-Final-

Have You Ever?

Word count: 472

 

There was something different with her aura, her over all being. So different yet so a like someone you swore you've meet before.

 

***

 

Solar wasn't like most other girls Moonbyul meet. Yet, she was so familiar. Like a long lost friend or family member. 

A stranger but not quite.

Someone your heart recognised but not your eyes.

 

***

 

To Moonbyul she was like a soulmate. She liked to think that when the world was created that their atoms was close to one another and that somehow that's the reason they fit so perfectly. 

But Solar just laughed, out of amusement or amazement. Moonbyul couldn't tell, but she was sure they had to belong together.

At least that, Solar seemed to agree on. 

 

***

 

"You know in the books, how you can tell the main character is changing because of something or someone?" Solar asked. She seemed to have thought about this long and hard since Moonbyul's atom-theory. 

"Yeah, I mean I guess?" Crooking her head to the side with furrowed eyebrows she tried to think about what Solar really meant. 

"How their entire world changes shape and color. That their way of thinking and feeling just...just changes completely?" Solar's eyes meet Moonbyul's and for a moment they stayed silent. Just looking at each other. 

Moonbyul nodded with a smile on her lips. "Yes, I know exactly what they mean and how they feel" she said, smiling s little wider. Offering her hand for the older of the two. 

"You do?" This time it was Solar's turn to crook her head to the side and look at Moonbyul with a confused expression. Which Moonbyul found excessively cute.

"Of course" she confirmed. Motioning with her head for Solar to take her hand. Which she did hesitantly.

"You did that to me" Moonbyul said and Solar for a moment looked horrified at the accusation before her head progressed what Moonbyul had meant.

"You changed the shapes and colors of my world. You turned circles and squares into hexagons and pentagons and whatever more sides you can have before calling it a  round. You turned every boring thing I knew, into beautiful and wonderful things I now get to enjoy. With you the sun shines brighter and even the world seems kinder. Damn it, Kim Youngsun.... " Moonbyul stopped herself. To collect her thoughts and bring the elder closer. 

"You, you really changed me, in every good way there is" she finished off and before Solar could break out into tears their bodies collided in a hug. 

Solar muttering god knows what incoherent words into Moonbyul's shoulder while Moonbyul the crying woman's hair. 

"That's pretty far from a insult, you know" Moonbyul joked to lighten the mood. Solar didn't reply. Instead she hugged the younger closer to herself. Hoping her actions could showcase what her words couldn't.