Prologue

The Librarian

The first people to awaken their powers were around the old ancient Greeks. Most people thought it were powers given by the Gods, but now people aren't so sure anymore. The cause of the Supernaturals is still unknown.

Supernaturals tend to hide their power, because they are afraid to frighten the powerless. They are also afraid that the Supernaturals will be discriminated and that they can't be a part of the economic politics. However the law changed and Supernaturals can be known, but it is a huge risk so most Supernaturals still hide their power.

Supernaturals also don't know if they have a power at first. Every Supernatural is born like a powerless and they awaken their power on some point in their life. Or not at all. It is common for Supernatural families that their children will inherited powers. Every power is unique, and their isn't a Supernatural with the same power. Powers can look the same, but there is always a twist that makes it unique.

Within the Supernatural-community there is a special authority. When a Supernatural is born a book will appear. In this book your fate is written. These books are also called ''Books of Fate''. What is written inside these books are the greatest secrets of the earth. The books will tell if you ever fall in love or how you will die. Just like powers each book is unique. The books are easily tracked down. After a Supernatural is born someone from the authority will pick the book up and register the born Supernatural.

These books are kept hidden in the basement of every Supernatural authority quarters -SAQ-. Every country has at least one SAQ-office. The people that keep watch over these books are called Librarians. Librarians don't have a Book of Fate when they were born. They decide their own fate and live for a long time. That's how the Supernaturals recognise Librarians. Only Librarians can rewrite the Books of Fate, but it is forbidden. The punishment for rewriting a Book of Fate is death. Also some Librarians work in the field to kill certain people, but this is an even bigger secret than the content from the Books of Fate.

This story starts with a boy from a family of Librarians. 

Park Jimin.

---