Hurt

As We Are

Ken points the knife that he's holding towards Hyuk. Hyuk shivered but then he smiles. Seeing such a twist reaction from Hyuk, Ken then placed the knife right at Hyuk's neck. Hyuk keeps smiling.

"What the heck with you?!" shouts Ken.

"Why? because i'm smiling? did you get mad because i'm still smiling?" uttered Hyuk.

Ken really gets mad at this time. Yes he does love his maknae but he cannot hold the feels anymore this time. He believes his spells will changes everything. Things wil become better and better. It's not for him alone, it is for the sake of VIXX and also Starlight. But Hyuk, how could he destroyed the spells and ruined his dream. Now there's no more hope. He got nothing right now. The chance only comes once.

Hyuk could feels that Ken is boiling right now but he keeps silent. He wills to receive anything that Ken wanted to do towards him. 

"Han Sang Hyuk! i can't hold my eagers to kill you anymore! After everything i had gave up and sacrificed for us - my savings, all of them,,, You little !." screamed Ken. 

Tears suddenly comes out from Hyuk's eyes. He understands Jaehwan so much. Jaehwan is such a nice and sweet kid whom promised to buy his family a very nice house and car. Hyuk can see how obedient is Ken when he started to save his money since their first payment. The fact that he loves Jaehwan so much that made him destroyed the spell. 

"Hyung, Jaehwan hyung... You can kill me, you deserved this chance. i deserved to die...after what i have done to you."

"Yes!!! you deserve it! Since our debut era, you have been always disappointing us and the company! i have given you my full efforts to teach you the things that you lack! But why? Why Hyuk?!!!

At that time, Ken swings the knife at Hyuk's neck. Ken has really been possessed with satan right now.