L.O.V.E

My One And Only.

This is my first U-KISS oneshot! Hope you guys like it!

Kevin Woo. A guy who millions of girls adore. But he sometimes wonder, how come he never had a girlfriend? Is it because of his girly attitude? Maybe. Maybe it’s because he doesn’t have a hot bod? Maybe. Or maybe it’s because he’s not good looking and has a pretty face? Maybe… Who knows.

Kevin felt sad just thinking about it. He wanted to felt what is like to have a girlfriend. Hearing his hyungs taking about their love life, makes him sad since he never had one.

Sometimes his hyung would make fun of him for not having a girlfriend. His hyungs sometimes would set him up for blind dates. But all of them turn out bad. It’s either the girl walks away or their just plain weird.

But that changed. Everything changed after he met Alyson Kim. An American-korean girl from California. He love her. Because for once someone love him for who he is not what he is. She was the one.

*Flashback*

Kevin POV:

“Hyung, I’m going to La Vee Café to get some coffee. Do you need anything?” I asked Eli who’s currently texting someone. He looked up and shouted “Guys! Kevin’s going to get some coffee! Anyone need anything?” What the… Hyung I was asking you! Not the whole dorm!

I saw Soohyun and Kiseop hyung coming from the kitchen. Dongho and Hoon hyung running towards me from their room. And AJ hyung running down the stair case.

“Kevin! I want a latte!” “Kevin get me some Americano!” “Hyung I want a hot chocolate!” “Kevin! Cappuccino please!” They all said at once. “Guys! Guys! One by one please?” I said. “Sorry….” they all said together.

“Now Eli what do you want?” I asked “Cappuccino” he said. “Dongho?” “Hot chocolate! Ohh don’t forget the whip cream!” He said smiling happily. “Soohyun hyung?” “Latte!” He said. “Me too!” Aj shouted. “Oh and get me some muffins will ya?” he continued. I nod. “Hoon and Kiseop hyung?” I asked the other two. They both shouted “Americano”.

“Okay let me repeat the order. 1 Cappuccino, 1 hot chocolate with whip cream, 2 latte, Muffins for AJ and 2 Americano. Am I right?” I asked them. “YUPE” They all nodded happily. “Wow Kevin! You could be a waiter! You’re good!” Kiseop hyung pat my back. “No joke!” Eli continued.~

*At La Vee Café*

I was lining up, waiting for my turn to order. Good thing I had a sunglasses and a cap on or else I would be attacked by crazy fan girls!...  After 15 minutes of waiting in the line, It was my turn. FINALLY!

I look at the cashier, she was gorgeous! She had hazel brown eyes with beautiful long curly brown hair. She looks like a pan-asian! “Welcome to La Vee Café, I’m Aly. How may I help you?” she asked. Her voice was sweet and beautiful.

I smiled at her and said. “Hi Aly! So umm, can I get 3 Latte, 1 hot chocolate with whip cream, 1 Cappuccino, 2 Americano and some muffins?” “All that for you? Wow!” She laughed. Awwwh, cute laugh.

“No, it’s for my members” I smiled at her. “Members?” She asked while telling the orders to the people incharge of making coffee. “Yeah, U-KISS members?” I said to her. “U-KISS? What’s that? Are you famous or something?” She asked curiously.

“Yes, Kinda. U-KISS is a group. Never heard of it?” I asked. This prove that we’re not that popular. Need to work harder!. “Nope. But I bet U-KISS are a good looking group!” She laughed.

“Really? Why?” I asked. “One of the members are already good looking! I wonder how the rest looks like” she giggled. “You think I’m good looking?” I smirk. “Very… Whoa! Don’t worry! I’m not a crazy fan girl that’s gonna jump on you!” she laughed again.

“Thanks! I appreciate that” I bowed at her. “Btw. I’m Kevin!” I continued. “Kevin? Nice! I’m Aly and obviously you already know that.” She said with a cute wink. I laughed. I sat down on the chair waiting for my order to be done.

“So about U-KISS. Tell me about it?” I heard Aly said from the counter since there was no customer left. “Well, what do you want to know about it?” I asked walking to the counter. “I want to hear your song? Got any? She asked.

I took out my phone and search for some U-KISS song. As I started to play ManManHaNi she started to dance along the music. I smiled. She look so cute! There’s something different about her. She isn’t like any other girls. She was different. I like that.

After playing her some other songs finally my order are done. “Wow! Your songs are pretty epic! Love it! I think I’m a new fan!” She giggled. “Anyways here’s your coffee! Enjoy!” She said with a huge smile. I paid her and walked away.

But I didn’t just walked away. I stick a note on the money I paid that said. “It’s really nice meeting you Aly! You’re different from all the other girls I know. There’s something special about you! Hope to catch you later. Call me 09762396263263(random numbers,lol)- Kevin.”

I wrote the note while I was waiting for my coffee. Hope she doesn’t think I’m some kind of dork or anything. As I arrived home, I gave everyone their coffee and walked up to my room. I closed the door and lay on my bed.

Then, Suddenly, My phone vibrates, it was a text from a unknown number. I read it with a huge smile on my face. It was Aly. “Omg. Your note was so sweet! But wait, I’m different and special? Wait, you don’t think I’m an alien right? HAHAHA jk. Anyways, thanks for it! Reply back! Much Love!”~

*End Of Flashback*

That’s how Aly and Kevin met. At a coffee shop. Since then they were happily dating. Now Kevin doesn’t felt like how he felt before. Because now he knows that someone that truly love him. Aly. Alyson Kim. His one and only.

 

So what do you think? Love it? Hate it? Comment and tell me your opinion!

PS: SORRY FOR MY BAD GRAMMAR! :D

I'll do a Sequel if lots of people Subscribe so that it shows you guys have interest in it :)