Part 2 Final Chapter

More than you would ever know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As a typical of him, Hanbin passed his time at the corner of the library, stretching his legs, sitting on the floor among heaps of books, and searching the references for his assignment.

His place is too shallow with dim-light as it is situated at the forgotten corner of the whole library. Hanbin chose it on purpose, as he doesn’t want to deal with people. So far away from people, it’s so good for him. So far, so good!

“Crack!” the wooden shelf is suddenly broken due to over-weight of books.

“Kid! Move over! The shelf might fall,” the librarian reminded him.

But Hanbin just glanced him once, and continued his work. Actually, Hanbin couldn’t hear him course of the head phones on him.

“Kid! Kid! Kid?

“Look out!” the librarian shouted,

The broken bookshelf is gradually fell towards Hanbin. He was still frozen at there, without knowing what had happened around him.

Finally, he noticed the weird gesture of the librarian, with the thought jumped into his mind, “What the heck this ahjumma is trying to say?”

But he knew he was late for a step, when he saw the falling shelf aiming towards him.

“Boom”

~~

 “What? You saved Hanbin???” Yeohyeong and Chanwoo shouted in unison.

“Yea! Why you guys are so serious? It’s just it.  I just saved him, as a human being. If you’re in my shoes, you guys would have saved him like me,”  Jiwon yelled back, stretching his legs on the desk, swinging the basketball on his index-finger.

“If I were you, I would sit back and watch his death under the shelf,” Jinhwan mocks.

~~

“Hyung!”  Donghyunk cries impatiently. He can’t stand anymore. Hanbin is standing froze, ignoring the continuous clicks attempt to open the locked door.  Everything here is scattering like they’re attacked by Hurricane. Hanbin glanced at the mirror, and found Jiwon face instead. He grunts his rage, grab the vase near him, and throw it towards the captain image, smirking to him, from the mirror that shatters into little smashes all over the room.

He smashes the mirror down with his fist continuously, shouting with bitter voice, repeating himself
“Why did he save me? Why did he save me? Whyyyyy?”

Hanbin threw back himself to the accident he had just before.

The shelf fell to the floor violently, followed by the tons of books. 

But Hanbin is safe.

Hanbin hardly opens his eyes from frightening, and he saw himself in someone’s arms.

Strong arms are locking him around his nape, covering his little body from the broken shelf.

It’s….

“Kim Jiwon?” Hanbin murmured in surprised, and the other tiny eyes slowly opened from pain.

“Are you okay?” his husky voice came out with a deep pain. The books are scattering around him. More than 30 of them might have been hit his back roughly.

“What the are you doing?” Hanbin whispered to his ear-lobes, trying to push his leaned body on him.

A laugh comes out. “Yea! This little brat! If you have to thank someone, just say “Thank you”. Why are you so lack of manners?” he mumbled, releasing the little guy.

“Ah…it ing hurts!” he slightly winced in pain.

“ Kids, are you okay?” the school workers came, and helped them to get out of here.

Urge to deny himself, Hanbin heart sinks at once when he gasped at  the blood cascading down on Jiwon  fore-arm. His sparkling eyes roll below and above of the latter’s body, casting whether there’s some more wounds or not.

“Yea!” and a tap on Hanbin shoulder followed. He lifts his head up from spacing out.
“I owe you now,” Jiwon forms a victory smirk, and left.

~~

“Party time!!!!!” No sooner did Junhoe open the champagne than it shot all over the dancing floor.

This is the high school graduation party. All the girls are hot, with see-through outfits. Some guys are raving on the dancing floor, while some girls makes a ual pole-dance on the stage. DJ makes everyone wilder and hotter here. Jiwon is among of them.

His hands so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter