Chapter 3

Just A Love Story.. ❤

 

We fell asleep again in each other’s arms for about 15 minutes. We wake up and look at the clock. It’s still 06.00 a.m.

 

“So, today is Sunday..” Yoong said. Oh, I almost forgot that today is Sunday. That means I can do whatever I want to do with my lovely wife.

 

“Yeah, what should we do today?” I ask her.

 

“Hmm, I just wanna be by your side for this day. So, can we just spend this whole day in home?” she begs me with her puppy eyes.

 

“How could I say ‘no’ to those puppy eyes?” We giggle.

 

I get up and lean back against the wall. She get up too, and lean her head on my chest. I her hair, while her hands play with my other hand. As time pass by, we just chatting, laughing, and remembering our past.

 

Flashback—

 

I thought I was gonna lose you..

 

That day, I was in Yoona’s house. She said her parents weren’t in house and she had a fever. Her parents already knew about our relationship, and they have agreed with it. We were in her living room.

 

“Here, I brought you a cake. You like cake, right?” I gave her the cake and she opened it. We ate it together while chatting.

 

“What do you want to drink, Hae?” she asked me, her face looked very pale.

 

“You don’t have to worry, Yoong. You should worry for yourself, you have a fever.” I answered then she smiled.

 

“It’s okay, Hae. Wait right here.” She said as she went to the kitchen.

 

“You’re so stubborn, Yoong.” I mumbled.

 

When I was waiting, I heard the sound of broken glass from the kitchen. I went to the kitchen immediately and found Yoona kneeled on the floor while her hand held on the edge of the kitchen table. I kneeled next to her. She coughed and she couldn’t breathe properly. I was very worried.

 

“Yoong, what’s wrong?” I asked her worriedly.

 

“I.. I.. can’t.. bre.. athe..” she answered.

 

“Oh my God.. Let’s go to the hospital!” I carried her to my car and laid her on the back seat.

 

When we got to the hospital, the nurses took her to the emergency room. I waited in the waiting room for a couple minutes then a doctor came out from the emergency room. I approached him.

 

“How’s my girlfriend, doc?” I asked him.

 

“Well, your girlfriend is so lucky, kid. Her windpipe almost closed because of her allergic to peanuts, but we already take care of it. Fortunately you immediately brought her here.” He patted my shoulder then left.

 

After she was transferred to the patient’s room, I walked into the room. I approached her, she was sleeping. For a few minutes, I just sat beside her bed and held her hand until she opened her eyes.

 

“Hae oppa..” she called me weakly.

 

“Yes, Deer? What do you need?” I her hair.

 

“Where I am?” she looked confused.

 

“You’re in the hospital, baby. Why don’t you tell me you’re allergic to peanuts?” I asked her as I her cheek.

 

“I’m sorry, Hae..” she said as she looked at me.

 

“I thought.. I thought I was gonna lose you, Yoong.” I said. She held back my hand.

 

“Hae,  I wanna go home..” she said.

 

“Doctor said you still have to stay here, sweety..” I told her.

 

“But, I don’t like it here, Hae. At night, I’ll be alone. I wanna go home now..” She started to cry.

 

“Don’t worry, Yoong. I will be with you the whole time, okay..” I said as I wiped her tears. I hugged her tightly and she hugged me back. I kissed her forehead as she closed her eyes.

 

HUG in that moment, was a HUG between two person, that could lessen all the pain and make us all feel LOVED.

 

Flashback end—

 

 

 

To Be Continued—

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's Note:

So, that is Chapter 3.

Sorry, it's so boring.

I don't know how to make it sweet, because i haven't seen my co-author for a while.

< Co-author, where are you? ;_; >

So, again, thanks a lot for my fellow readers, my subscriber, and for those who comment!!

WE HOPE YALL WILL ENJOY THIS STORY!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! GOD BLESS YOU!! \(^o^)/