The thirteen cycle of love

In Our Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The thirteen cycle of love

 

That day when Kai was chosen as my partner was something I didn’t expect at all, but there he was, standing in front of me... looking clueless

And those eyes... those wonderful eyes that made me fall in love were cold.... so cold but it’s still beautiful like a snow, my snow...

 

at least it used to be mine.

 

“Wow! Looks like the perfect couple had been reunited!” someone shouts at the back. And when I looked, turns out every single pair of eyes in that room has been watching over us.

However, there’s one pair of eyes that watching with burning hatred.

And there is Kyungsoo and Luna looking overjoyed.

-

-

-

No one expect it at all, the once perfect couple that lately can’t be seen together, ended up us a partner for prom.

But there is a secret that build a way of that destiny.

Kyungsoo and Luna knew it all, in fact they are involved in that path.

 

Flashback

 

Right before everyone comes to the gym, D.O drew the ladder. He made sure there were two numbers that whatever road it takes would lead to a certain numbers.

Then D.O called Luna to take no. 2 and to make sure Krystal stands on the no. 3

Because no matter where people in no. 2 turns, it will always end up to the no. 6 at the bottom and people in no. 3 would always end up to the no. 9 at the bottom.

-

Luna sure has the god on her side, because Krystal just follows her instruction without protest at all. While Kyungsoo on the other side had to convenience Jongin that no. 9 is the best number for him.

Then it just happened like what those two lovebirds had planned!

L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter