Chap I

Our pure love

 

Park Jin-young was a simple man, he loved working with his at his cafe and loved serving everyone that went there. At the age of thirty he was at his peak, he had a job he loved, workers that were like his kids and was overall was content with how things were at this moment. 
He lived a full life for sure, but he had felt as something was missing. More money? More employees? A bigger house? Hmmm none of it sounded completely right but he simply couldn't put his finger on it, well maybe he needed to buy himself a cute kitty - yeah that's what he would do buy a cute kitty preferably with many stripes and name it tigger. He giggled a bit to himself just thinking of his future pet, with that thought he continued to work happily and giving a bright smile to his customers.
                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jin-young was working as hard as he always did in the morning before the completely opened the cafe.  
As the day went by, the regulars would come and go and a couple of new ones entering the cafe for the first time and then it happened. Just like a cliché, he entered; it was like they were the only ones there or at least that's how it felt. He couldn't help but held his hand over his heart that made the doki doki sound.

Such a handsome man, granted he looked a bit like an ex con but still he looked like a prince. Before he knew it the handsome man was right in front of him and his heart kept beating harder. 
"A black coffee please" Omo! What a deep voice! 'I think I'm gonna melt' he thought while staring at the mysterious man.
"Su- sure your name please" gosh darn it control yourself! "Sure make it for Yang Hyun-suk" the handsome no wait Yang Hyun-suk said and Jin-young nodded robotically. Soon enough he gave him his coffee and smiled brightly saying he hopes he would visit them again right away he blushed at his own words and hope the other wouldn't noticed but to his own bad luck the other man smirked at him before give him a small wave and leaving. Jin-young wanted to smack him self for sounding so desperate but also noticed how nice the other's was...
Damn his luck.


Omo thank you everyone that subscribed and upvoted <3 

Sorry it's so short