S2:13

Fifty Shades of Pink Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It hurts. I don’t understand how something can hurt and feel good at the same time. To be honest, I never thought my first relationship would be like this. This unconventional. I thought I would meet someone, go out on dates, hold hands and watch movies. Maybe kiss at the doorstep, maybe make love in a bedroom with dim lights, a couple of candles flickering at the side.

Candles. The memory makes me grin. Ms Pink gave me candles too. Skull candles. And I burned my hand on the flame. Oww. An especially hard smack yanks me out from memory lane.

“You forgot to count.”

How many has it been? “Five.”

A hard hand lands on my . “Wrong.”

“Seven?”

“Go back to one.”

I groan. As much as it feels good to lie over Ms Pink’s lap like this, I would much rather be facing her, upright. “One.”

This relationship is far from what I imagined but I wouldn’t trade it for anything else in this world. Ms Pink is irreplaceable. I can’t live without her. There would be no fights, no blood shed and no domination but there would be no happiness too. Ms Pink is my everything. And this is why I should be afraid. I should be very afraid.

“Two.”

“You missed one.” Ms Pink flips me up and looks into my eyes. “You’re distracted.”

I look down, staring at the buttons that hold her soft shirt together.

“What is distracting you?”

“Us.”

“What about us.”

“Our relationship. The way I feel.”

“How do you feel. You deserve this spanking and you know it.”

“This is exactly what I’m talking about. I never thought my first relationship would be like this.”

“What is this like. Explain.”

“Like this. This kind of relationship we have. One where you will always win because you’re stronger and you like to dominate.”

Ms Pink’s pink eyes glitter dangerously. “I know you like it.”

“I like it,” I admit honestly, “But not always. There are times when I wish I had more say, more power in this relationship.”

“Is this still related to the issue of Yoona and Yoohuan in some way?”

“Partly.”

“I have explained everything to you. It should not bother you.”

“I’m not like you. I can’t compartmentalize everything so perfectly and manage my emotions so logically. I wish I didn’t have to go through so much just to get you to tell me about something so significant to you either.”

“None of this you will need if you really trust and believe in me.”

“I-I’m sorry.”

“I will say this now.” Ms Pink’s eyes are ablaze with fire. “I will never be unfaithful to you. Neither will I ever abandon you. If I ever leave you, it will not be without a proper farewell. As Princess of Shaw, Royal Vampire of Truce and Princess CEO of PINK, I give you my word.”

I am momentarily stunned into silence. Did Ms Pink just put all of her titles in to back up her promise? Tears prick at my eyes.

“Is it enough for you?” Ms Pink’s voice is rough with impatience. “How much more assurance do you need? Do you want my blood too?”

Of its own volition, my head begins to shake. “No,” I manage to say, “I don’t want your blood. I don’t need your blood.”

The flames that were beginning to flicker around Ms Pink vanish. “Good. I don’t want to give you my blood either.”

“I will not question your feelings for me again.”

Ms Pink finally smiles again. “Stupid human.” She gives me a playful spank and hugs me close.

In return, I hug her back. Then, we are kissing like vanguards gone crazy.

With Ms Pink, there is no such thing as half-hearted passion. It’s all or nothing. And Ms Pink’s ‘all’ is a feverish passion that knows no obstacles. Clothes that stop her from touching my skin are ripped open and torn off without as much as a thought. Words that stand between us are eliminated by her deep kisses that leave no stone unturned. And by the time she her way down to my chest, all my thoughts are trained solely on how good it feels when she bites me and flicks her tongue over and over and o-o-o . . .

“Good . . . good . . . gooooood, yeah!” I scream as a rising wall of euphoria crashing upon me.

“You talk way too much during .”

Still panting and coming down from my happy puffy cloud of bliss, Ms Pink’s words leave no effect on me. “I’m a stupid human. It’s what I do.”

“I haven’t even gotten to the good part yet.”

Looking down between us, I realize that she is right.

“You’ve become more sensitive.” Ms Pink says it like it’s a bad thing.

“Isn’t it a good thing?”

“It should be a good thing.”

“But it’s not?”

Ms Pink shakes her head. “It’s good.”

“But?”

“It means you’re changing.”

“Ah, you’re talking about the Erika.”

“The Erika is emerging.”

“When it does, will I be able to tear your clothes off just like you?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter