Part 1

More than you would ever know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Welcome to YG academy! Here, you go, you will get the amazing facilities since you step into this high school. Kids here are really nice, easy-going, and always ready to help you. Oh there, see? The insanely handsome guys trailing to us are “the basketball selections”.  After them, you’ll definitely see the crowds of girls, screaming “Oppa...” thousands times. If you are in that basketball team, kids will cheer you, no matter what you do. If you catch the ball, they’ll say “You’re so awesome,” If you pass the ball, they’ll scream “Oppa…fighting!” and even if you lose the game, they will still comfort you, and fight with the audience from opponent teams….

“Oh my God! There! Student council! Those guys are really ing cocky, since they are better than everyone in lessons. Smart guys with highest IQ. Grades? Science A, Math A, Literature A, and all about ” A”. Perhaps, you probably hear some guys talking in foreign languages that you don’t understand, but note down that. If they turn into another language when you passed by them, it’s 99.99% sure they are talking about you!

Do you know why kids come here during their break-time? There’s a show in this cafeteria on every afternoon. Nah…nah… Neither Bigbang show, 2NE1 show nor WINNER show.  Brake-time! The time when student council and basketball team have to sit under the same roof for lunch. Yea! Yea! Now, it starts.

~~

“I guess it starts, “ Junhoe murmurs, watching the kids from above, crossing his arms.

A laugh. “I wonder what’s exactly topic for today,” Donghyunk mocks.

“I guess Jisoo again,” Yeohyeong commented.

What they are watching? Under them, kids are already crowed here and there, their eyes are fixed on the same place.

“President of Student council and Captain of basketball team,”

 In other words, “Kim Hanbin and Kim Jiwon”.

Kim Jiwon, who’s being called as “Bobby” by s, is really the crowd-puller guy in this school.  He’s an easy-going guy, who would greet with his husky voice and smile back, even though he doesn’t know that person very well. He's such kinda cool guy like this. And He’s ing hot as hell. He can make every female creature around him on heat. Especially those toned arms and abs. plus his tough look halted others not to take him lightly. Ripped jeans, inside-out ed sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter