Part Two

Just A Little Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please read the end of the chapter for important information.

 

 

When Chanyeol wouldn’t let go of Sehun when the older cat hybrid tried to tuck him in, Sehun simply crawled onto the bed and lay down, still holding the boy. There was nothing he could say, no promises that he could make that he knew he would be able to keep, so instead he curled up around the younger boy. His tail moved to wrap around Chanyeol’s a couple of times before he pulled the blanket over the both of them. He could hear that Chanyeol was still sniffling, but the boy burrowed closer, curling up as much as he could against Sehun, up every last bit of comfort he was offered, and Sehun just let him. He remembered all too well the emotional mess that came with suddenly finding yourself in the real world, but this was still different. Chanyeol was so young and he couldn’t be on his own. He needed someone to look after him and provide him with the love he so desperately needed. Sehun wondered if Joonmyeon would be willing to take the tiger hybrid in if he asked, but he wasn’t sure Chanyeol would want that. He remembered when he had first met Joonmyeon; he had immediately known that this was his human. If Jongin had tried to find another family for him, Sehun would have sliced his face open. He was worried Chanyeol had found his human in Kyungsoo, and even more worried that Kyungsoo wouldn’t be able to live up to that honour. Sehun wasn’t quite sure what he thought about Kyungsoo; Joonmyeon said he was a good guy, but Sehun had yet to make up his mind. Sehun just wanted what was best for Chanyeol and if Chanyeol knew instinctively that Kyungsoo was his human Sehun wouldn’t hesitate to tell Kyungsoo just that. He didn’t care if he had to threaten him in the process.
 

*


“You don’t have to blame yourself.” 

Kyungsoo had been staring down at the floor, trying not to let the guilt eat away at his heart when Jongin’s gentle voice brought him out it if. He sniffled and tried to dry his eyes quickly, though he knew both Jongin and Joonmyeon had seen the tears that had spilled down his cheeks. “I feel horrible...”

Jongin sighed, reaching out to give Kyungsoo’s shoulder a soft squeeze. “I know you want to help him and that’s the important thing. If you promised him he could stay and then broke that promise later on, it would hurt him more,” he said, voice gentle. “However, I think he is very attached to you. If it’s not too much to ask of you, I hope you will want to be in his life, even if you can’t adopt him.”

Kyungsoo didn’t even have to think about it before nodding quickly. “Of course. I want to make sure he is safe. And happy. He deserves to be happy,” he said, inhaling deeply before letting the air back out. “I don’t understand why he is so attached to me,” he mumbled. “I mean, Sehun was nice to him too. And Joonmyeon...”

“You found him when he was scared and cold and hungry. You brought him into the warmth, fed him, and made sure he felt safe. To him, you pretty much hung the moon,” Joonmyeon explained, remembering how Sehun had been talking about Jongin and acting around him even after the professor had adopted him. 

Jongin nodded to show that he agreed. “Hybrids are like us in many ways; you show them kindness and they are more inclined to like you. But they also have some innate animal traits in terms of bonding that can be hard for humans to really grasp.”

Kyungsoo stared forlornly at his TV as if hoping it would suddenly come to life and give him all the answers he felt like he was missing. He really had no idea what to do or how to do it. He had allowed Chanyeol to stay here for now, but how was he even going to handle that? He had a job and it didn’t really go well with hiding a fugitive child. Furthermore, Chanyeol was a hybrid; there were certain needs and instincts he couldn’t ignore, and Kyungsoo had no clue how to deal with that. The most obvious were the needs for fresh air and exercise. That wasn’t something he could give Chanyeol here, not when everyone was still looking for him. Maybe he could drive into the countryside and play around with him where no one was looking for him, but it wasn’t really a solid plan for a good future. “Do you have any idea when all of this will be over? I mean, he can stay here, of course, but just... he would practically be a prisoner and I doubt that’s really good for him, especially not with where he came from.”

Jongin let out a sigh. “I’m not sure. I’m working with everything I have to actually get enough evidence to file a report on the compound and that’s unfortunately not a lot. We can’t use Chanyeol as a witness because of his status as a fugitive. Also, he might be treated like a dangerous animal instead of a scared kid, since that is how the media has painted him. But I am working as fast as I can and drawing on all my resources. I want Chanyeol to be able to live a free life too, and preferably today rather than tomorrow, but I’d rather be completely safe now so we don’t risk Chanyeol ending up being put down because the wrong kind of people would advocate for that.”

Kyungsoo felt sick to his stomach. “People would actually do that? Treat hybrids so much like animals that they could justify killing him?” he asked, voice weak in disbelief. 

Jongin nodded, expression angry. “It is not a common practice, but it has happened before, with the reasoning that the hybrid was feral. More animal than human. And they could argue that with Chanyeol as well, but that would be based on a short moment in which he was cornered and put through inhumane treatments. They wouldn’t see him as a little boy who was scared, but as a killer animal who is just waiting to strike again,” Jongin explained. 

“How is that even legal?” Kyungsoo asked, horrified by what he was hearing. He had been well aware that the rights of hybrids were different and worse than the rights of humans, but he had no idea it was to this extent, that hybrid rights were so far behind normal human rights, despite the fact that hybrids were part human too.

“Because the government is afraid giving hybrids the same rights as humans will make a large group of humans angry,” Joonmyeon replied, sitting up a little. “There are several organisations rallying for the government to make a greater effort to establish hybrid rights equally with human rights, but there are also many organisations against it. Those against it are afraid of what will happen if hybrids get better rights, which is just ridiculous. Unless those people are abusing hybrids, such laws would have no effect on them whatsoever. But people are afraid of change.”

“That makes no sense,” Kyungsoo said, feeling angry that so many people were apparently completely okay with hybrids being abused and treated more like animals than humans. “Hybrids are part animal, so there will always be some kind of special need for them, but they are also very much human. They shouldn’t be treated like animals only.”

Jongin scoffed. “Even animals are protected by animal abuse laws. There are no such laws in place for hybrids. If a hybrid is owned by a person, that person can do whatever they want to with the hybrid. They own them. As it is right now, hybrids are no more than a piece of property. It’s disgusting.”

It was honestly hard for Kyungsoo to comprehend what he was hearing. He had been aware that the entire situation revolving around hybrids was not optimal at all, but he had had no idea it was this bad. He wondered why no one had been able to convince the government to actually make laws that protected the hybrid population that seemed to be growing steadily. “Those organisations that work for hybrid rights... do they work together or are they each just doing their own thing?” he asked with a little frown. 

“As far as I know, a couple of them have tried to work together, but it didn’t make a difference,” Joonmyeon replied, shaking his head a little. 

Kyungsoo nodded to show that he had heard him. He was wondering if there was a way to make all the organisations work together, but he guessed something like that would take a figurehead or something major for them to rally behind together, and he wasn’t so sure he liked that. It seemed like with so many other things, death might have to happen before someone stepped up and made the changes necessary, and by then it might be too late for many of the hybrids suffering today. He sighed, looking up when Sehun came back into the living room. 

“Chanyeol’s asleep,” the cat hybrid announced, going over to Joonmyeon and sitting down beside him. Joonmyeon moved a little to accommodate Sehun leaning against him and then wrapped his arm around the hybrid.

“Was he okay?” Kyungsoo asked. He almost immediately felt stupid for that question; he had seen Chanyeol, had heard him cry, so of course he was not okay. He shrunk when Sehun glared at him in a way Kyungsoo was certain could make plants shrivel up. 

“No, he is not okay. He found his human and his human doesn’t want him. Even if I don’t think he consciously knows you are his human yet,” Sehun said, a hint of anger and frustration in his voice. He already cared for the little tiger hybrid, seeing so much of himself in Chanyeol that he could do little else, and it hurt to know that Chanyeol might not get the happy ending he deserved because Kyungsoo wasn’t ready to commit to the responsibility of being chosen by Chanyeol’s instincts. 

“Are you sure Kyungsoo is his human?” Jongin asked, looking pained at the thought. Joonmyeon was looking at Sehun too, not sure what to say or do. 

“You saw him scent marking him. Chanyeol subconsciously knows Kyungsoo is his human, otherwise he wouldn’t do something like that, not so easily, not after the life he has had. Remember how I was with you, even though you saved me? And how I was with Joonmyeon five minutes after meeting him? We know, our instincts tell us when we are near our potential human,” Sehun pointed out with a sigh. He wanted to do something more for Chanyeol, but all he could really do was try to convince Kyungsoo that Chanyeol was worth adopting. 

“What... what does that mean? Being someone’s human?” Kyungsoo asked hesitantly. He felt horribly uninformed, but he had never really been near other hybrids directly than Tao and the seven-year-old panda hybrid had never talked about someone being his human. He didn’t know if his dads would be in the category of being his human, but he didn’t think so since they were two people and it sounded like it was a one-person job. 

The other three shared looks, before Sehun took on the responsibility of explaining it; after all, he was the hybrid, so he knew most about it. “Okay, so there’s this drama series that I’ve been watching and it has a strange concept called soulmates. It’s basically where-“

“Soulmates is a well-known concept in our world, Sehunnie, it’s not just a thing in the drama,” Joonmyeon interrupted with a fond smile. “Some people believe in soulmates, some don’t, but I think everyone knows about the concept.” 

Sehun’s lips formed a small pout at this new piece of information to him, but didn’t let it perturb him too much. “Well, then... I assume most soulmates are, like, the romantic kind? Like in the drama?” he asked, directed at Joonmyeon, who gave a nod, still smiling softly. “Okay, well, it’s not necessarily like that for hybrids. For every hybrid, there are a number of potential humans, people you feel a great sense of belonging with. The basic form is unromantic, but it can develop that way anyway. Obviously, it won’t for you and Chanyeol since he’s still just a child, but there’s still a sense of security and home with you, that he won’t find with anyone else.”

Kyungsoo took a second to digest the information, eyebrows knitted together as he processed. “But you said there were a number of potential humans? Won’t that mean we can find another person who will make him feel the same?” he asked, uncertain as to whether that question would come off as him being a total . If Sehun’s short hiss was anything to go by, it did. 

“No. Once you find that person, the potential connection with others close down. I will not find another human now, since I have Joonmyeon, and Chanyeol will not find another human now, since he has you. Having your human in your life is not necessary to live a happy life; plenty of hybrids live happily without that connection. It’s not necessary, but it’s an extra comfort, like a blankie. Chanyeol might not even be aware that there is such a thing in the world, but it doesn’t change the way he feels around you; even the most loving parent or owner would not be able to bring him the same level of comfort and home that you do,” Sehun explained, still looking slightly angry at Kyungsoo.

Joonmyeon seemed to notice that too as he reached up and began massaging one of Sehun’s ears to calm the hybrid down. “No one can or should force Kyungsoo to adopt Chanyeol,” he said quietly. “If he cannot do it, he cannot do it.”

Sehun turned and gave an angry hiss at Joonmyeon too, tears of anger welling in his eyes. “You know how much it means to us, how can you say that Chanyeol doesn’t deserve to be as happy as he can possibly be?” he asked, his tail slightly poufy from anger.

Joonmyeon looked calmly at his angry hybrid. “That was not what I was saying, and you know that. I’m saying that if Kyungsoo does not have the energy or the means to take care of Chanyeol, he will be miserable even if Kyungsoo is his human. Then it would be better for him to live with someone who has the excess energy it would take to raise him well. I want what’s best for him too, and I think that would be to be with someone who would not feel completely in over their head with him,” he explained calmly. 

Sehun looked angry for another second and then deflated slightly. “I suppose you are right,” he grumbled, shooting Kyungsoo a dirty look. 

“Look, it’s not that I don’t want to,” Kyungsoo began, feeling defensive. “But I know nothing about hybrids other than what I know about Tao and I really don’t think a panda and a tiger has the same needs. I have no clue how to take care of a tiger hybrid, no idea how to activate him and keep him from going crazy. I don’t want him to end up like the sad polar bears in those zoos because I cannot cater to his needs,” Kyungsoo explained with a frown. “Besides, I am just me. I have to go to work practically every day, what would happen to him while I was there? Who would look after him then?”

“You can drop him off at Joonmyeon’s and I’ll play with him,” Sehun said with a petulant pout. “I’m a cat too, he can borrow my toys and scratching post and everything. I’ll take care of him while you work, make sure he is happy and doesn’t get into trouble. It would probably be good for him to spend time with other cat hybrids, to be honest.”

“That’s nice of you, Sehun, but it still doesn’t change the fact that I know nothing about tigers or tiger hybrids, or that he is currently searched for by both police and the organisation. How am I supposed to keep him happy and activated when he cannot go outside?” Kyungsoo asked, feeling a little exasperated. 

“You can always drive into the countryside with him, let him run a little out there where fewer people are looking for him,” Sehun said, still pouting. “And you like books! Just read about tigers and hybrids and learn about everything.”

Jongin interrupted Kyungsoo before he could argue back. “Truth is, Chanyeol is, as far as anyone knows, the only tiger hybrid made so far, so no one will have any clue how to take care of him. I mean, zoo keepers who deal with tigers might have an idea of what they are doing, but pretty much anyone else would be just as clueless as you are,” he said quietly. 

Kyungsoo’s chest puffed up as if he was about to argue again, but then deflated as he sighed. “I still don’t know. I need time to think this through. I can’t just, just make a decision like that on a whim. Thank you for all of your inputs and offers to help-“ He looked over at Sehun. “- but I still cannot make a decision just like that. He can stay here for now and I will do my best to take care of him, but I cannot promise anything more right now.”

Sehun looked like he wanted to argue as well, but Joonmyeon put a hand on his arm, silencing him. 

“That’s all you can do for now. Hopefully we will be able to bring the OSHRW down soon,” Jongin said with a little nod, also shooting Sehun a look that told him to behave. 

“OSHRW?” Kyungsoo asked, frowning when the name didn’t ring a bell. 

“That’s the organisation’s name. ‘Organisation for Scientific Hybrid Research and Welfare’... As if they give a damn about the welfare of hybrids,” Jongin spat, eyes narrowing. Sehun hissed again, showing his distaste. 

“Okay, I think it’s time to go home now,” Joonmyeon said, petting Sehun’s hair. “It’s late and I think we all need sleep after today. Kyungsoo, I will let the office know you are having a family emergency tomorrow. I have an early class anyway. If you need any help, feel free to call Sehun and I’m sure he will come right over.” 

Sehun nodded and grabbed the small stack of sticky notes and a pen that was lying on the little table beside the sofa, scribbling down his number on it before handing it to Kyungsoo. “He needs love more than anything right now. It will probably take a couple of days before he is back to his full strength, so just spoil him a little and make sure he eats well, cause he is way too skinny,” the cat hybrid instructed. Kyungsoo felt a shiver running down his spine when he realised Sehun had seen Chanyeol without clothes and thus had a better idea of just how skinny he was than Kyungsoo did. “I will try to look in thrift stores tomorrow to see if I can find some clothes that will fit him and if I do I’ll drop it off tomorrow afternoon or evening, but until then I guess he has to make do with the tiger onesie.”

Kyungsoo nodded, putting the sticky note with Sehun’s number on the front page of his book so he knew where it was. “Thank you. That’s really helpful. Maybe you can look after him while I go do the groceries, cause I don’t have a lot of food in the house currently,” Kyungsoo said, knowing he couldn’t bring Chanyeol to the supermarket, but he also didn’t feel comfortable leaving him at home all alone; what if the OSHRW somehow knew where Chanyeol was and came to get him while Kyungsoo was out and Chanyeol was defenceless and all alone? Kyungsoo didn’t want that for the little hybrid. 

Sehun nodded at that before he stood up and stretched his arms over his head with a groan. Joonmyeon stood up as well, patting Sehun’s stomach gently with that fond smile Kyungsoo had found dumb and a little creepy in the past. Now he was starting to understand it. 

“I’ll help you clean this up before I leave,” Jongin offered in Kyungsoo’s direction. They both walked to the door, saying goodbye to Sehun and Joonmyeon with a hug and then they were alone. Kyungsoo was starting to realise how exhausted he was, so he was really glad Jongin had offered to help clean the mugs away before leaving. They worked in comfortable silence, Jongin washing the mugs and Kyungsoo drying them and putting them in the cupboard. “I’m really relieved that you were the one who found Chanyeol,” Jongin said once he had finished washing the last mug. “Most of the people I talked to on this road seemed very sceptical. I understand, I mean, the media is a very powerful thing, but... people seem to not really stop to think and make their own choices on what to believe. They just believe what is fed to them through the TV or radio.”

Kyungsoo listened, rubbing the tea towel over the mug even though it was dry a long time ago. “I don’t know if I would have called you if I hadn’t known you or if Joonmyeon and Sehun hadn’t known you. Or maybe I would, after finding Chanyeol and seeing the state he was in. That boy is really way too skinny,” he sighed, finally setting the mug back in the cupboard and hanging the tea towel up to dry. 

“He is,” Jongin agreed. “Thank you for agreeing to let him stay here, Kyungsoo. It... It makes things a lot easier, since you are not in the spotlight. And because he trusts you, of course. If you cannot adopt him, I understand, and I will do my best to find someone who will unless you tell me directly that you want to, but I think it’s good for him to stay here for now. He needs to learn what it means to have someone care about him, and I think you do.” 

“I do,” Kyungsoo admitted softly. “How can I not? He’s... he needs good things in life. He deserves to be happy.” 

Jongin smiled at that. “You were always a soft-hearted guy behind your cool exterior,” he said, sounding a little fond. The comment made Kyungsoo blush a little. “That isn’t a bad thing, you know. I think it’s a good trait to have. There are too many people in the world who cannot be bothered to care about other people than themselves, so I definitely think it’s a good thing.”

“Thank you,” the literature professor replied. It was nice to know Jongin saw it as a good thing when many others would see it as a weakness. “You should probably get home soon. You look like you haven’t slept in forever.”

Jongin laughed softly. “I haven’t. Well, I dosed off earlier, but other than that I’ve been working ever since Chanyeol ran away. I care about him too, even if I only just met him today. I guess I have a very soft heart too,” he added with a wry smile.

“Well, you did almost get kicked out of college for keeping an abandoned puppy in your room, so I kind of already knew that,” Kyungsoo laughed, remembering how much of a gossip topic that had been back then. 

“Hey, she was a very good puppy. I would have been able to keep her longer if my neighbour hadn’t tattled,” Jongin said with just a hint of a pout. If Kyungsoo wasn’t much mistaken, the younger’s ears were slightly red. “My parents actually took her in, so it was all good. She lived a happy life with them.”

“I’m glad to hear it,” Kyungsoo said, smiling genuinely while leading Jongin out of the kitchen and into the hallway. 

“Keep me updated, okay? If you need any help with anything, don’t hesitate to call me. I promise I’ll work hard to get the organisation shut down, or at the very least prove that Chanyeol isn’t dangerous and shouldn’t go back there if he is found. It would be optimal if we can prove that, and then maybe register you as a temporary foster parent since that would mean he wouldn’t have to stay out of sight. I will do what I can,” he said, nodding his head decisively while pulling on his shoes. 

“I wish you the best of luck. If there is anything I can help with in that aspect, let me know. I doubt I will be very helpful, but I want Chanyeol to be happy, and I really doubt he will be if he is forced to stay inside with me forever,” Kyungsoo said, taking Jongin’s jacket down and holding it out for him. 

“I agree. He needs to be able to go outside freely,” Jongin said, pulling said jacket on. Then he stepped closer and pulled Kyungsoo into an unexpected hug. “Take care of the both of you. Sleep well and call me if anything happens. I’m really glad you called me.”

Kyungsoo was a little flustered, not aware that he was on hugging terms with Jongin yet. He decided to just go with it, however, and hugged the younger back. “Get back home safely, okay? Text me when you get there, you have my number now.”

Jongin nodded when he stepped back, sending Kyungsoo a bright smile. “I’ll see you soon.” 

When the door closed behind him Kyungsoo inhaled deeply and then let it out slowly while locking the door. This had been a rather eventful day. If anyone had told him this morning that he would end the day being an unofficial, temporary foster parent to the tiger hybrid that was all over the news for killing a man, he would have laughed nervously and then proceeded to back away from them as fast as he could without evoking their anger. And now this was his life. He wondered what tomorrow would bring of crazy things. With another sigh he went to the bathroom to get ready for bed, brushing his teeth dutifully. He would need to make a list of all the things Chanyeol would need, all the essential stuff. He wondered if he needed things like chew toys too? He would have to text Sehun tomorrow and ask. Even if it was nice of the cat hybrid to offer to look for clothes for Chanyeol, Kyungsoo felt he should do so as well. After all, he was the one who had agreed to take care of Chanyeol for now, so it only seemed right that he was the one providing those things. He looked at his wet face in the mirror, sighed softly before drying it off. He kind of hoped Chanyeol was the kind of kid who didn’t wake up at six am; Kyungsoo could really use a lie in. It was only 10pm right now and Kyungsoo was still completely exhausted. When he was done in the bathroom he turned off the lights and went to his bedroom. He stopped for a second to look at the little lump hiding under the covers that he knew was Chanyeol. The hybrid had already been through so much, so it didn’t seem weird to Kyungsoo that he hoped for things to get better for the young boy. He really did hope that they would find a way for Chanyeol to be happy and free of the stigma that had been forced on him now, with the general public believing him to be a dangerous killer. After a minute, he crawled into bed, setting an alarm for eight am, and then, after hesitating for a little while, wrapped an arm around Chanyeol. The little hybrid made a content little noise and moved closer in his sleep, soon curled up to Kyungsoo’s chest with the adult’s arm around him protectively. Kyungsoo smiled sadly at that, moving down so he could press a kiss to Chanyeol’s hair, and then settled down to sleep as well. He slept surprisingly well considering he was used to sleeping alone. 
 

*
 

When Kyungsoo woke the next morning, he was feeling very warm. At first, he was a little confused, since it was supposed to be cold outside and he hadn’t turned the heat in the house on yet, but then he remembered the events of the previous day. He opened his eyes to find Chanyeol still in his arms, curled up to his chest and seemingly still asleep. For a minute he just studied the little boy; he looked so peaceful in his sleep and Kyungsoo really liked that expression. It was a lot better than the pained or scared or insecure ones he had worn yesterday. He would like to see him like this more often, or even better, with a happy smile on his face. He was brought out of his thoughts when Chanyeol’s nose scrunched up and the hybrid made a noise of discontent, clearly not happy at the wakefulness clawing at his mind. “Good morning, Chanyeol,” Kyungsoo whispered, keeping his voice soft and friendly to make Chanyeol’s waking up in a strange new place as gentle as possible. 

Chanyeol’s eyes blinked open, clearly confused for a second as he tried to remember where he was; he was warm and full, so there was no immediate threat. He looked down at the arm that was wrapped around him and moved his head down a little to sniff it curiously since it wasn’t harming him. The scent was familiar and nice. “Morning,” he greeted now that he had made sure everything was okay and he was safe. He was a little confused still, since he didn’t normally wake up feeling this rested or calm, but it was a very nice feeling.

“Did you sleep well?” Kyungsoo asked, letting Chanyeol take his time to get used to where he was. The tiger hybrid nodded and nuzzled a little against the one of Kyungsoo’s arms he had been using as his pillow. The action made Kyungsoo smile. He was glad waking up hadn’t caused another scene of panic resulting in Chanyeol darting under the bed or some other furniture to hide. “Do you want to get up and get some breakfast? Or would you rather snuggle a little longer?” He figured Chanyeol probably wasn’t familiar with snuggling, so either he would hate it or he would love it. If the previous sleepy nuzzling was anything to go by, it would be the latter.

Chanyeol made a little noise in the back of his throat that was more cat than human and nuzzled against Kyungsoo a little more. A second later, the purring started, and when Kyungsoo gingerly began massaging one of Chanyeol’s round ears the boy began chirping contently. 

It was so hard not to fall in love with Chanyeol when he was so cute. Kyungsoo had to remind himself that one of the reasons Chanyeol was so responsive to his touches was because he had been deprived of friendly touches for his entire life. Chanyeol was a lab baby, had been created in the OSHRW lab with the sole purpose of being a guinea pig for whatever the lab had wanted to test. He wondered how many more babies and children were in the compound still, deprived of affection and kindness and positive physical attention. He really hoped Jongin would succeed in closing the organisation down and subsequently find loving homes for all the hybrid children who needed it. He feared that both would be very difficult tasks. “Is there anything special you want for breakfast?” he asked, mostly to distract himself from the depressing direction his thoughts had taken.

Chanyeol made an inquisitive purr at the question. He had always had tasteless oatmeal for breakfast; as far as he knew, that was the only kind of breakfast there was, so why was Kyungsoo asking him what he wanted? “Oatmeal?” he said hesitantly, not sure how it would be received. Kyungsoo was a good human, even if he said he couldn’t keep him, so he wouldn’t punish him if he chose something wrong, would he? Chanyeol hoped not. It was a nice morning so far and he didn’t want it ruined by being punished. His purring stopped at his unhappy thoughts and he pressed himself back against Kyungsoo a little more; there was something about the human that just made him feel inexplicably safe. 

“Oatmeal sounds good,” Kyungsoo nodded, C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter