Touch the cloud.

On a Silver Wing.

 

In that corner, all of girls gathered to hear the story of the latest hot issue, Lee Honggi and Choi Minhwan caught by the guards while they tried to run away from school and go play with their band that was clearly bunch of amateurs, not to tell you that I don't actually care but, Honggi did that before.. I'm not even shocked because this time he dragged Minhwan along either.

I laid my back on the ticklish green grass, eyes on the blue sky.

It seemed hard to reach out and touch those clouds, slowly letting out a sigh. Why in the hell would they care about two stupid guys?! It's not like they're that great anyways.

The bright sunlight blocked my vision and it really hurt my eyes so I shut them down hardly, I couldn't help but to roll on my right side, I eyed three girls standing not very far from me and by the look on their faces they seemed like melting under the burning sun, or was that me?

Poor girls, why are they always fall for the wrong guy?

Once our eyes met they turned their heights and sprinted away not even trying to look back, as much as I wanted to laugh so hard at their facial expression I actually felt sorry for what might happen in the future, even though I'm smart, I never used my brain for anything but for school.

Gathering my strength, I pulled myself up and sat straight.. Is it just me or.. everyone is looking at me?

I stiffed right away, it really felt weird and full of tension, the air.

As I looked back, I felt a strong hit on my head, that horrible pain! I yelled while holding my head and raised my gaze to see the angry look on my enemy—Mr. Choi's face. Yes and yes, he just made a mistake, just to make it clear, we had a fight two years ago that he started.

Who gave you the right to touch, no, hit my head you arrogant ?!

"Who do you think you are?!" I snorted once he shouted with that oh-so-spooky tone.

"What now.." I stood up and faced him after removing the dirt off my jeans, I don't really give a about whatever he'll say.

"You stole Honggi's CD! We worked hard on that CD so give it back to him!" CD? What the hell are you talking about, brother? I won't be interested in what noise you make. No thanks, I'll just stick with Miss A and Nicky Minaj.

I gave him a fake smile and passed him, "Listen Jonghun, I don't want to fight with you again.. I'm not interested in your music ".

I could hear the crowed gossiping about what I just said, is he going to punch me now?

I never wanted an answer, I just took my bag and the iPod and walked away feeling those eyes on my back.

 

-

 

It's 3pm, my dad sent me somewhere to pick up some kind of a package and because I had a date with someone I tried to be quick and deliver it to his office so I can meet that person in the library.

It wasn't a date, some girl wanted me to be her tutor so I agreed, this will bring the money to my dear empty pocket.

I looked through the window to see if Seunghyun was still in the coffee shop, thank god he likes to stay there for too long..

Not wasting another minute, I pushed the door with a little bit of strength and walked towards him, I threw him the package and gave him 5 dollars, "Buy something good.. thanks Seunghyun! Bye!".

To tell you the truth, this was not the first time I give him an unfinished job so he can cover it up and he always takes stuff to my dad's office so it wasn't a problem. He has a weak personality so why not take use of it?

Damn it! I'm pretty late! Is she still in the library? I really hope so..