I thought this feeling will last forever , until this happened....... final

I thought this feeling will last forever , until this happened.......
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Left 

 

Krystal and Kris were long time dedicated childhood friends. They were raised in america,californa. Their parents were once bestfriends but seperated after an argument that broke the friendship. This did not however break the bestfriends friendship but only enchanted it. 

As Krystal and Kris were walking along the shore. Krystal yelled,"How come this only happens to us?" Kris responded by throwing a rock into the sea. Krystal yelled,"ahhhhhhhh!" Kris said,"you know how adults are." They are really stubborn . How can they have a dispute for 4 years in a row?

Kris said,"I have something important to tell you." "Kris if it's good news tell me,otherwise if bad news then don't tell me,"Krystal said. Kris stayed silent for a while. Krystal looked at him,"What's wrong with you?" It must be serious. "My dad has an urgent business matter in China. My dad said that  business hasn't been great. The companey might transfer him there permanently.

​Krystal gazed at him with a stiff experession? "How long will you stay there?"Krystal said.

Kris with a deep sigh said,"I am not sure." Krystal had a silent moment to herself,whether she should confess her feelings. Krystal made one of the most life-changing decsions of her life. "Kris I want to tell you something. I like you please accept my feelings ",s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter