좋은 날.

좋은 날.

He walks down the sunlit corridor, glancing briefly from his iPhone to the numbers hung helpfully beside each of the many doors. He stops upon reaching the fifteenth and reaches out to press the bell. He listens to the resounding ring from behind the door and he shifts nervously on his feet, inhaling deeply in anticipation as he waits.

Junhyung steps into the room and waits while she closes and locks the door behind them. He notes that this is possibly the first time he's been inside her dorm and he makes to glance around, remembering s' absurd theories about girl group lives.

The living room is moderately sized, the walls painted a sweet blue with white ceilings and smooth, wooden flooring. Translucent curtains of ivory hang over windows and the lone sliding door that lead to the balcony, where he can see are a variety of pretty, potted plants left to bask in the sunlight. The room is furnished simply, with a comfortable looking sofa against one wall, a flat screen against the other and a white coffee table in between. The floor is scattered with furry rugs and the occasional beanbag. In one corner, a half collapsed tower of Jenga blocks stand.

The adjoining kitchen is small, but well equipped. A marble counter, surrounded by five highchairs, gleam in the daylight and on the stove, something delicious smelling boils. "I thought we could have kimchi jjigae with rice for lunch." A soft voice says from behind and Junhyung turns to look at her. Hara stands, dressed in an oversized tee shirt and strawberry printed shorts, eyes tentatively on him.

It has been a while since they have last seen each other, what with their busy schedules and drilling comeback practices. There's a complicated ache in his chest, somewhere near his heart and Junhyung has dated enough girls to know what it is. The ache, however, has never been as intense as this and Junhyung is mildly surprised. But of course, he shouldn't be. Hara is different, would always be different.

"Come here." He whispers, though his fingers are already moving to gently grasp her slim wrist and tugging her into his arms. He holds her close, burying his face in her hair and closing his eyes. Her hands reach up to curl around broad shoulders, fingertips tracing little circles on his skin.

"Thank you," Junhyung murmurs, warm breath tickling her ear. Hara smiles and presses a kiss to his collarbone. She hears the silent proclamation even if he doesn't say it aloud. "I love you too, oppa."

It's a good day.


Author's Note; Um. Hey there. /hides behind a wall