyes  because i  don't  have  strength  to  face  her .

''  jessica  some  left  a   warning  note  in my sister's  room '' i  said  ,  then i  explain everything   about her .

'' its  okay   amy , i  know  you  are angry  but  you  should  calm yourself  first ,  it can effect  your  health ''  she said .

''  i  know  , but  they are  all  useless  '' i said  while  greening  my  teeth .

'' no  one  can harm  alex  if you  are  here  right  ,  i  am  going  inside  now alex  must be  searching  for  me ''  she  said  kiss my  cheek  and  walk  inside .

my  face  is  as red  as tomato  now  ,  all of  them  are  looking at me  with shock  face  .  i  heard  onew  laughing at me .

''  whipped ''  he  said  ,  what  the  i am  not

'' i  am  not ''  i  said ,  and  walk to my  office  .  i  saw  myself  in the  mirror and  saw  my  face is  really  red .  aa  what  are  you  doing  to me  jessica.

but  for  the  first  time  in my  life  i  feel  some thing  new in me ....

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry   for  making  all  my  readers  wait  ...i  am  dearly  sorry  to  you all 

i  wanna  thanks  to  all  the  subscribers 

and  especially  sorry to  mylovelyskj  for making you  wait more ...

thanks  for  reading  and do not  forget  to  comment ...and  tell me  your  suggestion  i will  apply that  on  my story ^^