Chapter 01

Secret love song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunlight poured through Kyungsoo’s bedroom window as if to say “get up man, you’re getting late for work”. Birds were chirping outside, and Kyungsoo could faintly smell pancakes probably from the unit next door. Cars were racing loudly to work and all in all a beautiful day has begun.

It’s not that he hated work, in fact he loved how the hotel piped in powerful yet delicate fragrances, he loved greeting guests and sometimes explaining something to them in English, the warm smiles he received in return, and overall he adored his job. He took up the job during his summer vacation since his parents insisted that he earned money on his own since he was twenty. He was a freshman and will be going back to University as a sophomore. The pay of a 7 star hotel was no joke so Kyungsoo made enough money to keep a generation healthy and alive. It was not about the money to be honest, he just loved his job. He would always wake up in the morning, without a complain. However today was not like any other day.

Instead of the sunlight falling onto his face, he felt something icy on his face and instead of the birds chirping he heard a siren which ended its journey in hell. Oh Baekhyun has arrived. He sometimes wonder why he was still friends Baekhyun but deep inside he knows Baekhyun was and is always right and there for Kyungsoo whenever he needs a friend. It was like Baekhyun was Kyungsoo’s fairy godmother. But of course, he never raised out his thoughts to Baekhyun because he had a little bit of remaining pride that he gave up long time ago when he cried on Baek’s shoulder and left snot all over him after he experienced his first major heartbreak. But it was long time ago and now Kyungsoo was a manly man. (No. you’re still a penguin)

“Go away Baek. What time is it”, he asked lazily while wiping the water off his face with the back of his palm. If this was a normal day, he would have thrown Baekhyun out of the window but today he did need that water on his face. Thanks to Luhan who made him drink 6 bottles of Soju last night all for a stupid game. Ugh!

“Yah! Do you want to get fired from your job? Its 7:30 for god’s sake. Wait Soo are you okay? Did you drink again?” Baekhyun asked with a look of concern visible on his face.

Aww there goes mama Baek again. How can he even hate this guy?

“I’m fine Baek. Just didn’t do well with the shots. Oh be a sweetheart and prepare some breakfa-

“I already made sandwiches. Go wash up”, Baekhyun rolled his eyes and left his room.

So ugly ugh!

 

In the hotel

“Good evening sir. How may I help you”? He hoped he didn’t sound stupid cause damn his English skills.

“Ohhh, it’s my first time hearing a worker speaking English”, the said guest who Kyungsoo assumed was American said while patting his back.

What the hell did he say? That he needed me to carry his bags? Oh no can’t be. He patted my back. Yikes.

He awkwardly laughed and muttered a quite ‘thankoo’ an ran back to the reception ditching the guest cause he had no time to deal with English speakers. He shall take up online lessons or else he’d be fired from his job soon.

Hoping that the guest didn’t catch his name he made his way to the parcel counter where long term guests got parcels to.

“Hey Luuuhhhhhaaaaaaaan. I hate you! You watched me getting drunk and didn’t even stop me. It’s your entire fault. I’m never ever drinking with you again. Anyways are there any parcels?”, he asked.

“Oh my god. Look at this little screaming early in the morning. And yes as usual to room 1214”, said Luhan.

Seeing as Luhan didn’t give a fish about his remarks, disappointed he made his way to lift to deliver the parcel. Damn he wanted to start a fight. Tough luck.

Then only he realized that the parcel was for room 1214. And his heartbeat skyrocketed. It was really nothing. It’s just that this specific man in 1214 has been in the hotel for 49 days already and Kyungsoo has never seen him go out. Not to the restaurant, not to the garden, not to the gym, and not even to the pool.  Every day when he knocks on the door, the said man opens the door and walks back to the couche and never spares a glance at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo keeps the parcel and quickly exits the room. It was the same way every day. He has never seen the guy’s face and that’s what scares him the most. And suddenly he felt irritated. He freaking delivers a parcel to this man’s room every day and he doesn’t even say a simple thank you. Today is the day he’d teach this guy a lesson.

Knock knock

He impatiently waited for the man to open the door. Just like any other day, the young man opened the door, walked back to the couch and planted his on it. This time Kyungsoo didn’t even budge from his position. He kept staring at the man, waiting for him to make a move. Hell doesn’t he know that there is a man inside his room? He was at the point of exploding when he saw it. The man’s wallet open and his ID visible: KIM JONGIN

“Kim Jong ing In”, he screamed.

Oh . What the actual ? He did not just address a guest with . Holy. He was screwed. damnit! Why couldn’t this nasty look at him? This wouldn’t have happened if he at least looked at him once. my life!

He was too engrossed in his thoughts that he didn’t the notice the man, Jongin, staring at him intently.

OMOOO IGE MWOYA?

! He never knew Greek gods

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter