Miss Universe

Miss Universe

As their promotions end, they finally got the rest they needed. It was afternoon when they arrived at their dorm after having a showcase. All the members were too tired to sit properly that they either threw themselves on the couch or just plopped down on their cold floor.

Momo, who was sprawled on the couch, seemed to notice the remote and switched their TV on. It showed a replay of the Miss Universe. All of a sudden, all of the member sat up straight and had their focus on the beauty pageant. 

After some time, Jihyo got an idea and smirked, turned the TV off and earned groans and protests.

"Now now kids, watching it was very boring, and it's the same every year. I say, we create our own Miss Universe!" The leader exclaimed and pulled the younger girls up

"But unnie, we ar--" Oh the poor maknae got cut off by the oldest

"Yeaah! Let's do this!" In her weirdly cute and annoying voice, Nayeon encouraged her members to participate and brought the sashes and flowers and crowns that are needed for the game/show/whatever they call it.

The members were dumbfounded as they watch Nayeon happily place the sashes on them. They all have one question in their mind that was thankfully voiced out by the one and only Jeongyeon.

"You really prepared for this, did you?" Jeongyeon asked, smirking as she watched the oldest girl pin the sash on Mina

"I knew this day would come so yes, yes I did." Nayeon smiled so brightly it blinded Jeongyeon and made her a blushing No-Jam-oldest -brother-tomato (where can I buy it)

"Tzuyu, you should probably sit down. You know Nayeon unnie can't reach you." Dahyun teased and giggled when their maknae did obey her. Nayeon only glared at her before carefully pinning the paper on maknae.

"Since I'm the leader and have the loudest voice, I will be the host!" Jihyo said as nobody complained

Now that everybody has their sash on, they posed like a model and this where the battle of beauty and brains begin!

 

----------------------------------

 

"And here we are at South Korea, holding the annual Miss Universe! I'm Jihyo, your beautiful host for today." Jihyo began, winking at the audiences -the stuffed toys their fans gave them- she continued, but not before giving a glare on the girls that faked a cough and made vomiting sounds,

"I will introduce our contestants for today! Let's start with this tall, flawless, adorable beauty from Taiwan. Chou Tzuyu!" Tzuyu smiled and took the imaginary microphone on Jihyo's hands

"Hello everyone, I'm Chou Tzuyu from Taiwan, I'm here to show the world-or universe rather, that a girl shouldn't only have beauty but brains as well. Thank you." She bowed a little and waved at the audiences (mostly penguins, pandas and bears)

"What an inspiring speech Miss Tzuyu. Let's move on to the next contestant. As an adorable artist and rapper, she is the lady crush of every girl in Korea!" Dahyun confidently stepped up and showed her eyesmile proudly, waving at the imaginary cameras

Jihyo raised her eyebrows at her and shook her head as she approached Chaeyoung who was actually beside the now crestfallen Tofu, and was then comforted by Tzuyu's big eyes.

"Hello, I'm Son Chaeyoung from Korea and I believe in the saying that when you're tired, you sleep. And when you're very tired, you can sleep long. Thank you." Chaeyoung smiled innocently and went back to her place

Their leader was speechless for a moment before akwardly laughing,

"Uhh, that was very sleepy-I mean dreamy speech Miss Chaeyoung. Now, we shall introduce this magnificent, elegant, and soft-spoken girl from Japan, Myoui Mina." Mina smiled shyly,

"Hello everyone, I'm Myoui Mina of Japan. I may not be as confident as the other contestants but I will try my best to win your hearts!" She added a wink in the end, only to realize what she did and made an embarassed sound

"Aigoo our Miss Myoui is such a cute shy dork. Why don't we move on to our next contestant? Someone who is well known for her skills at becoming a No-Jam Bro and really weird fashion styles although the fans love it! Yoo Jeongyeon everyone!" 

Jeongyeon stared at her for a moment and glared, "I'll forget what you said about my fashion style." As Jeongyeon struggles with the stash on her, she continued, "Hello everyone, I am Yoo Jeongyeon of Korea and I am happy to be here but I am also not so I quit. Thank you." Doing a process of what seems tk be like removing the stash, Jihyo stopped her.

"Jeongyeon what are you doing? Don't quit! The audience may get angry and kill you at your sleep!" Panicking, Jihyo fussed over Jeongyeon as the members watched from the sidelines. 

"I bet you this jokbal I am eating right now, Jeongyeon is kidding." Momo whispered to Sana, spitting out some meats in the process, who then looked at her, digusted. 

"Momo, as a friend and concerned member of yours, please and by please, I mean STOP EATING JOKBAL EVERYDAY!" If it may be possible, Sana squealed at her, the same way she did when they played the Mafia game, only this time, more quietly. Momo only pouted but continued eating nevertheless.

Now back to the JeongHyo couple, Jihyo was still fussing about how Jeongyeon will just wake up and find the stuffed toys around her bed as they are sacrificing her to the Almighty Stuffed Emperor Sana- in which she earned a 'Hey!' from the said girl-, Jeongyeon can't take it anymore and laughed, stopping from whatever rant or concern Jihyo is spitting out.

Chaeyoung, the faithful No-Jam Bro 2, realized what was happening and laughed as well. Only then, Jihyo realized Jeongyeon was kidding.

"I swear to Momo's Jokbal and Mina's penguins right now, you are the worst and truly the No-Jam Bro 1." This earned both 'Hey!' from them as well but Jeongyeon was busy laughing her No-Jam Jammery Jam Jam to care. Jihyo pouted and moved on, not forgetting to give her a good smack in the arm as she did so.

As she step infront of Dahyun, who was now happy that it's her turn, Jihyo spoke up, "I quit being the host. Jeongyeon is so cruel to me." Dahyun let out an exasperated 'WHAT' and used her 'Eagle Dance' on Jeongyeon for ruining her chance to shine. And by that, I mean by flapping her arms to her and head-butting Jeongyeon in the process. 

Jihyo faked cry and dropped the imaginary mic and was about to go sulk into a corner when Nayeon suddenly grabbed her hand like she was holding a mic.

Jihyo never felt extreme fear before, even if she trained 10 years and still have a chance of not debuting, she was not afraid. Not even when they participated in sixteen and JYP was eliminating them, no, she was not afraid. But right now? The way Nayeon grasped her hand and the weird aura she was eminating, Jihyo suddenly felt going to the bathroom, maybe to throw up or herself or both, she was not sure but she was sure Nayeon may break her hand.

With an overly exaggerating pose and excited voice, Nayeon spoke up, "HELLLOOOOO EVERYONE FROM AROUND THE WORLD, THE UNIVERSE, THE SKY, THE BIRDS AND THE BEE, THE FLOWERS AND THE TREES." It was just the intoductory part but she was already hyper as a person in drugs. Not minding that she was using Jihyo's hand and that the 'game' is already over, she continued.

"I am Im Nayeon of Seoul, South Korea! The home of beautiful girls such as me." She placed her hands under her chin, doing a move of presenting your face like a flower as she did so. "I believe in the saying that every person who is beautiful in the outside is also beautiful in the inside, so sell your damn organs to me because I don't have a beautiful inside!" Bipolar or just legitimately crazy, Jihyo was really frightened to the point she was struggling to get her hand out but surprisingly, the oldest have a very tight grip on her. Jihyo was considering to continue acting as a host and eliminate her like how JYP eliminated Momo, she backed out of the idea, more scared of the idea Nayeon becoming more hysteric and might kill her and oh God, how would the fans react. She could already see the headlines of the news, 'Twice Leader Jihyo, killed by co-member Nayeon because of Miss Universe.' what will JYP do? Disband them? Jail Nayeon? Exile her from the company? Or worse, ban her from Korea! Jihyo must make a decision quickly if she wants Nayeon to continue her acting and make Jihyo suffer, or eliminate her and make Jihyo suffer.

"Jihyo unnie is being weird." Tzuyu whispered to Mina, who was busy staring at Chaeyoung who laughing her off at the different expressions Jihyo is doing while thinking of the possible events that may happen. Tzuyu snorted quietly seeing the love-sick expression her unnie have on her face and called their manager oppa so that he can finally calm these girls down.

"I bet you my organic foods that Jihyo will faint sooner of later." Sana now whispered back to Momo, the latter stared at her like she grown a pair of chipmunk ears and tail (that would actually be cute, Momo thought).

"I don't want your disgusting foods Sana." Sending bits of meats on Sana's face once again, the cutie-y girl finally snapped. She turned angrily, as well as adorably, to the Jokbal lover and tried to take it. Albeit late to realize that you shouldn't never ever EVER take Jokbal away from Momo for it is like taking away her life, Sana was determined to make Momo's lifestyle healthy and away from Jokbal, thus creating a tug-of-war game between the poor meat.

--------------------------------

Manager oppa, or more known as Jaljjari oppa by the fans, finally arrived. He stopped in his tracks, taking in the scene before him. When he signed up as a manager for Twice before they debuted, he was warned about the hyperness and crazy personalities of the girls. He still accepted though and was happy and proud to see them rise through fame with their hardwork and efforts. He remembered how they would stay up late to practice their dance and then they would order pizza and chicken secretly. He also remembered how one would just suddenly laugh and the the rest would soon follow. He wouldn't forget that time where they were horsing around the dorm and Nayeon almost broke the 'board' they use for ironing, nor the fact thst they almost set the apartment building in fire when they tried to cook eggs. What stood before him was weird, but considering the girls, it was normal.

Oh it was definitely normal to see Dahyun shouting like an Eagle looking for a mating pair as she strangles Jeongyeon. The latter isn't even affected as she continuously say terrible puns that makes Dahyun's shouting louder with each puns.

"Oppa! Do you know that Dahyun can see you 3 miles away? Why? Because she has Eagle Eyes! Get it? Cause eagle's eyes are really sharp? Wait wait. This one's good, what does Dahyun say when we eat? She says, 'Let us Prey.' " Hearing this made Dahyun's blood boil and wants to rip her hair out.

 

But doing that will make her a, Bald Eagle. 

 

Their manager can only shake his head and looked at the next pair. Mina was still looking like a kicked puppy at Chaeyoung, now laughing like a seal, enjoying how Jihyo had become pale and how Nayeon was still ranting about hoe she will make every Korean gay for her if she became the Miss Universe and planning on how to get Taeyeon's number.

Next to them was Momo and Sana, arguing in Japanese and occassional Korean words here and there such as Jokbal, kimbap, PD-nim and he could not be bothered.

Looking at Tzuyu, sporting a mix of amusement and irritation on her face, he chuckled and pat her head.

"Don't worry Tzuyu-ah, they'll be tired later and stop." He calmly said but was ataken back on how serious the maknae looked at him.

"I'm more worried about who won the Miss Universe title among us oppa!" Hearing it made the girls miraculously stop all they're doing and simultaneously shout to Jihyo to announce the winner.

The leader barely got her breath back from being released by Nayeon when she was bombarded with the questions, without thinking she placed the crown on someone's head and announced them as a winner. When her decision was met with silence she looked what's wrong. dropped, she was not sure if she should laugh or not.

 

"You look beautiful oppa."

 

--------------------

Hello! I come back from the dead, nah jk. So, this is uhm my story after a year?

I'm really sorry for those who waited for me and those who wanted me to update but I've been really busy with school. Hopefully this summer vacation, I can get back to my Author side, or so what I would like to call it. If you would read my past stories, you would really see the big difference between them and this. I like too think that my writing became more mature and coherent but I would still love to try and be dorky author again lmao.

And yeahp, this is my story! I hope I satisfied you with this and I'm happy that I can contribute to my fandom even though it's only a fanfic ^^

See ya whenever!