The Fight

Did You Miss Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leaving Hongdae street 30 minutes later. You know what? Going places we used to come over together makes me missing her more. I cursed myself why I was so rude to her. I could treat her better.

I kept walking while thinking about what I’ve done to her. It’s 8 pm and I guess this is not my last stop.

“What a cold night.” I mumbled, keep tight my front coat against the wind.

***

“Bae, are you still on for tonite?” I called her to make sure she didn’t forget our date.

“Yeah.”

“I’ll pick you up at the office.”

“Don’t!” She answered quickly. “I’ll be at your place at 7 pm.”

“Wait, you don’t want me to pick you up? Every girl wants to be pick up by her boyfriend.” I raised my tone. I don’t know, somehow I don’t like the way she respons my offer.

“Jeon Jungkook, I’d like to chat with you but we’re having a situation here so see you tonight.” I scoffed as she rushes hang up the phone.

It was 4 pm and I still at my office.

“What’s wrong with her?” I said right after she is out the line. “Is she ashamed for having me as her boyfriend? Is she keeping our relationship as secret in front of her friends?”

***

It was Saturday night. As promised, she showed up at 7 pm at my place brought us some dinner. Italian food. Everything was fine until I bring this selfish topic.

“Bae, today Jin’s girlfriend came to our office. And you know what? She made us lunch and it was delicious.” I said as I put slice of lasagna on my mouth.

“Oh yeah? Jin such a lucky guy,” she smiled, twirling her spaghetti before she ate them.

“I just wondering If you made us lunch just like what Jin’s girlfriend did.”

“Have you seen me cook?” I should pay attention on her tone that night but I was to excited imagine how wonderful if she suddenly came to my office with home cooked meal she made, “I’ve never cooked for you, why would I cook for your friends?”

“Then you can sign-up for cooking class. I could afford it for you. I can even company you there, watching you cooking. That’s gonna be fun. I-..” I was still on fire.

She threw her fork causes some spaghetti fell off on the table.

“Jeon Jungkook, enough!” She stared at me. Again, I missed something. Although she said it with her normal voice, she was hiding her true feeling. She was furious. Maybe she was tired back from work. Maybe she just wanted to having a nice dinner with her boyfriend. I should stop but I released my anger instead.

“HEY! What kind of behavior was that? I’m sure your parents taught you well that it’s impolite if you threw something on the table when you’re about eating with someone else.” I attacked her.

“And I’m sure your parents also taught you very well that it’s impolite to force somebody doing what they don’t wanna do.” She responded me annoyingly, “I wanna go home.”

She sat up as she grabbed her bag on the couch and it was trigger me to explode. I hate her that time.

“YOU.ARE.MY.GIRLFRIEND. so you should do what I wanted you to do.” I said straight to her face as I grip her arms tightly, made her scare.

The atmosphere of the room gets hot as I went too far.

“Kookie, you’re hurt me,” she winced in pain but I didn’t even care. All I care about was to punish her.

She tried to loose it but I was too strong. Her face got red, there was only anger and hate in her eyes.

“I need some space.” She said after I let go off her, “don’t call, don’t come by unless you already back to your nice behavior.”

She was about to leaving when I said, “DON’T DARE TO STEP YOUR FOOT OUT OF MY DOOR!”

“Or what?” She challenging me.

We’re together for 2 years,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter