Introduction

Blood Oath

[ introduction to blood oath ]

Long ago, Song Yongjoon hired a young male to take out five murders, and made a blood oath that if it came to light that Yongjoon was responsible for the premeditation, the younger male would not be identified. The male went by the sobriquet "Traceless Dragon", and traceless he was. After having committed the murders, he disappeared without any information on where he was going and if he would return - only one thing was left behind: an envelope with Yongjoon's name on it. Inside was a slip of paper that said, I will find you in twenty years to collect my payment, and that was that. The case of the murders was somehow silenced before it even began, and Yongjoon worried none about what would happen twenty years on. He fell in love with a woman who had a fatherless child, but in the same year, the child became motherless as well in a sudden and unstoppable moment of fury. Yongjoon was blameworthy of the death of Eunji's mother, but this would not come to light either.

Twenty years of suffering later, Eunji blossomed into a young woman who was planning to escape.

It just so happened that the Traceless Dragon came at the right moment.

It just so happened that she was about to be submerged into the shadowy underworld of obscurity and mystery alike.

[ meet jiyong and eunji ]

K W O N  J I Y O N G
traceless dragon

Kwon Jiyong is a cunning vampire whose wits are unrivalled. Sharp, agile, and deceptive, none are a match for him and his abilities. He's the head of a smallscale underground gang of bloodthirsty vampires just like him, but drowns in so much money he doesn't really know what to do with it. Jiyong is tricky and charming, and loves to spend his free time in mortal nightclubs and stripclubs both, where most of his nights end in ... And unfortunate death for the women that he sleeps with. Though he won't admit it, he's actually pretty lonely.

 

S O N G  E U N J I
girl (finally) meets world... of blood and danger
 

If you were to ask Eunji to describe her life in a few words, she'd tell you: "A tragedy so far. Your move, Shakespeare."
Song Eunji hasn't been favoured with fortune, but misery sure has had its fun with her. Despite it all, she's strong-willed and strong-hearted alike, two qualities that she'll definitely need when she's suddenly yanked into the unfamiliar world of vampires and other indescribable beasts. Eunji's put up with too much to give up now. Yes, she wanted freedom from her abusive stepfather... But to be enslaved by a vampire? One who treats her like one minute, and like a princess the next? What exactly did she do wrong in her past life to deserve this? She's sure this isn't what freedom should taste like. But she'll put up with it for now, she guesses, because it's clear that Jiyong needs her. He just can't bring himself to tell her, a human, that he's fallen in love.


 

AN: so, that was the introduction to this story and the two main characters. if you'd like to read the first chapter, please comment! i only want to put up a long first chapter if i'm sure that there's interest in this story. "blood oath" won't be too dark, despite how it starts. i think it'd be fun to do a supernatural romance with a likeable lead who's not all shy and gloomy and stuff. there's not much given away, only hinted at, which is why i hope some of you do comment telling me you'd like to read this story! soooo, if it's not obvious, i'm asking you to please comment and subscribe if you'd like to see vampire!jiyong fall in love with a human. kekeke~ have a great day!