Chapter 16

Little by Little
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Naeun-na if you don’t wake up you’ll be late!”

Naeun instantly opened her eyes hearing the word “late”. Naeun was once again had a very busy morning in the house.

“Naeun you should stop overworking”

“I can’t unnie we have given our report already to Director and he approved it already.

Our real work will start today and we have 1 month to get this done.”

“Okay okay, just be sure that you be careful every night okay. Come here let’s eat breakfast before you go”

Naeun was already at the door.

“Unnie-“

“No Naeun even though I know that you don’t eat breakfast you should.”

Naeun already left.

“Yah!”

Eunji was getting worried.

Naeun arrived at her work.

“I arrived on time!”

When she arrived at their studio

“Hello Gu- Krystal?”

“Oh Naeun-na!”

Krystal and Naeun hugged

“What are you doing here?”

“ah I already told you before remember I’m part of Seolhyun’s styling team”

“Ahh you’re here to get information so that you can do her-“

“No I’m not only dropping by. Our team and Your team is having a joint project”

“Yehey”

“Krystal unnie”

“Oh Joy! Why?”

Joy was going to ask Krystal something when she sees Naeun.

“Oh you’re the friend of Hayoung” Naeun said

Joy smiled

“And I work with Krystal unnie. Nice to see you again Naeun unnie”

Naeun smiled

“Naeun!”

“Oh bye Krys and Joy Chorong unnie is calling me. See you later. I’m so happy to see you. Let’s catch up later”

“Sure Sure”

Naeun went to her work. After few hours it was their break time.

Krystal and Naeun took a photo of them working sending it to Hayoung.

“Hahaha when I told Hayoung yesterday that we’ll work together she was really jealous.”

Naeun stared at Krystal and hugged her

“I really miss you guys”

“Aww we miss you too. Who knew we will be this busy. How are you here?”

“Hmm all of the people in our team seem to get along well. How about yours?”

“Well it is also alright. It was a good thing that I know Joy we are always together and Seolhyun.

Ugh I always meet her because she has a lot of schedule. She is kind but something is wrong. I don’t know.

I can’t really pinpoint it because she only talks to her manager and our team leader when she talks to us I feel like she’s faking it.”

Naeun nodded while eating.

“How about Ace? Are you still-“

“Ah no no I don’t feel angry at him. It was me who misunderstood.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter