One

D'amour

“What more are you waiting for??!!” I yelled at her. I keep caressing and messing my own light brown hair. Damn it. I saw her eyes shaken a little, probably shocked at my sudden raised voice.

“Oppa…” her soft, clear voice calling for me. She walks slowly towards my direction and take my hand.

“What more do you want, Hyun? We already have everything. Our career are stable now. It’s been five years, Hyun. Five years.” I kiss her hand softly. I keep playing with her long fingers.

“But why? Aren’t we happy right now? Just the way we want? Why do you want to tell the whole world about us, now?  You promise me to keep our relationship as a secret until the day we got married.” Seohyun too, keep playing with my fingers.

I took away my hands from hers. I walk to the balcony, away from her. I look outside the window of her condominium, thinking deeply.

“Then why don’t we got marry?” I face her again, asking with a serious looking face.

“Oppa, please. Marriage is not a joke. Besides, we are still young.”

“Then, tell me why can’t I tell everybody about our relationship? Why you are so cautious? Are you afraid my fans going to attack you?” She’s been using that excuse since the beginning of our relationship. Guessing that she is not going to respond, I continue “I’ll protect you, my love. Please, let’s take this challenge. I just can’t bear it anymore. The wars on my SNS, fans posting and tagged you a photo with other idols. I hate it. So much.”

“Just let them be, oppa” Her voice start to becoming high too, probably mad at me.

“I hate this side of yours. Being so cautious about everything. Rejecting the offers to act with me, refuse to shot ad with me and refuse to do anything with me.” I raised my voice again.

“But, I still did what you’ve told me to do. I give hints about us at my SNS. I wore the gifts that our fans gave us. I…”

“Damn those things! I don’t want that!!” I shout at her even before she can manage to finish her words. Silence followed after that.

We remain silence for a few minutes.

“Oppa. Let’s stop talk about this.” She walks towards me and hug me tightly. She rested her head on my chest. Suddenly my chest feel warm. That’s when I know she is crying.

“Shhhhh. Please don’t cry, Seo Joohyun-shi. I’m sorry for bringing this up. I just wanna tell the whole world that you are mine.” I said while caresses her soft silky long hair.

“I am yours, pabo.” She said, with her husky voice. Seo Joohyun, how am I gonna live without you?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here is chapter One. 

What do you think about the story?

Do you want me to continue writing it?

Please comment! It helps a lot. 

Thank you. <3