Seventeen's 1st Win

My Hope
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I watched as VIXX, TWICE, Block B and etc. performed on Show Champion. Enjoying everyone’s performance and cheering them on. But one group that I was most focused on was Seventeen. Their new album “Love&Letter” came out not too long ago and they were competing against talented groups.

 

            As I looked at the crowd, I can see many Carats holding light sticks. I smiled at the Seventeen fandom. They were wonderful fans.  I’ve watched the Seventeen members grow up to be raising stars. Seeing the hardships and obstacles they had to face. I’m glad to watch them every week working hard and improving themselves as a group. Working in the same company with these boys is a blessing. I get to see each member’s special talent. And now I’m watching them promote their new song “Pretty U” on stage just like with "Adore U" and "Mansae". 

 

            Standing backstage as Seventeen dance and sung to “Pretty U”, I monitored their equipment such as their mics and the music. Making sure the song wasn’t overpowering their voices and that each member’s mic was working perfectly fine. Being the tech expert and assistant producer was a hand full but I loved my job. I’ve worked in Pledis Entertainment for almost three years now and was lucky to get a job at such a young age. Starting off as a high school intern and now working with idols is a pleasure.

 

            My eyes wondered from Dino all the way to Seungcheol better known as S.Coups. Making sure everything was going as plan. Closer to the end of the song, the Hip-hop team had their spotlight. As they finished, they came back to their waiting room to get touch ups on their makeup. I hid the bag of goodies behind my back and opened the door to their room. As everyone turned and greeted me as I came in.

Chan: “Noona!!!!”

Cute little Chan aka Dino came running to me and embracing me. Pulling away he smiled as he knew what I was going to say next.

“Who wants food and drinks?” Everyone finished their touchups and came to snack on the food I brought. Since they have been working all day they haven’t been getting the nutrition they need to stay healthy. Each member grabbed their meals that I have labeled just so no one doesn’t steal another members meal plate. After everyone got their meals, I looked in the bag to get mine. Frowning I looked at the

Please log in to read the full chapter