- ask.fm/chimchimmity

Hey I Just Met You (& This Is Crazy)

jimin squints at the screen in front of him, fingers hovering above his keyboard as he chews on his bottom lip. he really shouldn't be awake at this time, he knows it. he had class tomorrow, at 8 o'clock too, and he knows he really wouldn't be able to wake up. not even his alarm clock would work. heck, he wasn't going to pine any hopes on taehyung – his roommate – for god's sake, taehyung woke up at least an hour later than jimin everyday. but as jimin sees the notification popping up on his screen, he finds himself unable to look away.

New ask on ask.fm @chimchimmity ! Link at: http://ask.fm/chimchimmity

nice! jimin grins, because as he clicks on the link, he sees its from a new anon – Sweg Anon. grimace. jimin rolls his eyes at the name, but a smile still tugs at his lips because finally it isn't from Hobee🐝 anon, - bad pun, really - who was actually hoseok, jimin's dance partner, or Taeyang2.0(NotTaehyung) who was actually his roommate and best friend, kim taehyung. to be honest, jimin actually hoped it was from GoldenKookie anon, who was taehyung's boyfriend but jimin's – used – to be – crush – bc – he – just – too – cute, but it was Sweg anon, so, why not? the less you know of the person, the more the fun, and jimin knew absolutely nothing of this Sweg anon. he thinks.

You're a dancer, right? - Sweg anon. p.s. , i'm new, in case it was necassary for you to know.

jimin's eyebrows shoot up at the straightforwardness, but nonetheless, he types a reply. quickly, he snaps a selfie to pin under his reply – he usually does so, to try and get closer to his followers – and adds a filter just to hide the small imperfections he knows he has on his face.

A dancer yeah, how'd you know?? p.s. , welcome to chimchimmity!! :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

running his fingers through his hair, jimin kicks at his blankets as he waits for a reply. beside him on another bed, taehyung lets out a long snore.

Ah, but you did say before you wanted to be a singer, right? Why the change? - Sweg anon.

the orange haired boy almost pouts at the lack of enthusiasm in sweg anon. and the lack of a selfie in return for his first one. but still, the question catches his attention. jimin finds himself frowning as he realises that he doesn't know exactly why he chose dancing from singing. he loved singing... he really did...

No spark maybe, or at least I haven't found it yet. I haven't tried. Also, you didn't answer my question!! hahaha, I noticed man.

jimin has to cancel out the I'm scared of trying because it suddenly feels too personal. the absence of a selfie is valid this time... jimin liked dancing, but singing was a whole other thing. he didn't have it in him to think his voice was all that great... yet. he refreshes his page and he tries to ignore the eagarness in his movements to read the reply.

We're in the same college, you're in that dance club with Jhope. You know, this guy :

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a tired laugh escapes jimin's lips as he sees the photo. did sweg anon really just cover his face with kumamon? something warm bubbles in his chest but he has no time to think of it when he peers closely at the photo. the tuft of red was crazily familiar. where had jimin seen it, really?

OH, Hoseok!! Aka Hobee🐝 anon!! And what's with the kumamon, bro? Not cool :( .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

funnily, jimin waits for a response. one minute, two, three... and it pulls all the way to ten minutes and yet sweg anon hasn't responded. jimin wishes he didn't feel this upset. he knows he might regret this tomorrow morning, but it. It was 3:00, jimin wasn't exactly in the best states of mind when he was drunk on exhaustion. jimin's fingers fly across the keyboard as he types something else.

Haha, what's this? I think I might have seen you somewhere before, dun dun dun, could we be soulmates? @(kindof)Sweg anon

boom. jimin sure hopes Sweg anon doesn't find him creepy.

Soulmates??? tsk. You might have seen me on Youtube.

three question marks is the first thing jimin notices. and then the tsk. tsk back at you, sweg anon jimin retorts in his mind a little lamely.

Oh? Are you Youtube famous, maybe? Could you be 10naegahosh10??

sure, 10naegahosh10... he didn't even have red hair, what was jimin thinking? But he often dyed it, so you couldn't be too sure. But hoshi was a cheerful guy who jimin could gurantee would never call himself Sweg anon. Was jimin judging Sweg anon? Huh.

10naegahosh10?? Not a chance. Oh? Youtube famous? Am I? Hmm...

oh, punk? Smurh, rudeee.

Who you calling punk ? >:[

jimin doesn't get a reply this time, and so he gives in. it wasn't very appropriate for his feed anyways, instead of questions it became a full – on conversation. just then, jimin gets an instagram notification from SUGA – saying that he had posted something new - , one of the few people he didn't exactly know but followed because man, did that guy spit fire. he had a youtube channel, and often did collaborations with singers or friends. he was cute too, though jimin would never admit it. you could kind of call it a celebrity crush maybe... jimin swipes down his notification bar on his Samsung and clicks.

 

SUGA_: New video up tomorrow, be sure to check it out. (I changed

my hair colour which is why the filter, excited??)

sugashugs: FiRSt!!!

sammy111: uhm, can you not? ^

sugaflakeuwifeu: ohmygod <3

kanekikentut: jiwdcfoa too much excitement @SUGA_ ugh, whyyy !!

rapjoon: been a long time since you made a new vid, man

SUGA_: @rapjoon , been a long time since we did a collab, you read me?

Dancemonsterpls: Omg YESYESYES, PLS ^^^^^ collab u guys its been 100 years

yoong'syoo: ship ;) @SUGA_ @rapjoon

namwhoooo: lmao yes ^ sugamon1!!!111 pls @SUGA_ @rapjoon

jimin scoffs, bringing the blanket up to his chin as he makes a face at the comments. suga, or yoongi, was close with a guy named namjoon, aka Rapmonster. they made multiple videos together and Yoongi would even do challenges with Rapmonster, something Yoongi rarely does. it shows how close they are and it makes jimin roll his eyes, he just isn't sure why...

still, jimin likes the post with his account, @parkchim. he jabs at the off button on his phone, but as soon as the screen darkens, Jimin feels the buzz and his phone lightens up – not to mention almost blinding jimin while doing so – with a new notification. jimin's heart almost bursts out of his ribcage, and he squeaks as his grip loosens on his phone. regaining composure, jimin taps on the notification with trembling fingers. you're ridiculous, jimin a voice in his head says, and jimin is 100% sure it's his conscience. because why? it was a Direct Message, from @SUGA_ himself.

SUGA_ : chimchimmity??

unknowingly, jimin's eyes widen and he really does drop his phone this time. he sits up, scrambling around to find it under his blanket. he fishes it out a little too quickly. there's the warm feeling in his chest again, and he swallows. oh.

parkchim: Sweg anon?????

SUGA_: you caught me.

(p.s. i'm revealing my dyed hair first to you,

don't tell anyone else lmao thanks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BONUS!!!

Three months later...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SUGA_: hey guys, just did a collab with someone special, @parkchim ! video will be uploaded soon, it's a vlog.

Jogiwaaa: you guys look cute together !! <3

geuraewolf: can't wait to see the video!! handsome as alw suga!!

naegawolfawooo: c'mon guys, let's make it trend : yoonmin (yoongi + jimin)

asaranghaeyo: OMG ^ yas ppl

jmin laughs at the photo, feeling his heart thud against his chest as he notices how close they both were in the photo. “jimin!” he hears a familiar voice call his name. Standing up, jimin gives the photo two taps and tucks it in his pocket, “Yeah, yoongi?”.