Chapter 13: I wanna start a new life.

Not Just Bestfriends but Husband and Wife

- StarBucks - 

After leaving "your" house, you went to StarBucks to ease your mind. 

*Darn that bastard. Now where should I stay now? [Glanced at your luggage] Aish. YeonMi? She don't know about me and Gyu. Eomma? Mmmm....not a bad idea~*

With that, you carried your luggage and took the public bus to your parents house. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your mom was surprised seeing you entering the house with your luggage. 

Mom: ______-ah! What happened? Why are you carrying your luggage? 

You: Aye~ Eomma, don't worry~ I had a little fight with Gyu plus, I have not been visiting the 2 of you so I decided to stay here a few days~ 

Mom: Araso araso. *Something definitely happened. Have to talk to her later on.* You can go put your luggage in your room first~ 

You: Dehhh~ 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About 1 hour ago later, your dad came back from work. He too was surprised. Soon, delicious food was served for you and your parents. After eating, you went back to your room to wash up. 

You were currently reading your emails until you heard a knock on your door. 

You: Come in~ 

The creaked opened and revealed your mother with a smile plastered on her face.

You: Yes eomma? Anything I can help? 

Mom: Nah~ I just wanna have some heart to heart talk with my dear daughter~ 

You: Oh damn. Not again! [Facepalmed yourself] 

Mom: Aye~ Just tell me everything! I will help you to solve it. So....what happen to you and SungGyu? 

You: Long story. 

Mom: Cut it short then. 

You: Fine. All this starts from the day after you and appa told me that I'm gonna get married to SungGyu. SungGyu brought me to StarBucks to talk about the same thing. We both promised to be only friends but not lover. 

Mom: Hey! I want the 2 of you to get married to be lo-

You: I know~ Lovers right? But we just don't have the feelings to each other that time. You remembered the dinner right? 

Mom: Yeap. Waeyo? 

You: That night....by the way, nice way for constructing the apartment that way... that night, he asked if the 2 of us will fall in love with each other or not. Of course I don't know so I ask if he loves me or not and he said yes. 

Mom: Well..then what did you say? 

You: I was shocked. He then asked me the same question. I just said that I like him. Then, he vowed that he will make me fall in love with him. 

Mom: Omo! Thats so sweet!!!! 

You: Yeah yeah~ Then, he started doing bunch of mushy things trying to make me fall in love but I think the impact of those are useless~ 

Mom: Aesh~ You're cold blooded! Then what esle? 

You: Erm.....a few days after the night..or weeks, SungGyu and I were eating at a seafood restaurent VERY peacefully until a young lady pop out of no where, shouting "SUNGGYU OPPA!!!!!" I asked SungGyu who is she and she answered herself saying that she is SungGyu's boyfriend. 

Mom: Then how did you react! I thought SungGyu's mom told the school already?

You: I didn't do anything. I don't know.Maybe she forgotten about it or something. 

Mom: Oh~ Then what happen next? 

You: About 1 or 2 days later, I saw my ex outside StarBucks together with SungGyu. 

Mom: Which ex? SangHyun the nerd? 

You: SangHyun is no longer a nerd but a hot guy studying in US. Is another one. The one I never told any of you. 

Mom: Who is it? 

You: He's a gang leader. His gang is BlockB while he was named as Zico. I never saw before though~ 

Mom: Then? 

You: He then told me that he also studied in the same college as me and Gyu. But he's in the Music block. I think it's about 2 days ago from now? He said he wanted to have some chatting session with me so, we went to the school garden and we sort of....erm...

Mom: Made out?!?!?! 

You: NO! We didn't!!! Its just a kiss. After break time I went back to class to see Gyu missing. 

Mom: Oh~ Then what happened? 

You: I went back to our house after school. I waited for him from afternoon to 2AM in the morning. Until WooHyun messaged me saying that Gyu is drunk. I went to the club and brought him back to our house. I was just trying to do what a friend would do, I just placed a wet cloth on his forehead for him to feel better but he took it off, I told him to put it back but he refused. He then stood up and looked at me. Told me not to be nice to him. I asked him why and he shouted at me saying that he hated the fact that we're friends, he hated the fact that the 2 of us was married and also hated the fact that I have no feelings for him. [Tears started welling]  

Mom: Awww. Don't cry my baby girl. He's just drunk! 

You: Yeah right (sarcarsm) [Cleaning your tears] The today in school, he acted cold toward me. I bumped into him and fell onto the ground, he didn't even bothered to help me up until MyungSoo and SungJong came and helped me. SungJong then told me that SungGyu is now closer to a girl called SongAhRi, I can't help but to feel hurt.

Mom: Aigoo~ What else happened? 

You: During break time, I entered the cafeteria to see SungJong calling me to sit with him and Infinite. I rejected it and went to sit at another place. Few minutes later, SungJong went to sit at our table and started scolding SungGyu behind his back. He said that SungGyu is saying bad things about me. The most hurtful thing is that he said that only the ugly ones complain more since he thought that I complained to SungJong about him and me. 

Mom: Omo! How can he say that! 

You: I know right. I was so angry. That I went home straight just now and packed my luggage. I was about to leave until he entered the house. I didn't care much and continued walking to the door but was hold back by him. 

Mom: Wow! What happened next? 

You: He told me not to leave. Won't you be angry? Thr day before he was mad at me, during school time he was cold to me and said that I was ugly and now.... begging me to stay? 

Mom: You have a point~ So what now? You're just gonna stay here this few days right? 

You: Nope. I'm here is also about something esle. 

Mom: What is it? 

You: I want a divorce. (stern) 

Mom: Are you sure? 

You: Yes I am. 

Mom: Why not we let it this way. I give you 3 months time to reflec and get things sorted out. If after 3 months, nothing can be sorted out between you and Gyu. I will allow you to have a divorce with him. 

You: Araso. I accept the 3 month time but I still want to divorce with him. So, Mom.

Mom: What is it?

You: Call the lawyer and tell him to send the divorce form here. I'll sign it and send it to Gyu. 

Mom: So you really want a divorce? 

You: Yes. 

Mom: Araso~ Then what are you gonna do in this 3 months? 

You: I won't be going to this college. But another one. I'll stay at the apartment we stayed previously before moving here. In this 3 months, I wanna try to live a life without KimSungGyu, without YeonMi and also Infinite. Thats all. 

Mom: Why would you do so? 

You: I wanna start a new life. I want my life to start from the beginning once again. Can it be done? 

Mom: Of course! 

You: So Mom, I need you to keep it as a secret. Don't tell Gyu anything that we talk about today. 

Mom: Ara ara! Just take your time. You can leave tomorrow~ You transfer of college and divorce form, I will settle all of them for you. 

You: Neomu kamsahaeyo eomma! [Hugged her tightly] 

Mom: Aye~ *I need to find a way to help the two of them get back again. I bet SungGyu is not like this. There must be something that cause him to be like that.*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyeom! Back with an update ^^ Too long? Or too short? BTW, hope you like it ^^ This chapter, have many many many many grammar error!!!! XD

Subbies and readers SARANGHAE!!!!! 

Sincerely,

HaeWon :)