Paradise

I Got Married To A Ghost [HIATUS]

L P.O.V

When I entered the class,I didn't see Sungjong at all.Hmm,I wonder where my 'fiancée' was."Has anyone seen Sungjong?"I asked,"nope"they all answered,"well,that's weird.Alright class!Free period until I come back with Sungjong"i said and exited the class.I looked for Sunngjong at all the possible places where Sungjong were to be at.The garden,the canteen,the library and even the rooftop!Suddenly,I heard someone playing a familiar tune on the piano and I rushed to the music room.

Meanwhile...

Sungjong P.O.V

I went to the music room before going to class today.I still had a few minutes left and I'm sure Myungie hyung would understand,I'm his 'fiancée' after all.I walked to the piano and started playing and singing at the same time.

Bbiggeut bbiggeut gojang nan nae maeum ira
Idaero bonaelsun eobseo,eojjeo jago,oh oh
Heundeul heundeul witaero wo boyeo do nan
Neoreul jabadul su bakke eobseo,eojjeo jago,oh oh


Sarang handa (geureol kkeoya neon)
An handa (anil kkeoya neon)
Handa neoman bonda

Yeogi isseo deo deo,butak halkke
Deo deo,jalhae julgge
Deo deo,ajigeun mot bonae nikka
Nan nan,sara yahae nan nan, beotyeo ya hae
Nan nan,eonjengan meomchul tenikka

Niga isseoya man yeogi ga paradise~
Eojiro neoreul gadwo beorin paradise, oh oh~
Kkae eoseon galsu eobtneun seulpeun paradise~
Yeongwonhi hamkke halsu itneun paradise, oh oh, oh oh oh~

I was so contrated on playing that I didn't even realise that someone was watching me.Suddenly,a strong pair of hands wrapped themselves around my waist and a chin rested itself on my shoulder."Wow Jongie,your self composed song,huh?"The person asked,and,wait,I know that voice."Myungie hyung!What are you doing here?"I asked,"well,you weren't in the class,so,being the good 'fiancée' and teacher I am,I went out and looked for you"Myungie hyung replied,"so,about your song.What's the title?"Myungie hyung asked,"Paradise.I wrote it out of boredom"I replied,"well,we better get going before the whole class thinks something's going on"Myungie hyung said and dragged me out of the music room.Okay,about the story,I was lying.I didn't write it out of boredom,I wrote it for Myungie hyung ^^.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey~.Updated!I'm so proud of myself TT.TT.Well,anyways,I hope you guys liked this chapter!Comments And Subscribers Are Appreciated And Loved.