Chapter 1.

Daddy.

You were tired, more than usual, that’s why you slept for seven hours straight, taking advantage that your husband was home and could take care of your son, Yejun. Seunghyun was barely home, usually he would be at YG headquaters working at some project with Jiyong or filming a scene for his next movie, but since your son was born he tried his best to be home as much as possible. Yejun was five years old and loved his dad more than anything in the world, mostly because Seunghyun played with him a lot and gave him ice cream once a week. When you woke up, around 8am, and streched your arm you found your husband’s place empty, at first you thought he left for work but you could remember him saying “Tomorrow I’m home all day.”, so you got up and went to Yejun’s room to check on him, but his bed was empty as well. You frowned, making your way to the living room you started to hear noises, once there you saw Seunghyun laying down on the couch with Yejun on top of him, you leaned against the door frame, not wanting to interrupt a father and son’s moment. 
- But daddy, what if I forget the song? - they were still both with his pajamas, matching, it was adorable to see.
- You won’t, Yejun. I’ll help you practice. - your son raised his eyes to look at his father, the sparkle was so brigth that anyone could tell how much Yejun wanted to spend time with Seunghyun. 
- You promise?
- Pinky promise. - you saw your husband showing his little finger to your son and a smile automatically appeared on his face.
- Will you teach me how to dance too? - your son was poking Seunghyun’s cheeks as if it was the best thing to do in the world. 
- Of course I will, I’m such a good dancer! - you couldn’t help but laugh, which didn’t go unnoticed. 
- Mommy! You’re awake.- Yejun ran towards you, throwing himself in your arms to give you a hug. 
- Good morning love, isn’t it to early for you to be up? - he moved his hands to his hair and sighed. 
- I was nervous so I came here to watch cartoons and then daddy came too. 
- Okay then, I’ll prepare everyone’s breakfast - you placed him on the top of Seunghyun again, whom you gave a small peck. - Morning second love. - when he didn’t answer back you gave him a confused look. - What?
- Still waiting for you to explain why you laughed. - he pouted at the same time as he put his arms around Yejun’s waist to prevent him from falling.
- Oh. - you came closer to your son, whispering into his ear - You better ask uncle Taeyang to help you with the dance part, your dad is not that great. 
- Aish! Of course I am! Don’t listen to your mom, Yejun. Have you ever seen my moves? - Seunghyun got up while holding your son with one arm, making you sit on the couch to place him on your lap. - Watch- he turned the audio system on and started dancing, making exaggerated movements with the legs and arms which made you laugh while your son clapped. When the performance was almost at the end he knelt in front of you two and gave you a heart, like he used to do at BigBang’s concerts.
- Daddy, daddy, can you teach me? 
- Yes. I’m glad someone appreciates my dance moves. - Seunghyun gave you a angry look that came out cuter than he would like so he kissed your son’s lips to hide it.
- Enjoy, must be the only person. Yejun, get up, mommy needs to get the breakfast ready. 
- Can I go play with my toys? - he was now facing you, with his knees bent on your lap and his hands playing with your hair - Please mommy. 
- For someone your size you surely have a lot of charm. Yes, you can, go. - he kissed your cheek before running in the direction of his room. 
- He is like his father, you know?
- Are you telling me he at dancing too?
- YAH! No! He is charming like me! - you smiled at him and made your way to the kitchen. 
- Never noticed. 
- Do you want me to show you? - while you took three bowls of the cupboad Seunghun approched, bringing his face close to yours. 
- No. Leave me alone. 
- Are you afraid of the result, baby? - he made sure to emphasize the last word, no matter how stupid it may seem, when it came out of his mouth it turned you on. 
- I need to get the breakfast ready, Seunghyun. Go play with your son. - your turned your back to him, trying to concentrate as you put the cereals in the bowls. 
- I’d rather play with you. - he moved your hair away to kiss your neck while pressing his body against yours, god knows how much you’ve missed these moments.
- We are not alone. - which obviously wasn’t gonna stop him as you could prove when you felt his hand on your tummy, under your pajama sweater. 
- Look at me. - he made you turn around, knowing you couldn’t resist his raspy voice, after years that damn tone still made your body shiver. He had a smirk on his face, which grew bigger when his hands moved to your hips to make you sit on the counter. Automatically, you moved yours to his neck, to make him come closer so you could kiss him, you felt him smiling as if he was letting you know he won. His lips were a bit dry, chapped, but that didn’t prevent you to kiss him longer, no matter what, you always loved to kiss Seunghyun. When he broke the kiss you almost felt the need to punch his face but instead you raised an eyebrow.
- What was that for? I was enjoying! - as his cold fingers touched the bottom of your back you felt chills. 
- I think I proved my point. - and with this he gave you a small peck, biting your lower lip at the end, and turned his back to you.
- Seunghyun! Come back here and finish what you started! - instead he just put his hands up in a I’m sorry gesture.
- I have to play with my son now. 
- You gotta be kidding me Choi Seunghyun! I swear to god. - you were still sitting on the counter, not believing your husband left after turning you on, only letting you watch him walk away with a pretentious smile on his face. - You’ll pay for it later! - and he did.