Final.

Was it all fake?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin p.o.v.

I was sitting on the cold floor of the dance practice studio, with my back resting on one of the white walls, while drinking a bit of water to refresh myself.
Since T-ara has in two days a comeback, we where praticing already from four hours the dance moves of "Number Nine", making sure that everything would be perfect till the comeback day. 

"Did Dong gun give this bracelet to you?" I heard Soyeon's voice asking and I couldn't but give a glance towards their direction. There they where: Soyeon, Eunjung and Jiyeon talking once again about Dong gun, Jiyeon's boyfriend. 
"Wow, this is so cute!" Eunjung's voice ringed in the room while giving a clooser look to the bracelet Jiyeon was wearing.
I let out a little sigh and looked away, since just the thought of Jiyeon and Dong gun together made my heart ache.
Still I couldn't resist to hear their conversation.
"He really likes you Ji." Soyeon said and let out a chuckle.
"I know. I'll meet him tonight. He'll bring me to eat in a restaurant." answered Jiyeon and I frowned slightly, sipping once again a bit of water. 
"I'm getting slightly jealous. You both have such nice boyfriends and I'm still single!" I could hear Eunjung whining and I was sure that a pout was now on her face. Then Jiyeon let out a laugh and I don't know why, I turned around to look at her. Even if it hurts, I love to see her smiling and laughing.

I still love to see that smile that once was just for me. 

It was just a second, but our eyes met and I could see Jiyeon becoming serious in an istant.
So I looked away, towards Boram and Qri that where converse just a meter away from me.

"Ok, break time is over!" I hear the choreographer saying and, with a few sighs and complains of the others, we all walked towards the right places to begin once again the dance practice. 

 

You put me in so much pain
Do you remember us back when the stars were shining?
You hateful person, who has stolen my heart
Hey, it hurts so much right now

(Number nine) Only you can make me laugh
(Number nine) Only you can make me cry
(Number nine) You are my tuxedo mask
The hero who protected me
But you left me and I hate you


It's funny how the lyrics fit perfectly with my situation, still I couldn't hate Jiyeon like the song was saying. 
I could never hate her.
Even if it hurts like hell, even if I cry every night remembering us back then together, I just can't erease her from my heart. 

My body moved in synchrony with the music in the backround without even thinking of every single dance move.
My mind was somewhere else, to someone who was now dancing next to me, so elegantly and beautiful. So perfect in my eyes like no one else.
 
And I was thinking at what I did wrong to make Jiyeon break up with me to be with that man. What do he has that I don't have?
Maybe she felt more secure in a man's embrance then in mine?
Maybe he made her understand that she doesen't really like girls? 
Was it all fake that between me and her?
All those sweet words she said to me. All those caring gestures towards me. All those smiles. All those kisses.
Was it all fake?

I felt my heart once again breaking in thousandth little peaces and my head began to spin; in an istant I felt my body falling on the ground after loosing my balance and the music stopped. 
"Are you okay?" Jiyeon asked, taking my hand to help me up since she was the one near to me. Also the other girls where looking at me with worrie in their eyes. 
"Yes, I'm fine." I answered calmly, still a bit of coldness was reflected in the tone. Shaking my hand slightly, I made Jiyeon leave the grip from my hand and stood alone up.
The choreographer was now next to me, asking me if I was really doing fine. I smiled slightly and said "I'm really fine." even if now I could feel my ankle hurting slightly. 
"I think we should stop for today. Everyone did a great work." the choreographer then said and I sighed in relief. I don't know if I could still dance properly after this fall. 
"Hyomin-ah, you should be more careful." Eunjung said, approacing me and putting an arm around my neck. 
"You know how I am." I said, forcing a smile. Everyone in the gorup already knows how distracted I can be and the times I fell on the stage became countless. 
"Yeah." Eunjung said with a chuckle. "Do you want to go with us? Me, Boram and Qri are going to eat something out." Eunjung offered but I wasn't feeling like going out, I just wanted to stay alone and cry my heart out. 
"I'll pass for this time. I have something to do." I simply said and fortunately Eunjung didn't ask further.

Eunjung, Boram and Qri bid their goodbye after taking their sport bags and now it was only me, Jiyeon and Soyeon in the room. Since my ankle was hurting every second more, I walked slowly towards my sport bag, sitting next to it while resting my back against the white wall.
"Bye girls." Soyeon said and me and Jiyeon turned towards Soyeon to say goodbye.
Why isn't Jiyeon leaving already?
I looked at her and she was still sipping from her water bottle. Then she looked at me and I looked immediately towards the other side.
"Unnie... " I heard Jiyeon's voice calling me and turned towards her. 
"Hmm?" I simply hummed, segnaling her to speak. 
"Are you not going home?" she then asked. That's what she has to tell me? I furrowed my brows slightly and remained to look at her for a few second.
"I'm going now!" I said and stood up, taking my white sport bag. But then a really sharp pain came from my ankle, making me slip from my lips a little whimper that didn't pass unnoticed by Jiyeon.
"Hyomin, sure you are okay?" she asked, looking stright at me. 
"Yes I am." I said, curving my lips in a little smile. I began to walk towards the exit door but I couldn't even place for good my feet on the ground and hobbled slightly.  

"You are seriously injured!" Jiyeon said with her husky and serious tone of voice, taking me by the wrist when I walked past her.
"I said I'm fine!" I said aloud, moving my arm strongly to make Jiyeon leave the grip from my wrist and looking at her with sharp eyes. Jiyeon seemed a bit taken aback by my reaction and I would lie if I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter