one

The Love Scenario we created (was the 7th sense)

 

one

 

He was a , Hanbin was a total ert and he never tried to hide. His love for s just grew as the years passed by and what he loved the most was watching them bounce during . s were his heaven, what he liked the most in the world. But there were this guy and his jawline, and his lips, and his collarbones and every freaking move he would make that made Hanbin question himself over his ual orientation. Even his wrists were y in Hanbin's eyes and he couldn't uderstand himself ,why and when did he start to drool over a guy's ing jawline instead of a beautifull pair of s. He was questionning himself to the extend that he couldn't sleep with anyone, he would always remember that guy in the worst moment.

It had already been a month since Hanbin first joined this dance academy. He proved his talent as soon as he came and was seen as one of the best students. He didn't really care about his popularity among his other classmates since that guy he was fantasizing about came in his life. The young dancer always felt like someone was watching him since the first time he layed a foot in the room but little did he know that he would end up stalking his own stalker. Hanbin firstly thought that he was watching the other more frequently and that the other wouldn't notice. Beside his gorgeous features Hanbin didn't know much about that guy. The stalking turned into real eye conflict as the days passed by. Without them talking, they would just watch each other, Hanbin would poorly think that the other was finding him attractive but he quickly realised that those sharp eyes were nothing but mean. Bobby, that was what everyone called him, wasn't that kind-hearted.  He was the best student, the real deal, he would always impress the whole classroom along with their teacher. According to what the other students were saying, Bobby came from the United States early that year, his  korean wasn't perfect but he didn't need that to impress the others. Bobby was the first foreigner student and he was still the best. There were no competition between the two boys but Hanbin wasn't looking for glory anyway. This dancing academy wasn't his only occupation but the possibility of dancing as long as he wanted was his only way of escaping his busy life. Hanbin  just wanted to enjoy the music and let his body express it. But there were something in that guy's gaze that captivated Hanbin. He was y, really y. And Hanbin couldn't help but let his mind go a little wild every time he met the other's gaze. He is a , indeed. 

The usual schedule begins from 4pm to 7pm and after his club activities Hanbin usually goes to a little bar not so far from the academy. The bartender there is no one  but himself. He has to make money somehow and he is more of the type that lives at night. So being a bartender was perfect for him. His studio was just in the corner of the streets that ran along the bar, that way he didn't have to pay the bus and could just walk home quicky. 
The customers were mid-aged people, salary men mostly. They would come for companny dinner or just by themselves when they felt like it. They were mostly regulars so Hanbin would immediatly notice when a new customer would come. It was a simple bar where you could enjoy 80's korean music around a nice drink prepared by a beautiful bartende, that was what Hanbin thought about himself. It was the perfect mood for the young man, he hated everything too noisy and he was glad to work in a quite place like that. The music wasn't loud, he could listen to customer's conversations as he prepared their drink. Hanbin wasn't good at talking but with his regulars he would nicely exchange with them even if he prefers litsening more than talking. That way being a bartender was the best job he could have, he was alwas told that he looked bored and uninterested, even at the academy. It was his way of being and he couldn't make friends because of it. Not making firends, that was one of his rule, that is also the reason why he never tells his real name to people, to the wolrd his name is B.I and they shouldn't know more about him. 

It is perfect like that, his life is perfect and nothing should change it. Slowly losing his attention from the customers, Hanbin continue to dry the cup he was holdng as the usual ringing sound of the bell reaches his ears. His eyes quickly shift from the cup to the door, trying to guess which regular came a bit late but he lose focus from the cup and stare at the new comer. It wasn't a regular, it was him. 

He wasn't used to see new faces in this bar. Especially young ones. The new customer sat on a chair against the bar, turning his back at Hanbin. He didn't notice him, didn't recognize him as he seemed to look for something.. Hanbin softly chuckled a little and turned his atttention back to his cup.  Without looking at him the customer turned his uper-body a little on his chair, keeping an eye on the room. He was obviously looking for something The hypothesis of the bartender were confirmed  when the other one said:

 - Do you know, by any chance, a man called Kim Hanbin ? They told me that he frequently comes here.  

Bobby finally turned completely and locked his eyes in Hanbin's. He immediatly frowned his brows as he clenched his teeth making the muscle in his jawline more visible. The bartender was lifting his head with his palm, his elbow leaning against the bar. He was smiling at the other, amused by the sudden change in his expression. So he was looking for him, huh ? How satisfying. It became way less satisfying when the gaze of the customer became darker. Wow. That was scary. And y.  Everything that man does becomes y in his eyes. But he quickly lost his smile  when he suddenly realised that Bobby voiced out his real name, the one he told no one about.

 - So this where you've been workin' huh ? Hanbin-ssi.

Bobby wasn't nice. Not polite at all. But he was a customer. Hanbin slowly straiten his position and rolled up his sleeves. Okay. He was irritated and really angry but he wasn't going to show any of it.. 

<<- What do you want from me,  Bobby ? He says as he tries to keep a stable ton. 

- Me ? From you ? Nothing. He was laughing, the kind of laugh full of hatred and that startled Hanbin, he couldn't uderstand what was going on. 

 But there is someone who'd like to meet you. And I still don't uderstand why. You don't have anything special. He whispered the last sentence to himself after looking at the bartender's body. 


Did he hear right ? Did he see right ? Hanbin just swallowed his saliva loudly, trying to keep a poite smile as the great bartedner he was. He then replied : 

- Oh. And what does that "someone" wants ? 

- He wants you he answered why rolling his eyes a bit to join us >> . Still speaking with that haughty ton. Bobby then took a piece of paper that he obviously didn't take care of and layed it on the wooden bar. They were a number on it. 


476-879-23


That was it. He left  quickly after this. Hanbin was dazed. He grinned a little before letting his tongue wet his dry lips. He was getting seriously angry. Firstly, that Bobby ty guy didn't consume anything. Secondly, he was too impolite. Thirdly all his expectation about this guy were crashed. He was just an . Not y at all.  Hanbin just to took the little piece of paper and toss it in his Jean's pocket. 

<<- Screw you Bobby. >> He says after trhowing the rag he has been holding all this time.

 

That's how this relationship started. It isn't love. They hate each other.