chapter 1

the second fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the plane.

Finally after 5 years long i came back to the country where i was born. After run away from the painful of life, i don’t have a plan for come back actually, never. It’s just ..if that stupid oldman did’nt force to take care of korean model and actor. I wonder what kind of person the model is, is there no one can take care of him as the manager?until the company ask my agency to take one of the most diligent manager. Yap. I’m a artist manager don’t ask how many my ex artist that i have been take care of. And they’re end very well and success until now. Well because of the payment of course they said they would pay me big! Of course i need money for my father’s hospital charge.

Okay im not afraid that i have to comeback here to seoul, the things that i afraid of is to meet him. The one that break my heart into peace make me deep in pain taht i don’t know when i can heal. Eventought there also many things in korea that i want to see.

==============

Here i am arrived at incheon airport, i walking slowly and see a man standing with barner with my name writing on it. ‘wait this man looks familiar’

“excuse me kim jonghyun-ssi, welcomeback to korea, the car is already waiting for take you to the office first” said the man. I just bow a little and get in the car, looking outside the windoe and downed a bit let the wind brush my face.

“i miss seoul so much . seoul’s weather always makes me feel better”

The trip was’nt long and i arrived at SM entertaiment. Okay  i heard a lot about this company the biggest entertaiment company in korea. Anyone who join this company will get a succesful career of course thats not easy.

In front of the main dor i already waiting by some men in suit bow at me. I don’t know its too much or they just respect me.

“this way jonghyun-sii, the CEO is already waiting for you and have something for you to disscus. Said one of the man who guide me to their ceo room. One word for this building. AMAZING. The floors,walls,balcony,elevetor etc they’re so georgeous. That’s why my boss kick me from america only to take care one of this kid here?

The door open. The wooden door with painting and classic mode. It’s not the door that i shock of. But someone behind that door. A girl no a woman sitting elegantly her chair waiting for me to come to her.

“welcome back to korea kim jonghyun-ssi” and “it’s nice to see you again after a long time” said the woman with her beautiful yet inviting smile.

“ck, thank you for the welcome sooyoung-ssi... Ah, just pretend that it’s our first meet”

=============================

CHAP 1

The lighting of photo studio can’t stop as the lighter while the beautiful and handsome model pose under it, make a great photoshoot for magazine. There is the most famous model at the moment, choi minho pofe colly between the girls in his arms. Focus on the camera.

“okay! Great job everybody! That’s all for the photoshoot today, thank you so much for your hardwork everyone!

Said the director for all of the staff in studio, minho go to restroom to change with his normal cloths, look at the mirror satisfied with his figure in the mirror. “ you look handsome choi minho... and sad at the same time” said minho to himself. Suddenly his phone ringing and he look at the caller id.

Hhh, this....

“hello , stop calling me i’m busy don’t you know that?

“come on dongsaeng don’t call your sister like that, come to my office now full stop!

“what? No istill have another schedule today. Monho lied he only have one photoshoot and fanmeeting and thyr are done, just to  make this bicth let him go.

“don’t you try to make fool of me minho! I’m your menager since you kick out that man! I know you don’t have scedule at this moment. So come, there’s a matter i wanna disscus with you.

Okay

Minho sigh and pick up his things ,greetings the staff and go to his sister place. “don’t tell me she get me a manager”

=======================

Minho pov

I just finish my photoshoot today and i already planning go to club i know how much y girls there miss me. but look where i am, because of that little called sister ask me to meet her and she don’t receive a no . i wonder why she ask me to come to her office instead she come to his apartement like she  usually do. Minho walking slowly to his siter room and little bit supicious  about the black man standing infront of his sister room.

“ah, your sister waiting for you. Said jisung one of the man.

And he open the door, and he see a small man with his blonde hair sit infront of his sister talking seriously even they did’nt notice minho came.

“ehhm, what’s matter you want to discuss with me, you know how bu – “ minho lose his word when the man turn his back to face him. Shock,unbeliveable. The same expression also write on the blonde man’s face.

No one talking, only the sounds of the clock heard in the room, no one can describe the situation.

And sooyoung also silent she know already that if she make the blonde meet with his brother.

“why don’t you sit first minho-ah. Said sooyoung to break the cold situation.

“what is this sooyoung!!! Why he’s here?!? . minho angry and his face all read until his ear. He can’t believe it. That man... that man sit calmfully after the shocking moment.

“i tell you to sit first, listen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter