And Now They Know

This Love

My magic is everywhere!!!!

So hey guys!

I'm back. You weren't expecting that, were you?

Well in this one i sort of picked up from where i last left it. So I hope you guys like it.


Jessica fiddled with her phone as she drove in the car with her manager, it had been in complete and utter silence since the moment they entered the car and left her apartment building, as they made their way towards the company since she was summoned. Jessica knew why she was being summoned. Apparently someone had been following Kris and her during their date to the zoo and that person had been taking pictures of them and then most likely sold the information to one of the media outlet because that morning the headline of every news show was the words: Are Jessica Jung and Wu Yifan are dating?

“I screwed up.” Jessica finally spoke up as she banged her head against the window.

“Well, to be honest you did screw up but maybe it was for the best.” Her manager piped up while looking at her charge.

“Why do you say that?” Jessica looked at her from the corner of her eye.

“Because I know how much you’re in love with Kris and he is too. Screw whatever Tyler says because you deserve this Jessica, you really deserve him.” Jessica could feel tears forming in her eyes.

“Stop it, you’re going to make me cry.” Jessica wiped the tears forming at her eyes.

“Sorry.” Her manager sheepishly said while turning to look at the window. “Oh, we’re here.”

Jessica felt her blood run cold before nodding, putting on her sunglasses and undoing her seatbelt, she could hear the reporters from outside the car as well as screaming fans or antis –she didn’t know-. Her manager got out of the car first to make way for Jessica to be protected by the bodyguards, once she got out of the car the screaming got stronger. She couldn’t understand why they were saying because it was too much noise at once but the bodyguards and her manager focused on getting her to the entrance as fast as they could. Once they entered the company building, Jessica made a beeline to the elevators, not even greeting the receptionists, and once she got into the elevator did she take a deep breath.

“Well, that went well.” She muttered as she took off her sunglasses and pressed the button for the second to last floor.

“To be honest, I couldn’t hear nor understand a word they said so if they cursed at you, you wouldn’t have heard a thing.” Her manager said in reply.

The elevator dinged once they arrived and Jessica got out feeling nervous but it dissipated once she saw Kris sitting down in front of the board meeting room. She didn’t know how she made it into Kris’ arms but it felt right.

“I’m so sorry.” She heard Kris whisper before placing a kiss on her hairline. “This is all my fault, if only we didn’t got out that day.”

“Well, we got so good at hiding it. They were going to find out eventually.” Jessica smiled at him. “I’m just glad that you’re here too, that way I don’t get scolded all by myself.”

“Let’s get scolded together.” Kris replied before guiding Jessica to sit down. Their managers were simply staring at them in amusement before they started talking about random things.

“How did you get in here?” Jessica wondered.

“I got in through the backdoor.” Kris answered. “I’m pretty sure they told me to get in through there because no one would see me.”

Jessica laughed at her boyfriend’s honesty. “That sounds like the most logical answer.”

Their heads perked up at the sound of the board meeting door opening before they both got up and entered the room, Jessica purposely avoiding Tyler’s gaze and sat down next to Kris. She noticed that Kris’ boss was also staring at them with an ice-like gaze that gave Jessica goosebumps.

“Do you both know why we summoned you guys?” Tyler spoke. They both nodded their heads in reply, they looked like a pair of puppies that got caught chewing their owner’s shoes.

“You guys were caught on camera while you were out on a date. And today we’ve gotten over 100 calls from media all over Asia asking us if it’s true that the two of you have dated.” Tyler continued.

“Neither of us have denied anything about the two of you dating because we wanted to ask you….. Are you ready for the public to know that you two are in a relationship? If you’re not then we’ll deny it saying that you two were hanging out as friends.” Kris’ boss continued. Jessica was confused at the words.

Normally when she got into a dating scandal back in SM, she would get scolded and told about the troubles that her dating would bring to the company –to Girls’ Generation and the company’s finance-.

“Aren’t you going to scold us about dating and stuff like that?” Jessica questioned.

“Why should we? We already know the two of you are dating, you aren’t rookies and besides people already ship you two.” Tyler listed the reasons as to why he didn’t nag them while Kris’ boss simply nodded his head. “I’ve gotten like a billion of questions on Twitter asking me if their ship really did sail.”

“Well, I don’t mind if they confirmed it. You?” Jessica said before looking up at Kris. She was worried for his answer, he had a stern look to his face.

“Confirm it.” Kris answered. Jessica could hear the unspoken words that he left in the air;  I want everyone to know she’s my woman.

“Great!” Tyler clapped his hands while Kris’ boss looked at them with a proud face.

“So tell us the details so our representatives can confirm it.” Tyler looked like he was ready to hear the best gossip in the whole world.


‘Former EXO member Wu Yifan and Jessica Jung are dating, both of their agencies have confirmed the news previously stated.

A representative of Coridel Entertainment said:

Jessica and Wu Yifan have been friends for 8 years now since Jessica began her idol career and Wu Yifan was training to aim for his career as an idol, however they started dating since February 2015 and have been in a healthy relationship since then, thus supporting one another in each of their endeavors. They both hope that they can receive much support from their fans from all around the world.

It’s to remember that the idols met during their time in SM Entertainment however both of them departed the company for different reasons.

Jessica Jung is working as a fashion designer for her brand BLANC&ECLARE and a few months ago had a successful solo  debut with her album ‘With love, J’ while Wu Yifan has been solidifying his position as a top actor in China as well as one of China’s most popular idols.

We hope that Jessica Jung and Wu Yifan can be happy for a long time.’

Amber, Krystal, Luna and Victoria stared at the news article for around a full minute before they all reacted.

“MY UNNIE IS FINALLY OFF THE MARKET!”

“I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OF IT!”

“I’M SO HAPPY FOR THEM!”

“I KNEW THAT HE GREW A PAIR!”


So who do you think said each line?

i'm gald that I finally wrote their chapter. Now I can write about them being supportive towards one another.

Should I or should I not throw shade at SM? What should I write about next chapter? Is anyone else excited for Lay's solo album? Anyone else aside from me knows that Kris is currently in Korea? Why do I ask so many questions? Am I the only one who wants to see all of KrisSica's movies from this year? Anyone heard Amber&Luna's song for SM STATION? I loved it!

Krissy being happy for Jessie~

Please comment, suscribe and upvote if you liked it. And answer my questions.

PS. I really want to watch L.O.R.D. They say that Kris looks super hot.