Chapter 1.

Studio.

Choi Seunghyun, the famous band member of BigBang. You have been dating him for more than two years and if at the beginning it was more complicated because of his fans now everything seemed calmer. A month ago he asked you to move in with him, which you accepted on one condition, the costs had to be divided, in any way you would accept being sustained by him. You had been raised to be someone independent and Seunghyun knew it, you were friends since high school. You remember him raising his arms in a gesture of surrender and say “Okay fine! As you wish.” and now there you were, in his apartment surrounded by boxes while he was in the studio working on the next single with Jiyong. You kept unpacking, Seunghyun made it clear that he wanted you to be confortable enough to change whatever was needed to make room of your clothes, books, and what not but you tried your best to keep everything in the same place. Of course you had to empty a few drawers but that was pretty much it. This task kept you busy until dinner time, which turn out to be a quick snack, you weren’t in the mood to cook, it wouldn’t make sense to prepare an whole meal when you were alone. Seunghyun wouldn’t come home before 1am, at least, so you cleaned the kitchen, took a shower and waited for him while watching tv. You kept checking the hours, it was almost 2am and he hasn’t said anything yet, you know how much he hates when someone interrupts him while he is working so you didn’t dare to send a single text. 
You were about to fall asleep when your phone rang and the name “Tabi” showed up on the screen.
- Hi. - you said with a sleepy voice. 
- You were sleeping. - you could feel the regret in his voice for calling so late.
- No, I wasn’t. - you sat on the couch as if that would help changing the tone of your voice. - How is working going? 
- It’s almost done, we will finish it tomorrow tho. Could you come and pick me up? - as soon as he finished the question you got up from the couch and went to the kitchen. - I know it’s late but there’s no one here beside me, Jiyong and Seungri and I don’t feel like calling a taxi. 
- I’m on my way. - you were ready to hang up when you heard him saying. 
- Bring a coat, it’s cold. And stop rolling your eyes. - you put your tongue out even if he couldn’t see you, it’s ridiculous how much he know you. - I’m waiting.
- I love you too. - you put your phone on the counter and prepared some snacks, you knew damn well that none of them had eaten anything for hours, as usual when they work together.
Before leaving you grabbed one of Seunghyun’s hoodies, smiling because you could smell his accent. The apartment was near the studio, on normal days it would take half an hour but since it was so late and there were no cars on the road, it only took twenty minutes. You parked in front of the bulding and greeted the guard, you weren’t a regular presence there but he knew who you were.
- Working late again, hm?
- Nothing new. - you smiled back at him while pressing the button to call the elevator. 
It only took a few seconds to reach the second floor and as soon as you steeped out you could hear the music so it wasn’t hard to find the room where they were. You were about to open the door when someone called your name. 
- ___! Hi! - you saw Seungri waving like a mad man.
- Hi! Shouldn’t you be working? - you said as he approached. 
- I finished a long time ago, I’m only here because I knew you would bring snacks. - he put his arm over your shoulder and walked you into the room. - Look who I found! - you saw two heads turning around to look in your direction. 
- Hi kids! 
- Hi ___! - Jiyong stood up to give you a warm hug. - You brought snacks! 
- Is this the only reason why I’m here? Do you even need a ride home? - you said looking at your boyfriend who was still sitting in the chair. 
- Ah damn it! Now you know our plan. Well done guys! - he reached out toward you, wanting you to be closer. 
- Fine! Here. - you placed the bags in the couch - See if I ever do it again. - walking toward Seunghyun with a smile on your face you heard Seungri complaning but you didn’t care. Now it was all about the person in front of you. Seunghyun was wearing a white t-shirt, a sports jacket and black jeans. His hair was all messy, consequence of being longer than normal, which you liked. He was smiling and although none of you were particularly fan of public displays of affection you couldn’t resist but kiss his lips, softly.
- Hi. - you were between his legs and his hands were on your waist.
- You didn’t bring a coat. - he raised an eyebrow and you laughed.
- I brought one of your hoodies, you should be happy. 
- And I am but because you are here. Thank you for coming. - he grabbed one of your hands and pulled you to sit on his lap. 
- Do they need a lift too? - you leaned your head against his shoulder while playing with his fingers.
- I guess they do. 
- Fine, I’ll take Jiyong home. 
- What?! What about me?! - a very offended Seungri was now looking at you.
- Not my problem. 
- But we are friends!
- Next time don’t complain about my snacks! - you tried your best not to laugh.
- I’m sorry. Don’t leave me here alone!
- I’ll give you one more chance. - he ran to give you a hug but you hugged Seunghyun instead so he turned to Jiyong with his arms open. 
You took advantage of the situation, with your arms around Seunghyun’s neck and your head on his shoulder, you closed your eyes for a few moments while his thumb kept rubbing your back. You felt him turn the chair, despite being only two other people in the room which were longtime friends, he continued to prefer to be as discreet as possible.
- I missed you. - he said in a whisper. 
- I missed you too. What time do you have to be here tomorrow? - you opened your eyes to look at him. 
- Around 3pm. - a cheeky smile appeared on his face, he knew what that meant.
- We can be together all morning. - you leaned your head against his chest to hide a smile. 
- Yes we can. Now let’s go home. I’m tired and you’re not better than me. - before getting up you felt his lips on your forehead. - C’mon. - you got up and he did the same after turning off the laptop.
- Okay kids, time to go! - Seungri and Jiyong grabbed their coats and bags as soon as they heard you. 
The four of you left the room and walked down the hall to the elevator, you were next to Seunghyun, clinging to his arm and feelling your eyes getting heavier when he stopped in front of you.
- Jump! - he said, with his back turned to you. You couldn’t help but smile, gently you put your legs around his waist, your arms around his neck and rest your chin on his shoulder. 
- Thank you. - you kissed his neck and closed your eyes. 
- I love you. - Jiyong and Seungri were too far away to hear.
- I love you too Tabi.