A help from a friend

Give you strength

Ryeowook laid sprawled on his bed. His parents house had changed over the years, and so had his once toy and game filled room. Thankfully his manga had remained safe. 

A soft knock on the door made him sigh as he told the intruder to enter. He looked up, when the familiar smell of Yesung's cologne wafted towards him.  
"Hyung?" Ryeowook asked in confusion as he sat up.
"Your mother was worried." He said sitting beside his dongsaeng. Ryeowook leaned against him and inhaled the comforting scent. 
"It's my duty to serve Korea, but, two years is a long time." Ryeowook whispered. Yesung nodded, he had just returned from his own duty to his nation. 
"Fans will leave, others will stay, and more will come." Yesung assured. Ryeowook shook his head again. 
"Two years can change a person. I saw how all of you were so quiet and lost that first few weeks back." Ryeowook explained. 
"Going from Center of attention to hermit back to Center of attention can be very startling." Yesung agreed. Ryeowook leaned forward, his finger matted in his hair as if about to rip out the black locks. Yesung shook his head with a smile. 
"We will still be here. Two years will pass, and super junior will remain. That is what Leeteuk told me, and all the others who went to the army. Now I say these words to you." Yesung smiled. Ryeowook smiled as well, but he was still worried. 
"Look, go outside and hang out with your parents. They are worried about you." Yesung ordered. 
"I know, and I'm sorry. It's just, I'm scared and I know I shouldn't be." Ryeowook stated. Yesung stood up and outstretched his hand. 
"Come on, if Donghae can survive the army, so can you. Besides, unlike Kangin, Heechul hyung, and myself. You will have the other members that are in the army to help you." Yesung explained as Ryeowook took his hand and nodded.
"Your right, thanks hyung." Ryeowook beamed as they exited the bedroom. The smell of food met them as Ryeowook's mom came from the kitchen. 
"Stay for dinner Jongwoon, I made cold noodles." Ryeowook's mother smiled. Yesung nodded as Ryeowook sat down. 
"You can also call or text me whenever, any of us Wook. We will always give you strength." Yesung ordered as food was placed on the table. Ryeowook and the family ate, no more words about the army mentioned, until it was time for Yesung to leave. 
"Thanks hyung," Ryeowook whispered as he hugged the older man. Yesung smiled as he hugged the younger back. 
"Anytime." Yesung answered.