... because you are perfect

Perfect
Please log in to read the full chapter

.
.
.

Yesung stands in front of a mirror. An unreadable expression is plastered on his face as he sees the reflection of himself on the mirror. He looks at every part of his body as if he were scrutinizing other person’s body. He wears a perfectly suited clothes, but no, at this moment, he is not looking at how good his clothes on his body is. His brain is busy thinking something else. That small, pink part of his body keeps on screaming, “fatso”, and “too fat” repeatedly.

Yesung’s sigh can be heard loud and clear in that room. He touches his arm, waist, stomach and cheeks, as if he can see his fat underneath his milky skin. Yesung suddenly shakes his head, trying to kick away those bad thoughts that keep on popping in his head. “No… no….. I’m just fine,” Yesung said to himself.

Yesung looks at the mirror - looking at those eyes that belong to none other but himself. “No. I’m just fine,” he said the same sentence once again.
“Are you ready?” A smile is instantly formed on Yesung’s face when he hears a very familiar sound, followed by a very familiar figure coming to the room. Standing in front of Yesung, with a perfect suit, is Siwon – Yesung’s husband.

The taller man walks closer to Yesung. “You look gorgeous.”
Siwon’s compliment has never failed making Yesung blush, no matter how many times the taller man said that same words. “Perfect, as usual,” added Siwon as his face comes closer then pecks Yesung’s red lips.

“Cheesy,” is the only reply Yesung can utter.

“But you love it,” said Siwon jokingly. Yesung rolls his eyes lazily, refuses to admit that Siwon is right. He always loves every compliment given by Siwon since Yesung knows Siwon gives those words sincerely.

“Let’s go,” Siwon takes Yesung’s hand then interlaces his fingers with Yesung’s as they are walking outside their bedroom.

.
Tonight, this perfect couple is attending the opening of one of the biggest fashion events in South Korea, Seoul Fashion Week. As the head of famous fashion magazine, W Magazine Korea, Choi Siwon received special invitation, along with his infamous musician husband, Kim Yesung.

The sound of shuttering camera and the blinding blitz are instantly welcoming the couple when they are walking out of their car, right in front of the grand venue where the event holds. Siwon and Yesung walk hand in hand on the red carpet directing to the door of the venue. They stop at times and pose, letting the journalists take their perfect and gorgeous appearance tonight.

The inside of the venue has been packed with hundred of guests - celebrities, idols, designers, directors and CEOs of famous companies and many other important persons in fashion industry. Yesung looks around him and suddenly his body turns stiff. He bites his lower lips while his eyes keep on looking at everyone around him. Realizing the changing of his lover, Siwon grips Yesung’s hand softly.

“Yesung-ah,” whispered Siwon. Yesung looks at his husband and out of sudden Siwon kisses both of Yesung cheeks. That breathtaking dimpled smile is seen on his face.

“You’re gorgeous, baby. Do not ever forget that, eoh?” Siwon’s hand sneaks on Yesung’s waist, giving a secure feeling for the smaller man.
Yesung smiles at Siwon. “Thank you,” he said and his tensed shoulder turns relax. The couple exchanges a short kiss before joining the crowd in front of them.
.
.
It was 11.47 when Siwon and Yesung finally arrive at their home. Yesung directly heads to the bathroom inside their bedroom while Siwon just throws himself on the bed and then turns on the TV. The channel on the TV is showing the preview of today’s opening event but Siwon’s eyes are not on the TV. The muscular man is looking at the door of the bathroom with a worried look on his face.

The sound of running water can be heard behind the door. Cannot wait any longer, Siwon finally gets off the bed and walks to the bathroom. He knocks on the door.

“Yesung-ah, are you okay?” Siwon asked loudly.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” replied Yesung. Siwon looks hesitate for a moment before he finally pushes the door open. He never allows Yesung to lock the bathroom door whene

Please log in to read the full chapter