Friends

How i met your mother

Hey guys main author sweetmssic is back sorry for not updating i just got back to school and my sister has also been busy with school. i hope you guys enjoyed her chapter. so heres a short update sorry il try to update here more regularly . Hope you like this please comment, upvote  and subscribe . thank you for reading my fic well our fic,

love you guys <3


“Yo Binnie!!” A voice called out in the crowd. Hanbin turned head and saw none other than Bobby’s stupid smiley face walking towards him. They already had finished their project but for some strange reason (as if), they still hung out. Which surprised Hanbin, he usually drove people away with his bitter personality.

“I told you not to call me that Bobby, its Hanbin not Binnie.” Hanbin said and Bobby just gave him usual toothy grin.

“Aw but Binnie, it’s cute, like you.”

Hanbin scoffed.

“I know im cute, don’t flatter me, it’s your turn to buy lunch.” Hanbin answered.

“But Binnie you’re so picky….”

“It’s called having standards. I still can’t believe you lived three months on just kimbab. Like why?” Hanbin said as they started walking down to the nearby mall to get something to eat.

“Hanbin I’m dirt poor I have to find ways to survive.” Bobby answered while making over the top faces.

“You’re an idiot. But since I pity you ill buy lunch since I refuse to eat ramen for the tenth time this month,” Hanbin said.

“Aw thanks Binnie you’re the bestest friend ever.” Bobby said as he hugged Hanbin.

“bestest is not even a word you idiot.” Hanbin said as he slightly blushed.

“Why the hell am I blushing it’s just stupid old Bobby.” Hanbin thought.


Namjoon was just staring at Jin as he was cooking they’re work assignment.

“Namjoon…stop staring at me and help me cook.  Cut some vegetables.” Jin said as he was stirring some sort of soup-like thing.

“Sorry Hyung. “Namjoon blushed and did as the other told.

“So why were you so distracted at class?” Jin asked sweetly. They were in a nearby café, it was a small cozy café that served the best coffee nearby. The two boys were sitting on a table, it was all Namjoon’s treat since they almost failed the assignment because they finished late.

“Um…its nothing.” Namjoon said but that didn’t convince Jin.

“Come on Namjoon, we’re friends you can tell me anything.” Jin insisted.

“It’s nothing important.” Namjoon insisted.

Jin just stared at him and crossed his arms.

“You don’t trust me? That hurts Joonie, I won’t give up. Just don’t space out we almost failed, thank god Im such a good cook.” Jin said.

“Wow hyung aren’t you humble.” Namjoon said making Jin to laugh.

“I have to go someone’s waiting for me.” Jin said as he stood up and they both paid and went outside.

“Huh?” Namjoon asked confused.

“A friend is picking me up.”

“Oh have fun hyung,

Then a nice car pulled in front of them and a nice looking guy came and hugged Jin. Jin just waved at Namjoon and went with the guy.

 

“I swear what the hell is wrong with you?” Jihoo said as he stared at Namjoon sitting on the corner of his bed looking all depressed.

“He said we’re friends, I don’t wanna be friends.” Namjoon whined.

“I don’t care.  Let’s go you owe me meat. I don’t even know who you’re talking about.” Jihoo went on.

“He has a boyfriend.”

“Namjoon as much as I want to pity you for your obviously one-sided love Im starving and you owe me food so it.”

“Can’t I wallow in my despair?”

“NO!”


“So when are you going to bring your boyfriend home?” Jaehyung teased Jinyoung that glared ta him.

“He’s not my boyfriend. When are you going to admit you have thing for Brian. Jinyoung replied.

“EW… its Brian he’s like my brother from another mother.” Jaehyung said. “You on the other hand you totally have a crush on Mr. bedroom eyes.”

“Who’s Mr. Bedroom eyes?” Jimin asked.

“He’s Jinyoung’s crush….” Jaehyung said and Jinyoung glared at him.

“You’re too young to know.”” Jinyoung said dismissing the girl. Then he turned to Jaehyung. “Don’t call him that he has a name. Its Im Jaebum.”

“Sounds like an old trot singer’s name.” Jaehyung said and when he did their younger sister Jihyo started singing some random trot song and Jimin groaned because she hated it.

“Our brother’s name is Jaebum.” Jinyoung said.

“Exactly, it’s still sound like an old trot singer’s name.” Jaehyung said.

“Whatever.”

“He friend zoned you didn’t he?” Jaehyung said and     Jinyoung pouted. “Oh Im right.”

The doorbell rang, it was probably the pizza they ordered.

“Go get it.” Jinyoung ordered Jaehyung to get which he did.

Jaehyung came back with a huge smile.

“The pizza guy is your crush I gave him a huge tip and told him to take care of you, you know taking you out for coffee or tea or water..” Jaehyung said while opening the pizza boxes. Jinyoung went to the window and saw that the pizza guy was Jaebum and he turned red before pouncing on Jaehyung to kill him.

“Yay more pizza for us.” Jihyo said while taking the pizza upstairs with Jimin.


“Do you think Taekwoon likes me?” Hakyeon asked Woohyun they were in their apartment which the both shared.

“You want me to be honest?” Woohyun asked.

“Of course.” Hakyeon replied.

“I think he’s aual.” Woohyun replied and Hakyeon just glared at him.

“Be serious Woohyun.”

“I am. Like I don’t know that guy is unreadable, still can’t believe he actually bought a hedgehog and took it to school.” Woohyun said as he turned off the Tv. “You should be worried about the fact we’re failing Japanese and its all your fault. Our midterm is this Monday and we barely know how to introduce ourselves”

“Don’t worry I have a plan.” Hakyeon said.

“Its probably stupid. What is it?” Woohyun asked.

“Ask Taekwoon to help us.” Hakyeon said with a smile.

“You need help.”

 

“Please Taekwoon help us.” Three voices said as they bowed their heads towards a no expression Taekwoon. Woohyun, Hakyeon and Sunggyu were there.

Taekwoon stared at him as he petted his hedgehog.

“We have to bestow the tributes.” Sunggyu explained. “Then he’ll consider it.”

Woohyun put on Taekwoon’s desk a basket full of candy and chocolates. Taekwoon stared at them.

Sunggyu put his fifa game on the desk as well. Hakyeon put various handmade coupons that said free house clean, free ramen, free massage, free kisses, free hugs and free beef.

Taekwoon sighed and said “I’ll help you guys I’ll be using this one.” Taekwoon took the free beef coupon.

Hakyeon whispered to Woohyun. “He’s so into me.” And Woohyun just looked at him like seriously bro?


“So you and the new guy..?” Ren asked Jeonghan that just stared at him. They were walking to the trainee room for another day full of rehearsals.

“What?” Jeonghan asked.

“Do you like him?” Ren asked.

“What? Are you asking like or like like?” Jeonghan asked.

“What are you five? No one uses like like.” Ren said

“Well I like him as a FRIEND, he’s a nice guy.” Jeonghan said.

“You’re blushing.” Ren said while pinching his brother’s cheek.

“Stop teasing me.” Jeonghan complained.

 

“Jeonghannie….im so tired.” Seungcheol complained as he laid his head on Jeonghan’s shoulder.

“So? Im tired too.” Jeonghan said. “Get off you’re sweaty.”

“You’re sweaty too.” Seungcheol said.

“Not as sweaty as you though.” Jeonghan teased and Seungcheol just stared at him and smiled at him. And they stared into each other’s eyes for a while.

“Thanks for being my friend Jeonghan, I feel so nice with you.” Seungcheol.

“So you got friend zoned?” Ren asked while his brother and he were walking home.

“Shut up I’m hungry and tired.” Jeonghan said in a negative mood.


Junmyeon was bored, this conversation was so freaking boring. He doesn’t care about Kyuhyun’s conspiracy theory about the principal or his “Revolutionary” idea about making StarCraft an actual class with credits with the points that it helps your brain with strategy. Or Heechul rambling on how great he is.

Junmyeon stared out the window and saw a familiar lanky, Slendermanlike person waiting for something or someone. It was Kris coming from basketball practice from his sports attire.

“What is he waiting for?” Junmyeon Asked himself. “He cancelled our tutoring session for basketball? Maybe he has a big game coming up. He never talks about it though. Well Kris doesn’t talk at all.”

And then a pretty girl walked towards Kris, she gave him what looked like a box and they started talking after a while they left together. Junmyeon tried to see them even though they left but they were completely out of his vision.

“That idiot blew me off for a girl?” Junmyeon thought and pouted while trying to hide his annoyance.

“Wait why do I even care? It’s just stupid old Kris, he’s an idiot.” Junmyeon said as he tried to get back into the conversation.

“Who is that girl? I k now he doesn’t have a sister. Besides that girl didn’t look Chinese. What if she’s his girlfriend? I’ve never asked him if he has one……WHY THE HELL DO I CARE?? NO NO NO I DO NOT LIKE STUPID CLUMSY DORKY KRIS WU. HE LOOKS LIKE SLENDERMAN, HE HAS NO CHILL AND HE HAS FIXATION ON PLUSHIES.

 

 

“Oh no I fell for a moron who has  a girlfriend”