Final

Hello Bias
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You’re now a housewife and in your 30’s. You sat quietly on the sofa, turning on the TV in hopes of easing your gloomy mood. A show about bringing back trends from the past was on. "During my teenage years, Korean pop music was severely popular. And so I thought it'd be great to look back on the music we loved as high schoolers." You looked up quietly upon hearing what the host said. You still remember how you were one of those teenagers who loved the Hallyu wave; exploring Korean stuff, following how idols dress up, listening to a song you barely understood, wishing to marry their bias and so on. You snapped out of her little flashback as the host chimed in again. "And now, here are songs from a former kpop boy group, Got7!" You smiled knowingly. You still remembered the boy group, your bias, and of course, how you met him.

 

A teenager you, Kara, dragged your heavy luggage as you got out of the airport. You took a deep breathe in as You inhaled the scent of your dream country. Before actually coughing it out. Air pollution. You thought as you sighed. It should've been a perfect day for you. You’re an athlete, particularly a fencer, and finally lined up as one of the players for your first international tournament. And guess where it's held? Yup. Held where you’ve dreamt of belonging to, North Korea. Just kidding. Seoul, South Korea of course. You were feeling giddy and excited for a lot of reasons; the tournament, the dream place to be, and giddy and excited for the fact that Got7 is breathing the same air as she was. "Kara! Are you just gonna stand there with your heavy- luggage?" Darry, your teammate called out in a joking manner. You simply laughed at him and dragged your bags toward your team mates.

As soon as you arrived at the place your team's staying at, you immediately changed into her K-idol style outfit. You got everything planned out to explore Seoul as much as you can before leaving. "Kara, make sure to be back before 5pm. We still need to train for your tournament." Your coach called out and you nodded in return before you exit the hotel.

You arrived at a convenience store outside the hotel. You pushed the glass doors open and wandered around. Loud shrieks and squeals could be heard outside the store. Then you saw a few girls running. You shrugged deciding to let the small crowd subside for a while before you exit the safe walls of the store. You walked out as soon as you felt yourself get bored. Maybe you should wander around JYP's building or some talent agencies' building? Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter