The Classified Accounts of Ami Hwang

Bangtan SonyeonDAYUM: TFIMH's Recs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: The Classified Accounts of Ami Hwang

Author: PrincessVivi

Genres: Romance, Action

Main Characters: Ami Hwang (OC), Jeon Jungkook, BTS

Current number of chapters: 33

Status: Completed

 

Summary: 

Hi. I'm Ami Hwang. Junior. Fan of Java Script, antagonizing everyone, and long walks in the park. Until recently, I was kind of a GPA-obsessed loner. Now I get pipe bombs chucked at me.

If you asked me to start from the beginning - well, I wouldn't know where the beginning was. Should I start when my friends blew up a chemistry classroom? Or when I pretended to date my worst enemy to save myself from being arrested? How about the 13th time I was almost murdered?

Wait. That stuff's a little too complicated.

Okay. I'll tell you about the day that it started for me. The day my life toppled down from its secure pedestal and plunged me into a cesspit of doom, destruction, and daggers. 

The day Lina Nguyen asked me to join the Anime Club. 

Pros:

-I loved the humor and comedic elements that balanced out and toned down some of the more gruesome topics (such as organ trafficking and gang violence, etc.) that were discussed in the story. There were many moments that had me laughing out loud and rolling around, and I think that was one of the best parts of this fic.

-I loved the way the author really brought the characters to life and made me feel as if I was experien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter