Invisible Star

Invisible Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cold breeze touches his pale lips. The color of it seems fading, and it was rather dry. Taemin didn’t mind, he cares about his surrounding more than himself. His shining and twinkling eyes tries it best to stay open despite the snow hitting on his face. Taemin ignores the warning that his sister has been giving him. The cold weather didn’t affect him that much, and it’s winter now. What should he do then? Staying at home all the time, only to rest when he knows he’ll die sooner? He didn’t want it, he want to make the best out of the time that was left for him.

He wants to spend his time with her. Yoo Miyeon, the girl he has fallen in love with. Miyeon, the girl with skin almost as pale as the snow, with dark brown orbs that radiates warm through it, with soft thin lips which it corner always turn up, forming a thin smile to every joke he cracks. But now what was he to her? Is he still the same Lee Taemin to her? Is he still in the place of being her boyfriend? He was clueless. Losing her contact for 6 months was enough of torture for him.

He prefer being with her though, but with no presence of her all Taemin could do is to remember her. In his memories, the both of them were perfectly seen together. It was always him and her, everyday and every night. And Taemin still remembers when he meets her for the first time. When he helps her searching for the book she really wants, and because of her small figure, she can’t reach most of the books at the top of the shelves and he would help her. Most of the times, he spend the morning in the library only for her, only to see her.

And he remembers how their relationship starts to grow, after she finally seems to be interested enough in him and not only in her books. It starts first as name, class and basic things but the morning they spent together expanded to after classes, or some afternoon dates – which Taemin actually prefers to say ‘hang out’ whenever his family ever asks him where he would go. It was interesting how they both suddenly become very close, and seems like they are best friends from a long time ago. Taemin also likes it whenever she takes care of him.

Taemin remembers how Miyeon uses to buy him stuff. Most of them were the anime that he really likes to read. Taemin has always insisted buying it himself but Miyeon would always shook her head, saying that it's nothing and will always buy it for him every time a new one comes out, and he would always be slower to the point where he just lets her do what she wants, it’s not like it would bring a disadvantage to him also.

And he remembers how she would always wait for his classes to end and they would walk home together, but after she works, they just both ride her car. Taemin feels rather embarrassed that she was the one who drives him to the university, but her thin smile always make him feel calm, and it makes him feels like he was indeed welcomed. Her eyes that will turn into a crescent moon were one of the things that he likes about her.

He likes her, so much. It hurts to think about her now, but she’s still someone that he loves dearly. Miyeon is not as bright as some people, but also not as cold as other people. She was fine, her personality is not that special – she was kind, polite, a hard worker, and to be very honest she’s just like any other good person – and her looks are rather common, it was something that can be find easily. But something about her attracts Taemin like no other girls did. There's something so special about her and even until now, he can't figure out what it is.

She was silent most of the time – and until now, he would always believe she was an introvert, but at times she’s far from an introvert, she approaches people easily and talk to them easily – when they are together he was always the one who do the talking, but she always respond so the topic won't drop. Taemin notice she rather listen to him these days, she didn't like speaking that much. She says it tires her, but he didn't understand. How does it tire her? Speaking at times maybe feels tiring but she didn’t talk a lot so how does it tire her?

He didn't question furthermore most of the time, he lets her does what she wants. Miyeon was someone that he didn't want to let go of, and if it was best to stay like that, then he will. Miyeon is a girl who seems to need much of space between in a relationship. She didn't really like sharing her stories, unlike him who try to share most on their time together. But Taemin notices she does enjoy listening to him. She’s a good listener, and Taemin do enjoys just talking alone at sometimes. At least he knows that she was there to listen to his worries.

Until it was the day when he found out that she was sick, she was very sick. She loses her strength day by day, and maybe she will lose all of it. He then knows why she enjoy listening more, why she seems to not want to tire herself and then he realizes, she knows that she was indeed sick. Taemin tries to do anything he could and he would always take care of her. She was his number one priority at the time, and she let him to take care of her.

He finds it odd that none of the family member of hers know about it. That Miyeon was sick. It was part of her fault, for not letting her family knows about it. But it was also her family's fault, how could they not notice it? Taemin notices it, that she suddenly acts rather weird, awkward maybe. She was silent, m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter