Bonus

Mozzarella Sticks

“You think we should’ve left them?”

“They’ll be fine.”  Jinyoung was flipping through radio stations while Mark was driving him home.

“I can’t believe they thought we couldn’t see them.  They were so loud and we were the only people in the restaurant.”  Mark said while nudging Jinyoung’s arm off the radio dial after he heard a song he liked.

“Jaebum seems smart, but there’re times he’s really lacking in common sense.” 

“Jackson… he’s the same I guess. “  Mark was trying to keep his eyes on the road but he kept glancing over at Jinyoung.

“Who knows, maybe they’re a good match?”  Mark laughed aloud at Jinyoung’s suggestion.

“I don’t think anyone can truly handle Jackson.” 

“Oh?  Jaebum can get pretty eccentric, it surprises even me sometimes.  He’s got a soft spot for him already; I could see it in his eyes.” 

“Want to bet?  I say Jackson is impossible to date, you say they’ll end up dating.”

“Deal.  What are we betting?  Not money, we need to make it more interesting than that.”

Mark thought about it for a second. “Let’s—“ 

‘Message received from Jackson Wang.’

“What was that?!”  Jinyoung was startled by the sudden notification cutting out the radio.

“That’s just my hands-free cell phone device for my car; It’s connected by Bluetooth so it can read messages for me safely while I’m driving.”

“Ah!  That’s cool!”  Jinyoung stared at the device intently.

“You just need to hit the button and it’ll read it aloud for you.  Go ahead, press it.”  Mark gestured towards the device and Jinyoung played the message.  It sounded in a robotic voice.

‘bro!  you’re getting laid tonight!’

Mark swerved car into oncoming traffic.  It was Jinyoung who grabbed the wheel and got them back into their lane.

“W-what?  Why is Jackson sending me… this…?”  Mark looked over at Jinyoung who had sunken back into his seat, face completely red.  “Jinyoung?”

Jinyoung looked up at the sky as though he were contemplating life.  “Im Jaebum, wherever you are, you are dead to me.”