Comfort.

Missing you..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning.

Knock…knock

“hyung are you there?”

“dae..?!”

“argh.. Sorry its me yongbae”

“oh!...sorry”

“its OK hyung. Anyway come down everyone is waiting for you”

“..nods…did dae came..home..?”

“nope.hyung didn’t he called you ?”

“ No…I tried but not reachable.”

“But Hyung last night around when you went bed dae called.”

“seriously!!? Where is he know?? What is he doing? When he his coming home?!!wh-“

“calm down hyung! Will you ?”

Nods..

“Just tell..me…where…is..he..bae?”

“hyung ,he told us that he had something private or more personal to do over there. So he won’t be back for awile”

Choi seunghyun’s heart sank at those words. His mind not cooperating with him. It started to play tricks on him. Doesn’t he miss me?? After all this separation he doesn’t miss me even a bit? Hell. Does he even love me? Did he found someone while I was away? Did he got tired of me? Am I not good for him? Did I got myself tricked? Would he leave me?? Than what happens to me? How am I supposed to leave without you babe? Do you hate me that much?? All the negative things were so much for him. A warm droplet slipped his cheeks. His eyes are still quite swollen from last night activity. But still tear managed to escape his eyes. He couldn’t help it. The pain was so much for him to handle. Guess they really mean it when say It's easy to fall in live, but hard to fall out of love. He felt a pair of warm hands around. The warmness from the embrace was too much for the broken heart .

“Hyung don’t thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter