DARK & WILD SERIES

Bangtan SonyeonDAYUM: TFIMH's Recs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Dark & Wild Series

Author: KayeAllen12

Genres: Romance, Angst, Mafia AU

Main Characters: Bangtan Boys, OC

Current number of chapters: 46

Status: Ongoing

 

Summary: 

Love is a Sin.

Sometimes Love is not so kind...will you take the risk?

Pros:

-First, I would like to address that this fic is kind of like a show with multiple seasons. There are several features that are dedicated to individual members which come together to support the author's overall concept. In saying that, I would say that this fic may be on the longer side for some but this author does a good job of really keeping us on our toes and not indulging readers in the predictable. 

-I love the concept that is the overarching theme in this. I love the supernatural, fantastical element that is added to the story but doesn't overwhelm the reader with its presence, simply acting as a reminder that things aren't always meant to be all rainbows and sunshines.

-I think the author does a great job of using character development and building relationships through this. It helps us to follow all the connections, as there are many characters and still more that have yet to be introduced.

Cons:

-I don't really have any cons for this story either, kudos to the author for a well thought-out story!!!

Story Link

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter