Chapter - 3 Advice

Hi!!! Neighbour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

       

              Chapter - 3 Advice

 

I came back from training very late. To my surprise I saw Yugyeom sitting infornt of door and playing game in his mobile. I cleared my throat and Yugyeom looked up.

"Hyung your back!" He ran to me and hugged me. I chuckles and ruffles his hair. He gave me bright smile and I opened the door and welcome come him in. Yugyeom wrapped his arm around my waist and put his head on my shoulder as he went inside. 

Yugyeom have habit of waiting for me outside the door even though he knows where I hide my keys.

I felt like my eyes will pop out when I saw Jinyoung watching TV in the living room. Jinyoung looks up and smiles but then frown. Wait! is he giving me hurt look?

I was confused, one moment he was happily watching movie and now frowning and looking sad as if his boyfriend cheated on him.

'What are you doing in my house? " I asked him.

"Hyung, you have boyfriend! why didn't you tell me about him!" Yugyeom whisper in my ear. I was blushing and punch him slightly on his shoulder. 

"He is not my boyfriend" I whisper back. Jinyoung looked at us weirdly but he caught my eyes, he looked away.

"I told you my AC is not applied yet, it will be done tomorrow" Jinyoung said looking down. 

"It's fine" Why I need to be so charitable. 

"I made dinner for us" Jinyoung said softly. I nod and drag Yugyeom with me upstairs.  

"Who is he hyung? " Yugyeom asked. Yugyeom is my childhood neighbour, more or less my lil brother. He comes to stay at my house sometime during weekends when we both are free.

"That's my new neighbour Jinyoung, he moved here yesterday"

I gave Yugyeom his spare clothes he kept at my house and went to change myself. 

 

With Jinyoung

According to my plan, I went to Jaebum's home and opens the door with spare key he kept hidden in flower pot. I decided to make romantic diner for us and started preparing. After that I want watch movie cause I grew bore while with for jaebum. 

Around 9:00 pm I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter