Seulgi Scenario¦ Christmas Carol

Christmas Carol¦ Kang Seulgi

You have been in a relationship with Kang Seulgi for about a year now, another day with her is another day worth living. Throughout the year you've seen her stress and worry about trying to debut, its been years she told you, years that she's been working so hard for her dream so this Christmas has to be special, for her. She deserves it. You haven't got around to moving in together yet but you practically live there if you count the amount of times you've been to her flat.

"Y/N! I've found the perfect jumper!" You hear her say whilst she runs down the stairs. You put your book down and stand up from the armchair near the fire.

She positions it in front of you, checking if it suits you but you know that Christmas jumpers aren't your type.

"Wow its- its a great colour!" You smile, gratefully. She looks at you and with the cutest facial expression bursts into laughter.

"What? What's funny?" You ask. She playfully hits you on the arm.

"Y/N you dont have to bother hiding, I get it, you hate jumpers, its cool" she replies whilst folding it.

"I'll wear it if you want, its from you so I don't mind" you urge but she just shakes her head and places her finger on your lips.

"Don't worry, you don't need a jumper anyway" she says, she needs to stop with the aegyo...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N where are we going? Please tell me! It's killing me!" Seulgi asks, tugging at your arm.

"It's a surprise, you'll love it I promise." You wink and hold her hand as you walk down the street.

Seulgi has always wanted to go to our local Christmas Show but since she's been so busy with performances and the rest of the schedule, she misses it every year. She adores the lights and the firework display, its the most anticipated firework display in our city.

Just as you arrive at the entrance, you let go of her hand and cover her eyes from behind.

"Trust me." Is all you have to say before you move your hands away.

The look on her face is priceless, you could capture it on a photo and it would never fail to make you fall in love again. She turns round and hugs you tightly. You hug her back just as tight, savouring this moment forever. She looks up and gazes into your eyes.

"I love you so much Y/N you have no idea." She pecks you on the lips and smiles that adorable smile of hers whilst she grabs your hand and you run into the park.

You do everything that's on offer, you ride the ferris wheel, you buy hot chocolates, you even have a mini snowball fight. You take quick glance at her from time to time, realising that life wouldn't be as fun without her. At times she even looks at the same time you both start laughing in embarrassment but you both think the same.

As the evening draws to an end, people are beginning to take their place on the field to watch the firework display and you both find the perfect spot with the perfect view.

"So where did we first meet again?" You ask, knowing the answer but asking anyway.

"Seoul Record Shop, it was my only day off. Thinking about it now, if I didn't have that day off we wouldn't be here" she reminisces, looking into the distance.

"I'm glad I met you, I'll confess now that there was something so mysterious about you, it was almost automatic how I knew you'd be the one"

"Aww that's so cheesy" she says whilst grinning.

"Hey!" You retaliate and you feel your cheeks turn rosy.

The fireworks begin and as they first rockets explode in the night sky, Seulgi jumps which makes you laugh everytime as shes never experienced them in real life before. It's adorable. But as they go on, she gets used to them. As she is standing in front of you, you wrap your arms round her waist and bring her closer.

"You're cold, you should've told me Seul" you whisper.

She giggles and continues to watch the colourful light show as you place your head on her shoulder.

The display comes to a close and you both exit the park, holding hands tightly so you don't lose each other in the swarm of bodies that are rushing around you.

You arrive at her flat and she opens the door, inviting you in but you have to refuse.

"I'm sorry, I gotta go back to mine. I have a lot of paperwork to do and you need your beauty sleep for another big day tomorrow" you say, with a bit of disappointment in your voice.

She walks closer to you and says "I agree and I just want to say that Y/N, this has been the best day of my life and its made me love you so much more, I really needed this day so thank you."

You pull her closer and kiss her as she puts her arms around your neck. She slowly pulls away as she whispers...

"Merry Christmas Y/N"