chapter 2

the second fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week since jonghyun stay at minho’s place. And it’s been a week after drunk accident, and both of minho and jonghyun pretemd like nothing happend minho tried to talked to sooyoung about jonghyun who stay at his place but how much the reason minho gave to sooyoung she did’nt even listen to him, even she take advantage of minho if minho kick out of the house. It’s not that minho don’t like it of jonghyun stay at his place. It’s just his heart always beating so fast when he see his new manager. Lucky him jonghyun just walking aroound or passed by  not talking too much with him since he is still take a break after the lates drama filming. He wonder where was jong sleep these days. He never sleep at home. He always go out after make minho breakfast and cameout at the night just to change his clothes.

Minho pov

Krrrriiiiingggg...kriiingggg~~~

Ughh.. shut up.. shyut upp... i still want to sleep longer. ! I never turn the alrm why suddenly that thing crazily ringing in the damn morning.

I snuggled more into the pillow cover my ears.

“ wake up choi minho, or i’ll bath you on this bed. I know that’s jonghyun i know this ritual how to make choi minho wake from his sleep. But i’m not giving up, i’m not i used to be, WE NOT.

“try me choi minho. I count till 5 if you not stand on your tall ing legs i’m not play with my words”. Ch.. you think i’m afraid huh.? Who do you think you are.? You just part of my past!

“ 1....

“2...

“3...

I’m still not have desire to wake up.

“4...

But i think i have to wake up. he never lied when says he want to do something like this. I quickly sat up and look at him furiously.

“5...

“clean your self, and go down for your breakfast. You have photosoot this at 10.am. said jonghyun as he leaving my room with his blatan face.

“ughh.. that ing kim jonghyun! Okay i admited it! I’m still like obedient frog only for him!!

===============

Jonghyun pov.

I was waking up minho, i know he has bad habit about waking early that’s why i set up the alrm for him. And i know that thing won’t work on him. So i just wake him with my ‘old’ trick. I leaving his room with my heart beating so fast. It’s just feeling so odd. I keep thinking about the old memories of ‘us’ especialy when we’re at same roof like now.

Okay kim jonghyun focus on your work.

I amke a breakfast for minho. I make some toast, scrambled egg, and warm milk.  I smiled at my self while i make the breakfast. I can’t believe it that i still remember minho’s favorite breakfast.

Hah. Finally done. The table set up, foods are set on the table. But why that lake frog still not coming down?  It’s 9 am 1 hour to go the photoshoot.

Choi minho don’t you dare to test my patient.

I come to his room and slam the door.

“CHOI MINHO GET YOUR DOWN NO – AAAAAAAAHHH”

I scream and close my eyes, i believe that my face must be red right now.

There is choi minho who stand cooly infront of his drawer, the towel is lowely cover his thing, when i slamed the door he get shocked and the towel fall on the ground.

‘’ i cursed my self of my act. I screaming like school girls and fools.

“please came out faster, we don’t have much time!

Then i turn around back and run to the kitchen.

I sat on the chair and eat my breakfast without wait for minho to come, why should wait for him?

Minho come down with his casual wear black tshirt and jeans. Handsome.

He sit infront of me i know he looking at me but i just paying attention on my ipad checking some emails while drink my milk.

“it’s womderful you still remember my breakfast, it’s been 5 years long.

I choked, and sprut my milk on the table. He smirked at me.

“why? I just say it and you choked?

“i’m not choked because of you! It’s because my boyfriend send me joke in our chat!” suddenly i wide my eyes. , why i shout out that things.

Mimho look so shock, i can tell he’s angry? But why?

“y-your boyfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter