I'm the blind one

Blinded By Love


"6:30 A.M. 6:30 A.M.", my talking clock said. I yawned and slapped the snooze button. "7 A.M. 7 A.M", the clock said. I groaned and rolled out of bed. I made my way to the bathroom and got cleaned up and dressed for school. I picked up my walking stick and made my way out of my room. "Good morning honey, here have some toast.", my mom greeted me and placed a piece of toast in my hand. I sat down and chewed on the bread washing it down with orange juice. "Do you want me to take you to school today?", my mom asked. "It's okay, I told Jungkook I'd meet him at the bus station today.", I replied. "Okay, we'll be careful walking there, here's some bread to share with Jungkook.", she said putting two bread buns in my hands. I put the bread in my bag and left the house holding onto my walking stick. *tap *tap I stopped when my stick hit a pole. I felt someone stand next to me, "Um, excuse me, is this the bus station for 8 o'clock?", I asked. "Why yes it is Byul.", said a familiar voice. "Oh, Jungkook?", I turned to the voice. "Yup, Good morning Byul.", he said. "So did you eat breakfast yet?", he asked. "Yeah, I had some toast, how about you?", I asked him back. "No, I woke up a bit late so I skipped breakfast." "Jungkook that's not good, you could've just called and rain-checked. Open up my backpack and get a bread bun, my mom wanted you to have some too.", I sighed turning my backpack to him. He reached in and took out a bun, "Thanks Byul, tell your mom thanks too!", he said happily. "Thank you Jungkook.", I said turning to him. "For what?", he asked with bread in his mouth. "For being here for me, for caring, and being a great friend.", I thanked him. He snickered, "Of course! Your my best friend, and I'm glad you are!" I smiled, best friends, that's what we are and will always be I guess. No point in crushing on Jungkook, when he is head over heels for Soomin. Aish, he makes it difficult not to like him. "Come on Byul, the bus is here.", Jungkook said snapping me out of my thoughts. "O-oh okay.", I started tapping my walking stick towards the bus. Jungkook helped me on the bus and we sat in the back. "Hey you know Soomin?", Jungkook asked me while the bus was moving. I nodded, I think I know where this is going. "Well, I kind of like her.", he said shyly. "Yeah, I know.", I replied maybe a little too bitter. "You do?", he asked surprise. "Boy you make it so obvious, I may be blind, but I can tell you like her.", I said. "Oh, then do you think I should go for it?", he asked me. I could feel his nervous stare at me. "Yeah, go for it.", I replied. I'm Jang Byul. "Yeah? I should?", he asked with hope. "Sure, if she doesn't like you then she must be blind.", and I'm blind.